Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Dugpas and their role cont
The "White Dugpas" and their New World Religion they are selling to unwitting people have mysteriously moved from page 4 on a google search to page 1 on a google search... OVERNIGHT. Funny that....Yesterday, my Dugpa thread on the DIF was on page 1 right under David Lynch's page on a google search, which is where the dirty dugpas have moved to. fu*king amazing.

I spent about a week or so checking out their site and had to go to page 4 or 5 every time I googled em. Up until today.

You are NOT going to pull it off boys Smile

Here is some info about the person who owns the Whiteflamewarrior site and his connection to Eliahi Priest. I thought it was a little odd that despite Eliahi's connection to this individual he has done numerous talks and appearances involving the "Gnostic Templars" ..(Yet on the WhiteFlameWarrior website people are forewarned not to get involved with anyone who claims to be from Orion majestic a Templar or Merovingian…you better RUN..

Yet we are supposed to believe according to the "White Flame Warriors" that a mysterious being enveloped in an golden egg shaped light (who was the Buddha) showed up at some womans living room in Wales...

From the Cointelpro info on the site

http://www.whiteflamewarrior.com/welcome29.html

Sponsored by the Gnostic Templars …Eliahi Presit speaks (2007)

http://www.gnostictemplars.org/holygrailconference/

Also spoke at the International Conference to Unite the Worlds Religions in Sri Lanka 2008..take note of the Diety that is the "common link"

Partial List of Speakers for the Conference:
Dr. A T Ariyaratne, Director of Sarvodaya, largest Sir Lankan charity organization
Justice Vighneswaran, Judge of the Supreme Court of Sri Lanka
Dr. Aluthwewa Soratha Thero, Head Buddhist Priest of Kataragama
Warigo Wanniya, Chief of the Wedda, the Sri Lankan tribal people
Dr. Swaminathan, Sri Lankan Tamil leader
Mark Amaru Pinkham, Grand Prior of The International Order of Gnostic Templars
Patrick Harringan, Skanda/Murugan Scholar
Simon Peter Fuller, Director of Wholistic World Vision
Michael S. Boruch, MA, Kabbalistic Studies, Jewish Scholar
Kawal Hasan Faqir, Priest of the Yezidis of Iraq
Don Alejandro Cirilo Perez Oxlaj, President of the National Mayan Council of Elders
Leroy Lewis, Hopi Elder
Eliahi Priest, Theosophist and International Director of Malcolm and Priest Technologies Ltd.
Venus Kumara, Kauai Priestess of the Goddess and Her Divine Son

One Common Link presented at the Conference is the Universal Deity known as Skanda/Murugan.
1. He is Skanda/Murugan in the Hindu religion.
2. He is Al-Khadir, the “Green Man” and “Initiator” of the Moslems.
3. He is King Melchizedek of the Jews
4. He is St. George of the Knights Templar.
5. He is Melek Taus, the “Peacock Angel,” of the Yezidi of Iraq.
6. He is Dionysus of the Greeks.
7. He is Osiris of the Egyptians.
8. He is Enki of the Sumerians
9. He is Mithras of the Persians.
10. He is the Green Man of the Pagans.
11. He is Quetzlcoatl, the “Plumed Serpent” of Central America tribes.
12. He is Sanat Kumara of the Ascended Masters tradition.
13. He is the Planetary Logos of Theosophy.
14. He is King of the World of some Buddhist sects.
15. He is Masaw, King of the Fourth World, of the Hopi Indians of North America.
16. He is Jnana Pandita, the “Instructor of Gnosis,” of the Gnostics. 17. He is the World Savior and Guru of the Yogis.

http://www.gnostictemplars.org/SriLanka2008.html
Person who owns WFW site. AKA BlackSunFeather.
In July 2007, I met ELiahi Priest and was introduced to the writing of Dr Robert Pope and the whole arena of New Energy Technologies. Recognising the potential for New Energy to be a catalyst for collective change that could accelerate the process of collective transformation, I committed myself to the work that has formed Green Fibre Community Netwrork, and my on-going close association with ELiahi, the Contact Zero Network and our determination to facilitate a transition to a more 'enlightened' age.
From here.

http://www.network.gfc.uk.net/news/article/view/2/21/

Both of them reside in Scotland.

Thanks to your diligent research PurplePebble, we're watching another cult being born under our very own nose. Angry It's not everyday that we get to see 'em cook-one-up.

I'd say that it's about time for HCF to go ~V*I*R*A*L~!!! Whad' ya' say all you quiet READERS of the site, spread the word! I certainly haven't found another forum that puts the microscope on the orchestrators/mouthpieces of mind-manipulation in this way.

(10-28-2011, 01:40 PM)PurplePebble Wrote: The "White Dugpas" and their New World Religion they are selling to unwitting people have mysteriously moved from page 4 on a google search to page 1 on a google search... OVERNIGHT. Funny that....Yesterday, my Dugpa thread on the DIF was on page 1 right under David Lynch's page on a google search, which is where the dirty dugpas have moved to. fu*king amazing.

I spent about a week or so checking out their site and had to go to page 4 or 5 every time I googled em. Up until today.

You are NOT going to pull it off boys Smile

Thanks Elizabeth. This sh*t really does need to be nipped in the bud. Because it is utter bullshit.

From the WFW site.."as part of the publishing contract, I had to agree to do radio shows…etc etc…." Really? Are you sure about that? With George Noory?????
First off I do hope George Noory does his homework before interviewing "WhiteflameWarrior" cos I have.

I found another book written by someone connected to Eliahi Preist and boy does it sound familiar..infact it is a little too similar…almost the same format to the White Flame Warrior book…Mysterious being manifests, gives symbol to unknown woman to show the world…. (there is symbol and also a tattoo template on the Whiteflame Warrior site - just incase you wanna get inked)

Here is what I found. The author is from erm, Wales?

"This is the story of a psychic child who had a waking vision of her soul mate from a previous life. Of her quest that would finally lead her face to face with the man she had been searching for. Jo will now teach you how to send out a signal and guide you in the ultimate quest to seek out and make contact with your lost soul mate. When Jo finally sent out her own signal to her soul mate,she was at the start of an illumination process.The light of her soul sent out a direct intentional message to her soul mate that only he could hear...'reach for me'.It took just hours for her soul mate to hear that call and reach for her across space and time.This book walks you through unlocking your inner road map to your soul mate.
Helping you to access previous knowledge which you may have thought was just pure fantasy. Jo's story proves that inner knowledge is not fantasy. This realization came when she finally found her lost love, confirming that she had held an inner map to who he was all along

It also discusses the angelic being who crossed teh realm of spirit to stand before her in the flesh and deliver a message to her about who she was and why she was born with magical knowledge and her mission in the years to come. He would tell her an ancient story and ask her once again to pick up teh sword of truth and go out and seek others like her who have been sent back. He gave to her a magical symbol of protection from the goddess and she has promised to expose teh rulers of earth for what they really are. Check out the book trailer movie and lift the sword of truth up with her!"

http://www.authorsden.com/visit/viewwork.asp?id=38031

Another Ashtar Commander to boot.

[b]One Common Link presented at the Conference is the Universal Deity known as Skanda/Murugan.[/b]
1. He is Skanda/Murugan in the Hindu religion.
2. He is Al-Khadir, the “Green Man” and “Initiator” of the Moslems.
3. He is King Melchizedek of the Jews
4. He is St. George of the Knights Templar.
5. He is Melek Taus, the “Peacock Angel,” of the Yezidi of Iraq.
6. He is Dionysus of the Greeks.
7. He is Osiris of the Egyptians.
8. He is Enki of the Sumerians
9. He is Mithras of the Persians.
10. He is the Green Man of the Pagans.
11. He is Quetzlcoatl, the “Plumed Serpent” of Central America tribes.
12. He is Sanat Kumara of the Ascended Masters tradition.
13. He is the Planetary Logos of Theosophy.
14. He is King of the World of some Buddhist sects.
15. He is Masaw, King of the Fourth World, of the Hopi Indians of North America.
16. He is Jnana Pandita, the “Instructor of Gnosis,” of the Gnostics. 17. He is the World Savior and Guru of the Yogis.
[size=small

HOLY COW IS THIS UNIVERSAL DEITY BUSY! HOW DOES SKANDA/MURUGAN KEEP UP WITH ALL HIS ALIAS'S? I WANT TO MEET HIS BOOKING AGENT.

More Phrygian Cap /Liberty Cap (sacrificial hat worn by ancient priests) symbology with fasce.

The cap was originally white although after a sacrifice, the cap was dipped in the blood of whatever was sacrificed hence the red color.

[Image: 137806d1316184442-0090-louis_xvi_12d.jpg]

As worn by. Santa, Smurfs, gnomes ,Mithra, to name a few...

Wonder what kind of flowers those are on the back side of coin.?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Claus...d_folklore

I just spent 15 minutes on a post about the Santa Clause (head elf) and it disappeared as I tried to post it!!! So to paraphrase,

This is a great read: He has been compared to the Norse God Odin, he has friends in Scandanavia who rattle chains and scare children, and his cap forever dipped in blood signifies that he is ALL ABOUT sacrifices and rituals made to him and all his other demonic elf accomplices. Obviously, succulent children are their favorite because they're absolutely obsessed with them!

Pagan wisdom held that fairies and elves recieved offerings placed at the hearth..."like stockings placed at the chimney with care."

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

I was wondering about that, I am not sure if they are flowers or acorn/oak tree leaves.

Here is another coin with same symbology although no flowers/leaves and the cap is to the side of the fasce..if I can get it to load

http://www.mcsearch.info/ext_image.html?id=189507

[Image: ext_image.html?id=189507]

Ok couldn't load it but link works

I looked again and there is a wreath on this coin...

(11-29-2011, 01:38 PM)William Wrote: Wonder what kind of flowers those are on the back side of coin.?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laurel_wreath

It's a Laurel wreath worn by the God Apollo.

http://www.google.com/search?q=laurel+wr...66&bih=564