Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Foundation of Mass Mind Control
(08-04-2014, 08:08 PM)Elizabeth Wrote: Lol, sorry millipodium - not buying it. This belief reminds me of a little kid playing hide and seek thinking that they are fully hidden (head under the bed, body sticking out), and they're confident they're hidden.

Ones higher up on evil's hierarchy would think this interpretation very cute.

At 7.3, an interesting comment about symbols.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PvybjMkxlc
Look, im sorry if you given pictures so much power.  To me that seems childish, if we're going to go the dismissive route with each other.

"they believe the symbols have some sort of power." 

I don't believe their crap.  The symbols are interesting, but relativiely powerless in actuality.

(08-05-2014, 09:25 AM)Elizabeth Wrote: Its ability to be used as a key to unlock an archetype programmed into our DNA (computer code). For that reason it bypasses the conscious mind straight into the unconscious and directs, motivates, inspires mood and behavior.

Its still a language albeit interdimensional/alien etc. and language itself limits the mind - it binds it onto a tract.

I don't know where from or who's symbols Swerdlow and Maryanne represent...maybe its a hodgpodge of an assortment of ETs.

I call bullshit.  But you keep believing if you want.    Language limits the mind only if you allow it to.  

It's not my intention to be dismissive of anyone's pov but to not underestimate the enemy; an enemy with a vast, practiced array of techniques. Symbols on a page are one of many.  Especially at this point its good to be aware but not afraid.

"Many of the members have bought-into the concept that we create our own reality. As I interpret it, this is not exactly how it works. This is my personal evaluation. This evaluation represents one possibility based on a lifetime of observations - all extracted from an exhaustive study of the available evidence. As far as I'm concerned, the evidence is clear on this issue.

By influencing the Mass Consciousness of Humanity, and only by influencing a majority consensus of the Mass Consciousness is it possible to manipulate reality. It is only through the general acceptance of the Mass Consciousness [me: THROUGH SYMBOLS and symbolic acts, primarily] that a paradigm-shift in reality is possible. This is why the 'Grid of the Gods' (look inside) was erected back in great antiquity. The 'gods' in question were the same Archons/Demiurge/Reptiles whom are the subject of this thread. Whatever one wishes to call these Controllers of Reality is where the issue of semantics lies.

An individual's input into this paradigm-shifting process is limited to how many individuals form a consensus within the Mass Consciousness. This is a secret locked within the Cabal of Secrecy. Within the advanced technology of electromagnetic frequency manipulation lies the key to how this advanced hyperdimensional race of entities have been influencing the Mass Consciousness of Humanity since the Dawn of Man.

Charles Fort was a science fiction writer who was much admired by Arthur C. Clark. Clark's "Third Law" was a reference to Fort's observations:

[Image: quote_icon.png] ["in these primitive times" - Charles Fort]...."Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke
That which effects this particular reality is directly linked to the control of the Mass Consciousness through the clever manipulation of the media. This has been occurring since the Dawn of Man, for there has always been a media since Humanity first Civilized. In the science of anthropology, the discovery of the written word is that which determines 'civilization' within a species. The faces of this media has changed over millennia, but there has always been an influencing of the Mass Consciousness through the clever manipulation of the written word.

This continuing manipulation of the Mass Consciousness through the process of telepathically implanted thoughts is the foundational evidential trail that leads to one, and only one, conclusion - Hyperdimensional Entities." (Post 2403 "Observer")

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthre...it/page121

"By influencing the Mass Consciousness of Humanity, and only by influencing a majority consensus of the Mass Consciousness is it possible to manipulate reality. It is only through the general acceptance of the Mass Consciousness [me: THROUGH SYMBOLS and symbolic acts, primarily] that a paradigm-shift in reality is possible. This is why the 'Grid of the Gods' (look inside) was erected back in great antiquity. The 'gods' in question were the same Archons/Demiurge/Reptiles whom are the subject of this thread. Whatever one wishes to call these Controllers of Reality is where the issue of semantics lies".

"Only through the general acceptance of the mass consciousness...!"

Ugh. This statement we've all heard in multiple forms over the years is upsetting due to the ramifications. like what "superior" Creator Being would actually "buy" that any sparkler-human would
AGRee to an abusive patriarchial system.

So what you're saying is your belief that archetypes have power is based only on your belief. You have no way of proving archetypes have power other than your belief.

And yes that is precisely the statement I was planning on highlighting as well.  "It is only through acceptance of the mass consciousness..." 

If you accept that their stupid symbology has actual power then you add your consciousness to the deceived  mass.  If you laugh at it, you are free.   HA!

"By influencing the Mass Consciousness of Humanity, and only by influencing a majority consensus of the Mass Consciousness is it possible to manipulate reality. It is only through the general acceptance of the Mass Consciousness [me: THROUGH SYMBOLS and symbolic acts, primarily] that a paradigm-shift in reality is possible (me:for the Satanists, Reptilians, Illuminati)" (Observer).

Observer is referring to the controllers who dominate us here, not an individual who's looking to break free. If that were the case then in order to break free as an individual you'd have to accept the Mass Consciousness which we know to be pretty dumbed down.

Whatever you can do to be peaceful, happy, loving and making your life better is A-OK. Why wouldn't you do that. Of course we should/would/aspire to.

Symbols have intrinsic power to sway mass consensus or the occultists wouldn't use them in literally everything that they do, tacky sons-a-bitches that they are. They don't care if they need a red headed "Goddess" for ritual that she be a true red head. It's the symbol that will do, - a box of red hair color - so it is with the symbols on a page. It doesn't need to be chisled on stone, just written on a page.

(08-06-2014, 09:29 PM)Elizabeth Wrote: Symbols have intrinsic power to sway mass consensus or the occultists wouldn't use them in literally everything that they do, 

I explained this one before. The only occultists that use symbols are novices. Advanced occultist don't use them because they understand they're not necessary. It was King Solomon that introduced most of the symbols and seals that are used by occultists today. Satin is the one that introduced him to symbols and seals. Satan gave them to Solomon to give new members entering different occults. Once the person understands they are merely a training tool to focus the mind on what they want, then they are no longer necessary.  

(08-06-2014, 09:29 PM)Elizabeth Wrote: "By influencing the Mass Consciousness of Humanity, and only by influencing a majority consensus of the Mass Consciousness is it possible to manipulate reality. It is only through the general acceptance of the Mass Consciousness [me: THROUGH SYMBOLS and symbolic acts, primarily] that a paradigm-shift in reality is possible (me:for the Satanists, Reptilians, Illuminati)" (Observer).

Observer is referring to the controllers who dominate us here, not an individual who's looking to break free. If that were the case then in order to break free as an individual you'd have to accept the Mass Consciousness which we know to be pretty dumbed down.

Whatever you can do to be peaceful, happy, loving and making your life better is A-OK. Why wouldn't you do that. Of course we should/would/aspire to.

Symbols have intrinsic power to sway mass consensus or the occultists wouldn't use them in literally everything that they do, tacky sons-a-bitches that they are. They don't care if they need a red headed "Goddess" for ritual that she be a true red head. It's the symbol that will do, - a box of red hair color - so it is with the symbols on a page. It doesn't need to be chisled on stone, just written on a page.

No, they do not have intrinsic power.  sorry.  I know some occultists think they do.  They are fools.  sorry.

Satan was an invention.  You can find evidence of satan being invented back not too long ago.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mind Control Cults Richard 226 30,798 08-19-2011, 07:19 AM
Last Post: yukesam