Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
War in Heaven
"The spiritual beings worshiped as gods by many religious groups are impostors. They are nothing more than the disembodied spirits of human beings who refuse to reincarnate. They remain on the astral plane, where they exercise power over other spirits and over living people. We call them “Theocrats,” a name also used to describe the ancient Egyptian Pharaohs and other earthly rulers who justified their demand for absolute political power by posing as divine beings."

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_a...III_10.htm

These fascinating chapters written in 1988 are worth contemplating especially "Handbook for the Newly Deceased" a primer for conducting one's spirit safely through the astral gang activity on the other side. Hint: keep your wits about you and don't let anything touch you especially deceased family.

As wonderful as they were, they might have been abducted and deceived into a theocratic gang which doesn't believe in spirit sovereignty. Any religious adherent on Earth now stands in grave risk of their immortal spirit's liberation. ALL religions were created for our spirit captivity. Buddhism in particular has plumped and fed the evil parasites (Vrill) due to their inane belief that ALL life is equally worth saving. ALL that is except females who hold a decidely inferior status since Buddha himself considered them vile. The GODDESS was chained under Buddhist temples in order for her energy to be raped and pillaged into perpetuity.

They are a very sadistic religion (Hitler's vril training camp) much in line with the Reptilian misogynistic, hierarchial belief system. Same ole. Same ole. WHEN tptb denigrate nurturing, community, goddess energy they destroy the fabric of society. There is no hope for humanity as long as that evil thought prevails here. See Don Marshall thread...

I'm giving you the cliff note version as to why things are so FUBAR here. Purple Pebble's Dugpa blog covers the Tibetan "spiritual" nonsense very nicely. They - probaby more than any other single religion...even Catholics/Protestants...and that's saying a hell of a lot...are very much in league with the dark controlling vicious forces. Buddhist Dugpas are the idiotic pansy handmaidens of the vril et.al. writ large.

Good one, you hypocritical bastards! The Dalai Lama - what a joke!
I could see through you since the 80's. THE STENCH of EVIL UPON YOU! Tsk Tsk Tsk...no more Goddess-steal for you and your deluded, misleading and mislead ilk!    (((SMACK)))  ~ GET OFF THE STAGE ~

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_a...en-III.htm

And THIS ONE. Holy bat guano, don't miss the "Shaver Mystery"!

"I reread much of the Shaver Mystery material during the early Eighties when I was consciously trying to make my breakthrough, and I found that his basic cosmology seemed to fit the total available evidence about the nature of spiritual reality better than any of the traditional cosmologies in religious and occult literature.

It’s quite grim and paranoid, but then so is a lot of the raw spiritual evidence that psychics have channeled over the course of history. [darn tootin' it is - cuz is  A C T U A L L Y really IZ rotten to the core still because it has been created by the rotting ones.]

Books on Spiritualism and other forms of traditional Western occultism usually portray the astral plane as a rather benign and orderly place, presided over by benevolent deities or advanced human spirits, just as the major religions do. The wicked may be punished there, but the just are rewarded; and above all, the life after death takes place in a stable environment with law and order.

However, many of the spirits I’ve communicated with over years of mediumistic practice describe the astral plane as an environment almost as harsh as Shaver’s Caves. As I said in the last chapter, spirits often appear to be insane, feeble-minded, or child-like; and even those who seem normally intelligent and mature sometimes become mysteriously incoherent during the course of a telepathic conversation, as if something were attacking them or jamming the communication process.

If, as all the religious and occult mythologies claim, the astral plane is really governed by benign gods or other highly-evolved spiritual beings, they do not seem to be doing a very efficient job of helping the dead find stability or happiness there. In fact, the messages that supposedly come from the spiritual entities in charge on the astral plane are among the most confusing and frightening communications that mediums receive. Many times, I’ve made contact with entities that say, “I am God,” and then go on into ravings as immoral as Hitler’s and as incoherent as something you’d expect to hear coming out of a padded cell.

Of course, both the occultists and the religious believers claim that such messages are from demons and other evil or insane spirits, but that doesn’t answer the most important question. If the astral plane is under the control of benign forces, why does so much of the observed evidence portray existence there as extremely harsh and unpleasant?

Most of the occultists I discussed this with over the years before I made the breakthrough were not interested in doing serious research into this.

Many put the blame on me."  L O L !!!

"My reply usually went something like this:
Quote:“Maybe I really am at a lower stage of spiritual development than you are, but if so, then I’ve got a lot of company. My personal communications with spirits tell me that the vast majority of the human race is not composed of high-level occultists capable of avoiding the evil spirits on the lower astral and going on to a higher plane of existence. Instead, when they die, it’s very likely they’ll join the lost souls calling for help. My sympathies are with them, and I’d like to learn how to help them.”
My actual opinion was that both traditional and New Age occultists, and all the believers in organized religion as well, were deluding themselves with false optimism because they were afraid to recognize and fight evil. However, I rarely said this openly because doing so would only be destructive criticism. I had no alternative to offer; just the vague feeling that there is something terrible going on in the spirit world. [YEP!]  It's still part of the material universe which was a big, fat, nightmare of a mistake....which is taking Waaaaaay tooooo long to correct!

When I finally made the breakthrough, I found out that it is a literal “War in Heaven,” a struggle to the death between two political factions of disembodied spirits; and that spirits from one of these factions had telepathically inspired my life-long fascination with the Shaver Mystery. My new knowledge also confirmed my rejection of Shaver’s physical, science-fiction-oriented interpretation of the Mystery.

The Caves, the space people, and even the Ray machines do exist, but on the spiritual plane, not the physical plane. Shaver was simply an unconscious medium that received important messages about the nature of spiritual reality from the same group of spirits who are helping me with this book."

May I Elizabeth interject for a moment?

~IT'S TIME FOR BRASS BALLS TO RING OUT~

In other words...It's time to see things as they are.
We (humanity -the collective) are strong enough to face the dire, mire of our circumstance. Our kids, our grandkids, their kids...ARE DEPENDING on OUR ability to "WAKE THE "F" UP"

C'mon...give it a shot! We can do this? What is it worth to you to free yourself and as many other shards of spirit as you can? Then, what would be the most important use of your time?

Bringing up Baby   ~~>  o
The Elohim guide to "elemental-creator-god" rearing

"Well, this is a war, and we are the officers. We choose our own soldiers, and we choose those that will pilot Baby out of here."

Maybe the point made through parading the baby with the fractured skull around at the 2012 olympics was the black lodge and Theocrats claiming a bit of ownership for BABY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgwkqrlG_M0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC1b81lrf50

~Both sides are influencing BABY~

I think I subconsciously knew this before but now I get it like a loaded diaper thwack to the head...
the Theocrats and black magicians are trying to take souls of us earthlings, yes, but more of the time they're preoccupied with sending "one upmanship messages" to the Invisible College...Na Na nana NAAAA.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_a...III_03.htm

"The fact that advanced magical techniques were used in the rituals without being openly explained to all of the members is evidence that the Masonic and Rosicrucian lodges may have been front organizations for a “secret society within a secret society”, which manipulated the other members for its own purposes.

Many occultists have postulated the existence of such a group, and named it the “Invisible College.”

According to this theory, the Invisible College was a group of men with advanced knowledge of medieval occultism, derived from the Knights Templar or other secret societies of the late Middle Ages. They infiltrated Freemasonry and the Rosicrucians around the beginning of the eighteenth century. Once they had assumed leadership, they started teaching the rational, humanistic doctrine that most people today associate with Masonry, which is also the political and ethical philosophy that forms the basis for modern Western civilization.

The Invisible College designed rituals (based on medieval occultism) that would have a hypnotic effect on the initiates so their resistance to the radical doctrine would be lowered. The emotional power of the rituals also positively reinforced acceptance of the doctrine. The term “operant conditioning” wasn’t added to the vocabulary of science until the Twentieth century, but occultists have practiced the technique for hundreds of years.

And it worked very well, resulting in the birth of modern political democracy and liberalism, the rise of capitalism and the industrial revolution, the rapid advancement of Science, and the decline of Puritanism and other forms of Fundamentalist Christianity that opposed material progress.

This particular conspiracy was large enough and effective enough to leave obvious traces in history, but it’s much more difficult to trace the operations of similar conspiracies since. Most of the modern books labeled as “conspiracy theories” have been of little use to me in finding occult conspiracies, because they deal only with politics and economics on a completely materialistic level. However, certain well-known mundane conspiracy theories have elements within them that do interest me. An example is the body of rumors about the “Bavarian Illuminati” that received a lot of publicity during the McCarthy-era controversy over Communist conspiracies back in the Fifties.

The rumors I’m talking about were published quite openly by members of the “lunatic fringe” of the anti-Communist movement, and some of them had the same “too wild to be untrue” quality as the Shaver Mystery did. They seemed to show a glimpse into another reality, as if the authors, like Shaver, were receiving messages from the spirit world that their conscious minds were totally incapable of interpreting."

Briefing for a Descent Into Hell (1971) by Doris Lessing

Quote:“At the risk of boring you, I must repeat, I am afraid, repeat, reiterate, reemphasize, it is not a question of your arriving on Planet Earth as you leave here. You will lose nearly all memory of your past existence. You will each of you come to yourselves, perhaps alone, perhaps in the company of each other, but with only a vague feeling of recognition, and probably disassociated, disorientated, ill, discouraged, and unable to believe, when you are told what your task really is.

You will wake up, as it were, but there will be a period while you are waking which will be like the recovery from an illness, or like the emergence into good air from a poisoned one. Some of you may choose not to wake, for the waking will be so painful, and the knowledge of your condition and Earth’s condition so agonizing, you will be like drug addicts: you may prefer to continue to breathe in oblivion. And when you have understood that you are in the process of awakening, that you have something to get done, you will have absorbed enough of the characteristics of Earthmen to be distrustful, surly, grudging, suspicious.

You will be like a drowning person who drowns his rescuer, so violently will you struggle in your panic terror.

“And, when you have become aroused to your real condition, and have recovered from the shame or embarrassment of seeing to what depths you have sunk, you will then begin the task of arousing others, and you will find that you are in the position of rescuer of a drowning person, or a doctor in a city that has an epidemic of madness. The drowning person wants to be rescued, but can’t prevent himself struggling. The mad person has intermittent fits of sanity, but in between behaves as if his doctor were his enemy.

“And so, my friends: that’s it. That’s my message to you. It’s going to be tough. Every bit as tough as you expect.”
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_a...III_07.htm

"On January 23rd, 1987, I received an extremely coherent piece of spirit dictation that I used as the Foreword when I published the book under the title of Spiritual Revolution a couple of months later.

My spirit guides have since dictated a slightly different version of this, which I insert here:
Quote:This is a message to the people of Earth, from spirits now residing on your astral plane. We have spent our past lives on worlds with technological civilizations much more advanced than yours.

Hundreds of thousands of us have been sent here deliberately by our governments to assist you in fighting a war to liberate yourselves from Theocracy, a form of oppression and exploitation that has existed throughout your history.

When we are on Earth’s astral plane, we work with a political organization of spirits that some of your occult literature calls the Invisible College. After spending a few years as disembodied spirits, we are forced to incarnate on your planet and lose most of the memories we brought with us.

Most of us retain some vestigial memories of our past lives on other worlds through our first few physical lives on Earth, but these memories are gradually lost through repeated reincarnations. Our incarnated agents, and many native Earth people as well, can learn to communicate with us telepathically on a completely conscious level if they receive proper psychic training. And any human being can receive telepathic messages from us subconsciously.

We want to state right at the beginning that we are ordinary people, not fundamentally different from you. Some of us have lived on other worlds in bodies much like your own, others in bodies that would appear very alien in external appearance, though based on the same basic genetic code. In all cases, our souls are capable of incarnating in human bodies; we couldn’t survive here for long if they weren’t.

We are not innately superior to Earth people in intelligence, morality, or any other quality. However, our knowledge and behavior may give this illusion because they were learned in cultures that are far superior to yours.

Some of us who come to your planet possess advanced knowledge in many different fields: ethics, politics, and economics, as well as natural science and physical technology. We also have scientific knowledge about those aspects of the universe you call “spiritual” and “psychic.”

These phenomena are no more “supernatural” than the purely physical phenomena your scientists are beginning to understand quite well. The civilizations we come from know as much or more about the composition and behavior of the soul and other spiritual phenomena as you know about the atomic theory that forms the basis for your sciences of physics and chemistry.

Advanced societies generate psychic energy mechanically as you generate various forms of electromagnetic energy, and can produce changes in “astral matter” as you can produce physical and chemical changes in ordinary matter. This technology was used to send us here; but we come only as disembodied spirits, and are not able to bring with us any of the physical equipment we normally use to generate and control psychic energy or shape astral matter.

When your civilization first started to develop rapidly toward a high level of physical technology, we came to a political decision to intervene, for our sake as well as yours. This happened back in the late Medieval Era, and there has been an Invisible College manipulating the development of human civilization on Earth ever since, operating under our leadership and guidance.

Our motives in doing this are both altruistic and selfish. If we had not intervened, the human race on Earth would have evolved in directions that posed a serious threat to our own worlds and space colonies. So we are fighting a “preventive war” in our own behalf, but we also feel the overwhelming majority of Earth people will support our cause once we are able to explain the situation fully.

Until the last few decades, we have been fighting the Theocrats mostly by indirect means, using our superior social and political knowledge to raise the level of civilization on Earth in constructive ways. Practically everything that’s commonly considered good about modern Western civilization is the product of our clandestine manipulations.

How do we operate?

Mostly by influencing the subconscious minds of Earth people telepathically. We also work through people with conscious control of their telepathic powers when we want to communicate large amounts of explicit information, but the majority of our work has always been done without the conscious knowledge or consent of the people involved.

Now, it will be very easy for you to say this is unethical. On one level, we agree. On another, well, we are the ones who taught you philosophical concepts like “The greatest good for the greatest number,” and “The end often justifies the means.”

We’re at war here, and we’re fighting on your behalf as well as our own.

Concepts such as “human dignity and rights,” ”individual sovereignty,” “social justice,” “the consent of the governed,” and “equality of opportunity” aren’t just philosophical abstractions to us: we come from civilizations that actually practice them.

We have no choice, because we possess a physical and psychic technology that would totally eliminate individuality if we didn’t also have sufficient social, political, and ethical knowledge to keep the technology under control.

Our societies are forced to live with this threat, as yours must presently live with the threat of nuclear war; and as your own technological level increases, you will have to learn to live with it, too. However, this is not the greatest danger you face in the next few decades. Theocracy and your exploding population are going to cause a spiritual cataclysm that will destroy the human race as it now exists and threaten our own civilizations if it goes unchecked.

We will probably be able to avert catastrophe and guide these upheavals in constructive directions, but the fate of many Earth people will still depend on their own actions. These messages about the War in Heaven are intended to help you prepare yourselves. First we will give you the basic facts about Theocracy, then we will describe the spiritual upheavals to come."
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_a...III_09.htm

http://news.sky.com/story/1275446/inquir...in-ireland

Here's your typical theocratic religion in operation showing its true colors.

(05-30-2014, 01:30 AM)Elizabeth Wrote:  Briefing for a Descent Into Hell (1971) by Doris Lessing

Quote:“At the risk of boring you, I must repeat, I am afraid, repeat, reiterate, reemphasize, it is not a question of your arriving on Planet Earth as you leave here. You will lose nearly all memory of your past existence. You will each of you come to yourselves, perhaps alone, perhaps in the company of each other, but with only a vague feeling of recognition, and probably disassociated, disorientated, ill, discouraged, and unable to believe, when you are told what your task really is.

You will wake up, as it were, but there will be a period while you are waking which will be like the recovery from an illness, or like the emergence into good air from a poisoned one. Some of you may choose not to wake, for the waking will be so painful, and the knowledge of your condition and Earth’s condition so agonizing, you will be like drug addicts: you may prefer to continue to breathe in oblivion. And when you have understood that you are in the process of awakening, that you have something to get done, you will have absorbed enough of the characteristics of Earthmen to be distrustful, surly, grudging, suspicious.

You will be like a drowning person who drowns his rescuer, so violently will you struggle in your panic terror.

“And, when you have become aroused to your real condition, and have recovered from the shame or embarrassment of seeing to what depths you have sunk, you will then begin the task of arousing others, and you will find that you are in the position of rescuer of a drowning person, or a doctor in a city that has an epidemic of madness. The drowning person wants to be rescued, but can’t prevent himself struggling. The mad person has intermittent fits of sanity, but in between behaves as if his doctor were his enemy.

“And so, my friends: that’s it. That’s my message to you. It’s going to be tough. Every bit as tough as you expect.”
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_a...III_07.htm

This article provides balm for those awakening into awareness of our abusive, suffocating hellscape. Awakening to the nightmare truth of this faux prison-universe strains most people's abilities to cope.

Symptoms such as depression, a feeling of hopelessness, denial, regression back into a childhood religion, gloming onto a charismatic but dubious truther personality, aversion to the material etc. are common.

Modern Psychology is ill equipped to help because they're in on it, many unknowingly. What they do is boost big pharma, the medical cabal and status quo. They support the matrix. "Get with the program, slave." "Conform!" We pick and choose information carefully wherever we can find it and Alex Kochkin shares some gems.

http://www.whatismetaphysics.com/alex-ko...nsion.html

Matthew Delooze's article doesn't contradict the Invisible College information.

http://www.oneballmedia.com/2013/09/27/n...t-robbery/

"The Serpent knew how this process worked and it has simply hijacked this planet. ‘It has taken control of this world’ and it has done so by getting its inhabitants to surrender their own powers by being duped. In other words the Serpent has deceived the human race to feel emotion, and direct the energy created through such emotion, to itself, via its own deities and human lackeys. Not only that the Serpent also gets the energy creators (US) to perform free will rituals, including binding spiritual vows to honour it which in turn feeds it and sustains it too.  So instead of feeding the world, and the world feeding us, we continually feed the Serpent and the world does as the Serpent wants, this is simply because we folow the Serpent’s scripts and dance at their parties. The Serpent has full control of human free will, albeit through guile, and although it siphons off all the energy it only feeds us and indeed the planet itself, just enough to live a slave like existence. The Earth follows universal laws and gives the inhabitants what it requests… sadly until death us do part too!

Have I made sense? Can you see? Can you understand?

(a)  The Serpent has hijacked the planet via deception and got the human race to worship it by playing god and creator of their world.

(b)   The human race (energy creators) unknowingly feed the hijackers, through rituals prayers and traditions.

©   The Serpent has created a farm in which the human race is continually recycled because it controls the Spirit World after death too.

(d)The whole scam is based on how we have been manipulated to perceive our ‘creators’ as all-powerful entities and by giving our powers away. Instead of us experiencing a world we really want, with our free will energy, we are actually experiencing a dictatorship that was put in place by parasites instead. Instead of feeding a world that will bring us what our hearts may really desire and create we have created a world based on the wishes of a deceptive parasite.

The Serpent has placed itself, in many forms, into a position to receive and harness and siphon off the energy that should sustain the planet and give us our true wishes. Instead we simply empower the Serpent Cult.

The scam is so easily carried out when the world’s inhabitants are so dumbed down.  The scam, on a much lower scale, is on a par with an author or artist purposely hijacking and stealing the work of somebody and then taking credit and energy from very naive and unaware customers.

“The Serpent Cult has plagiarised the workings of the planet itself for thousands of years”

To continue with the scam all the Serpent Cult needs to do is get the human race to continue to create the spiritual energy the Serpent needs by directing the emotions that are used to create the energy towards the monuments, icons or scriptures that covertly represent the Serpent. In doing so the masses actually request the planet itself serves the serpent instead of the human race" (Matthew Delooze).

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_a...III_21.htm

Incredible information...it should be our birthright as it effects us all.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_a...III_22.htm

Whoa Nellie.