Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Serious Trap
"Seriousness is simply a sickness of the soul, but sincerity is altogether a different phenomenon." - OSHO

Serious people cannot laugh, cannot play, and cannot dance. Seriousness is a disease that gives rise to repression and hence the serious person is always controlling himself, and becomes a jailer to himself.

On the other hand, the sincere person can rejoice, can laugh sincerely, and can dance sincerely.

In laughter your body joins, your mind joins, and your being joins. Ultimately the divisions disappear, and the schizophrenic personality also disappears.

Laughter is rejuvenation for it brings your energy back to you.

In modern day society precedence has been given to seriousness. This seriousness isn't real, it's more of society's version of "do not express yourself and be human". It is a conditioning, and it is also repression. For people have become so used to being stone cold and rigid that they have become afraid of life, of living, of total expression and love.

The Serious Trap is a herd mentality in which the overall sentiment is that we should do our best to not look like idiots. Unfortunately this is the same conditioning from childhood in which our parents and teachers have been conditioning us to do what were told.

In the wise words of OSHO - creativity has been the greatest rebellion in existence. To be creative is to take full reins of your humanity and to not give it up for the institutions that want to keep you shackled into a machine, where ultimately you are a number in "the herd".

To quote OSHO:

"Your creativity brings freedom, strength, intelligence and consciousness.

We need a great respect for creative people of any dimension.

And we should learn how to transform our energies so that they are not repressed, so that they are expressed in your love, in your laughter, in your joy."
Create Your Dream Reality:

http://bit.ly/1oE9s4F

Great point!  so true.  people who cannot laugh will generally want to stop you from laughing as well.  it is repression, as you said.

Or jealousy that they can't share in the joy.  

Emotionality in general, is considered lowbrow by brain-damaged elitists. Shakespeare was considered low-brow in his time, for his great representation of the REAL human condition.

Good point. They have no love, no connection to real source and can only mimic positive feelings. So damaged, hierarchical, competitive, angry, aggressive, negative the higher frequency emotions scorch them.

Females - at least in the old days - got put down for displaying a wide variety of emotions loudly, by being labeled labile, overemotional, hysterical, ding-bat etc. by the cooler i.e. (more intelligent) males. I used to marvel as a kid how the women were jabbering away, emoting and getting it done at the same time. Banging out meals, parties, crafts, child rearing, first aid, handling constant mishaps etc...Just amazing of 24/7, multitasking work and they were very emotional the whole time. (?) laughing, crying etc. Hell, why not?

Arrogant, Reptilian-inspired-elites follow the template for coolness. They s*ck!

Tis so, and verily.  Im very emotional and wear it on my sleeve. people have questioned my masculinity due to it.  I don't care.  Call me names.  it takes courage to be our authentic selves.  

Yes it does. Values are very screwed up here on this "smoke 'n mirrors' planet due to who's running things. 

We're going to get such a kick out of watching them eat their sh*t and experience all the stuff they have done and are planning to do to us, get done to them. 

I'll enjoy my (((WONDERFUL))) fabulous, delectable, emotions!

I say the best revenge is living well.  We thwart them when we refuse to sink to their low vibration.  That's my take.  but I do see where you're coming from.