Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Dugpas and their role cont
<p><strong>THE TIBETAN CONNECTION</strong></p>
<p>"One religious black magic group are the Tibetan monks. Their man-god Dalai Lama, is coveted as a guest of many of the top Illuminati, Mishpucka, and other occult figures around the world. In 1966, the Dalai Lama wrote the book Opening of the Wisdom-Eye, which is typically referred to as the third-eye area which is slated by the NWO to be the initiation site for the mark of the Beast. Many leading European occultists have gone to Tibet to learn from the black magicians of Tibet. Hitler imported hundreds of Tibetan monks for his Third Reich. Nazi expeditions were sent to Tibet; and in 1942, Hitler, because of his occult ideas about Asia &amp; Tibet, was excited to plant a Nazi flag on the highest peak of the Caucasian mountains, Mt. Elbrus, at the specific time of 11 a.m.  </p>
<p>For those who didn’t realize how dark were the secrets of the Tibetan monks, just a small sampling of books on their black magicsecrets include: David-Neels’ Magic &amp; Mystery in Tibet (1958), Bromage’s Tibetan Yoga, Beyer’s The Cult of Tara- -Magic &amp; Ritual in Tibet (1978), the Tibetan Book of the Dead (and commentaries about it), Suzuki’s The Zen Doctrine of No Mind (1973), and Thomas’ Out of This World to Forbidden Tibet (1954).</p>
<p>Qigong is the Chinese word for the healing arts taught within the secret schools of Martial Arts. Tibetans go to the S.W. National University in China to learn Qigong. Dapang Qigong is a derivative of Qigong where both martial arts and healing are taught together. One of the secrets of the Tibetan monks, is the physical manipulation of the third eye. T. Lobsang Rampa, a Tibetan from one of the 10 elite families of Tibet, at the age of seven entered the Chakpori Lamasery, the Temple of Tibetan Medicine, where the Tibetan masters taught healing arts including astral projection, clairvoyance and levitation.</p>
<p>Their mystic arts are similar to what the Illuminati believe in and practice. For instance, they learn about the silver cord that connects people. Upper-class boys such as Lobsang received extremely severe treatment from the time they were born to insure that they were tough enough to survive the harsh Tibetan life. Lobsang described the traumas of early boyhood as "brutal", but then adds on page 18 of his book The Third Eye, "Under this system weaklings did not survive, but those who did could survive almost anything." Children were kept awake eighteen hours a day, and worked hard during that time. Even very small babies are kept awake, so that according to Tibetan belief "they shall not become demon invested" (PP-Post 41)</p>
<p><em>Octahedron, Tibet seems to be the powerpoint concentration for the ancient black magic to control the world--past and present. It's where the European Illuminati went/go for inspiration and training (as it still's happening like you mentioned, Octa.)  They're the black occultist's occultist...Hitler went there in a long, established line. MUCH ALIEN INFLUENCE THERE!  THE HIMALAYAN MOUNTAINS GIVE THEM COVER.</em></p>
<p> THANK YOU PP! I can't wait to study Ken Robinson's info.</p>
<p> </p>

<p>For more about  'Mind control/Hitler/Tibet/Albebaron-alien origins info. There's an <span style="font-size:medium;"><strong>amazing</strong></span> link from Sott net. news on post #7 of the below thread. (My cut/paste feature isn't working!) </p>
<p>Get a Grip! The Zionist Agenda Is-Real!</p>

Tibet..the rooftop of the world..surrounded by 4 of the highest mountains in the World..could Tibet be at such an altitude that would leave it untouched by a nuclear war?

Is this one of the reasons why Tibet has been home to the black brotherhood since the last major cataclysm...to ensure the continuation of one aspect of spiritual control?

Just a thought mind you...but worth consideration.

I had a friend, who I have not seen for a while, who came from Nepal..which also has it's fair share of Dugpas, which this friend was well aware of.

Nepal is an interesting place because it is rich in regards to the production of electricity, yet the people who live there have blackouts daily, during certain times.

So where is all the remnant electricity going? It isn't going to the people of Nepal.

Earlier on in this thread somewhere I mentioned "Malcolm and Priest Technologies" which Eliahi Preist is the "director" or whatever..if you research this, you will find that the office is run out of some castle in Scotland, so possibly a Sinclair front which is what conclusion I have come to...Anyway, Malcolm and Priest Technologies are using the "free energy" bandwagon to attempt to usher in their faulty agenda.

All you will need for this "free energy" is a small device which will act as a transmitter of sorts...so you can get your energy for "free"...which is explained on the Malcolm/Priest site..

I have heard enough about smart meters and the problems they cause, but if people are offered something for free, like electricity, will they complain then?

Will people question free energy if they have one less bill to pay? Will they question what else this device might be capable of?

I think it is safe to say that the use of electricity has it's place in mind control ops.

If anyone has watched Lynch's Twin Peaks and Fire Walk with Me, Lynch alludes to how electricity is used as a means of demonic possession and mind control.

Which is what the little device for free energy is really all about that the aren't telling people about..it has it's price..

I don't have a problem with free energy, but I do have a problem with those who have ulterior motives by using an application of free energy as a means of mind control...so Malcolm Priest Technologies the White Dugpas can take that device of theirs and shove it where the sun will never shine...

Because it's too late for them and their network of deceivers and False Christs now...

I am glad that you like the Ken Robinson video ....I haven't researched him properly and I try not to post things about people I haven't researched...you never know sometimes ...I don't get a sense of an agenda from him at all..i think he is a good soul who cares a lot about children,education etc...unlike Lynch..who has no business whatsoever in the education of children at all..along with his cronies...Dugpa Icke can keep on pushing Lynch in his shitty conspiraglamor videos....it is to his detriment and demise...

Octa - thanks for the input..the more the merrier!

(01-28-2012, 01:08 PM)Elizabeth Wrote:

(My cut/paste feature isn't working!) 

Sounds like you're using Firefox. When you want to paste something use keyboard shortcuts like Ctrl+V. Or another simple thing you can do is click on the HTML icon and you do everything there like cut, paste, and spell check.

<p>
(01-05-2012, 09:59 PM)PurplePebble Wrote: </p>
<p>That is true William.</p>
<p><strong>Because DMT is found in Cerebral Spinal Fluid it can possibly be manipulated 1.e Cranial Manipulation / Cranial Osteothapy etc.. etc.. There are certain cranial bones that can be manipulated for different outcomes, changes in flow etc..of the Cerebral Fluid.  It can be manipulated to increase health, or it can be manipulated for mind control.  The flow of cerebral fluid, the tides, which are basically 3 different rythns,  the ebbing and flowing of the fluid can be found in every living thing, not just the cerebral fluid alone. ( I studied this a while back beleive it or not. ...).</strong></p>
<p><strong>Here is an article which is well worth reading. I posted a couple of things that might be of interest when it comes to CSF.. which might tie in with the whole DMT thing.  It is a long article  and ihas some excellent info.</strong></p>
<p><strong> </strong></p>
<p>http://ethericwarriors.com/device_tutorials/b/sp/spr8.html</p>
<p> </p>
<p><strong>CEREBRAL SPINAL FLUID kept SECRET</strong></p>
<p><strong>Another important fluid in the brain, discovered by others is Cerebral spinal fluid. There are many technical details about this CS fluid that are extremely important to the way the mind-body functions. In this chapter, we will discuss a number of areas of medical science, acupuncture, personology etc. concerning the brain, which when known and used by skilled practitioners can give the practitioner control over another person.</strong></p>
<p><strong>The Mystery Schools and particular bloodlines have kept much of this knowledge to themselves and continue to keep the best secrets. Daniel Whiteside, a pioneer in behavior genetics and understanding the relationship of the shape of the skull to personality, provides some important confirmations of how the Mystery Schools transmitted this secret cranial knowledge.</strong></p>
<p><strong>In his important work "The Background of Structure/Function" (pp.2-3) he outlines that Structure/Function was studied and taught by the Greek Mystery Schools, and was the basis of the Roman Empire’s psychology. The Catholic church suppressed this knowledge. This knowledge was kept alive by the Cabalistic philosophers and the Arabs, until the Knights Templars brought it back. If we build upon the information that Daniel has provided we discover that from the Knights Templars, this knowledge went to the leadership of the Prieure de Sion, who in turn disseminated low forms of it to the occult groups that they controlled. For instance, the Rosicrucian Order for North &amp; South America in their Vol. 8 of their Rosicrucian Manual (San Jose, CA: Supreme Grand Lodge AMORC) pp. 91-108 deals with the spinal column, nerves, &amp; the influence of color &amp; music on the nervous system, etc. Grand Master Lewis writes on pg. 103, "The Rosicrucians were the first to have a complete outline of this system [nervous system] and to know exactly what part of the human body was connected with every other part." </strong></p>
<p><strong> </strong><strong>THE TIBETAN CONNECTION</strong></p>
<p>....
</p>
<p>Very important; I have witnessed this; the Rosicrucians and related sects do use the hyperspace methods as we know off, for mind-control and demonic possession. Those books i.e. of Alexandra David-Neel describe what kinds of black magic the Tibetan sects are able to.</p>
<p>the correct use of CSF is for soul development, soul empowerment, to regain connection with the spiritual world, spiritual growth in a normal healthy life on Earth; not to focus on miracles (like levitation, astral projection etc.)</p>
<p>if CSF is used for occult methods like for certain acts of yoga, personal power, mind-control, fakir methods; then that leads to the destruction of the soul and the loss of spiritual abilities; that's what the Tibetan sects and Illuminati are looking for, esp. the souls of people of the white race. </p>
<p>The most dangerous use of CSF is in satanism, black sexual magick and programming; in this way the demonic entities get more easy access. NLP is also to be avoided.</p>
<p>the clue for the soul is to develop spiritual abilities to get in touch with the spiritual world for unity in Spirit for each individual soul, not for getting occult abilities or fakir abilities to gain advantage over others who don't know about this. All spiritual abilities are already present in yourself, they have to awaken and to develop without hurry.</p>
<p>i.e. if using the hyperspace methods, they should be used for as a reminder for the soul as a symbolic crutch like in prayer rituals or visualization to direct the will in line with Spirit; to awaken the spiritual sleeping abilities by training the mind with some signs and symbols; like we can appreciate a beautiful painting, landscape or music like Beethoven or Mozart. A good feeling for ethics and morality is helpful.</p>
<p>It is not so simple as I do write here; it is easier said then done. It needs selfdiscipline, selfrespect and selflove.</p>
<p>For myself it was process of years to get this. I made mistakes, trusted wrong people, was arrogant, made blunders etc. Sometimes I think I've made to much errors to go further; to overcome this, it's a process of keeping on belief and optimism.</p>

<p>
(01-18-2012, 04:45 PM)PurplePebble Wrote: </p>
<p><strong><br /></strong></p>
<p><strong>CORE BELEIF  ENGINEERING</strong></p>
<p>I just remembered finding out about this organization after exposing "Indian in the Machine" on the Icke forum a couple of years ago.</p>
<p>Here is "Indian in the Machine"  site</p>
<p><a href="http://www.indianinthemachine.com/">http://www.indianinthemachine.com/</a></p>
<p>Here is who pays for his site..note the Monarch programming on site </p>
<p><a href="http://www.corebelief.ca/ccbe-our-history.html">http://www.corebelief.ca/ccbe-our-history.html</a></p>
<p><a href="http://www.networksolutions.com/whois-search/indianinthemachine.com">http://www.networksolutions.com/whois-search/indianinthemachine.com</a></p>
<p> </p>
<p>The "Service provider"....BLACK SUN....SIG RUNE on front page ....</p>
<p>http://www.windowswebsitehosting.net/tag/blacksun-ca/</p>
<p> </p>
<p>"Dr" Carol Rosin is "friends" with Deiter Braun (or is that Dieter Von Braun) aka Indian in the Machine...on facebook</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Here is the thread from the Icke forum...I forgot all about this and I laughed my ass off re-reading it.  I even asked Dieter if he knew the Swerdlows...lmao</p>
<p>http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=117286&amp;page=31</p>
<p>
</p>
<p>Aha PP, yes, I enjoyed to read that topic at DI forum;</p>
<p>Dieter has different websites;</p>
<p>i.e. this one too: <a href="http://crystallizeyourlightbodynow.wordpress.com/">http://crystallizeyourlightbodynow.wordpress.com/</a></p>
<p>He has interesting info to find between the junk; it's mainly disinfo and dangerous. There is some truth in it.</p>
<p>this info is put in public to get some new info in return, where they are desperate for.</p>
<p>It reminds me this kind of GFoL is another kind of version of OMG and all that website commercialization like SJ.</p>
<p>Indianinthemachine feels to me the same like White Wolf.</p>
<p> </p>

<p>Do not fear them or revere them..</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>White dugpas/Black dugpas. ....two sides of the same coin.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Old World Religion/New World Religion..two sides of the same coin.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Desired end result from any kind of dugpa ...<strong>Duality disguised as freedom</strong>...</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>How do you like these apples....</p>
<p> </p>
<h2 class="sIFR-replaced"> </h2>
<p>"Thee elves hold a strong resonance with my emergent being and so have been portrayed in places around this site design. Archetypally elves are an advanced and wise race of beings who live in harmony with nature. Elves pop up in all kinds of interesting places in our culture, sometimes using different names such as in the cases of Star Trek’s Vulcans and Star Wars’ Master Yoda, but there’s a very common recognizable frequency that shines through. Throughout many stories, the elves are looked upon as a guide race to humankind. Thee elves are also known to have a deep connection to nature, mystery and magick – they know these things are intertwined and are actually central to life. Elves are highly adept creators, and produce the finest artful craftsmanship you’ll ever see. They are too, highly adaptable, resourceful, friendly and helpful. You may call in the archetypal energy of the elves to help you connect to the magick here and now that surrounds us and emanates from every living being. They may help us remember that we are a part of nature and that we are not meant to fight against it".</p>
<p> </p>
<p>http://www.lancerules.com/bio/</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>...white dugpas.....black dugpas....same old sh*t...different dugpa.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>http://blueapples.ca/culture/soul-portraits/</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p><strong><br /></strong></p>
<p><strong>Blue Apples - Grapes - Grape - Pineal Gland - DMT production - too much DMT production = Illusions and delusions...side effects of being...attached to demonic entities.</strong></p>
<p> </p>

<p><strong>A Blue apple with a monarch butterfly popping out of it as a calling card?</strong> Another good find, PP! You're doing a great job pointing out their use of polarities to decieve us. They're putting make up on the corpse to make it look more alive...GOOD LUCK GUYS! We've become too hip to your tricks.</p>
<p>This statement is utter nonsense. At the period of time in my life that  I was routinely getting tortured in the astral by nasty elves--I had already been a vegetarian for 7 years, worked regularly in the garden, took long walks in the woods, had a very low carbon footprint, chanted, meditated daily and devoured books about the Findhorn community. I was spiritually pure and very sensitive plus all the sanscrit chanting I was doing was IN FACT invoking the godlets and their evil demonic emmissaries--some kind of astral elf phylum:</p>
<p> "Since industrial man has poised himself in a repressive stance against nature itself and programmed humanity in this vein, the elfen archetype being associated with the forces of nature, has been demonized and widely associated with trickster energy such as the nordic god LOKI and other pointy eared tricksters such as imps and gremlins.<strong> I’ll tell you straight up that no real pointy ears will play tricks on you unless you are offending the flow of nature in some way</strong>" (1st link). (BULLSH*T!) There's a reason why the EVIL trickster rumour is still rampant!</p>
<p> </p>

<p>Here's another website with the telltale monarch butterfly. "humandesign" will show you how to bypass your mind and shatter your belief system in order to experience your inner authority. It sounds like bootcamp for mucking around in your soul. Just read the horrifying home page.</p>
<p><a href="http://www.humandesignhawaii.com/home.html">http://www.humandesignhawaii.com/home.html</a></p>

Thought I would throw this bunch into the loop…..Phony Templars need to be exposed…and so do those that support them…this lot are connected to the "white dugpas"…who are really just a bunch of little miscreants working towards the fruition of the One World Religion….

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/otherworldr...-the-grail

LMAO again and again at the philosophers stone info towards the end…we all know what idiot prattles on about having this….

Nothing like a bunch of dugpas leading you up the garden path while trumpeting their own "sacred tours" and all that while they are at it.

Kerry Cassidy and her intuitive self will making an appearance at the Pythagoras Con..which is being orchestrated by Sabatini…lmao….get your ticket now so that you wont be disappointed…the speakers invited will make up what will be the greatest "think-tank" of the century…

…they thunk it so it must be true.