Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Irrefutable Proof that Bill Hicks was Resurrected by the CIA as Alex Jones
This article will provide irrefutable and immutable proof that Bill Hicks was recruited by the CIA to become the controlled opposition of the MSM.  Bill Hicks assumed the identity of Alex Jones as he was continuously fed approved intelligence by his CIA handlers, in order to create a truth movement of false hope.  The information that Agent Hicks was given, was for the sole purpose of directing and leading an awakening public to only the partial truths of what the One World Government is really up to.

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theo...65122.html

It also explains why David Icke's presentations are worshipful of his old friend (cough) colleague Bill Hicks AKA AJ!

Are we havin' another laugh are we?

I haven't watched many of Icke's videos. I didn't know he worships Hicks.

His slide shows usually ended with the Bill Hicks quote.

By all means, there are striking similarities between "Bill Hicks" and the person we now know as "Alex Jones"... I think you can't be fully sure about it though.
The alternative media is basically a snakepit in which all sides are played to every controversy, just to waste people's time. It's not going anywhere.
Bill Hicks was perhaps in some way the father of the truth movement and esoterical egomaniacism. 

"It's just a ride, and we can change it anytime we want..." (Hicks)

Well, if that would be true, why hasn't really changed anything over all that time? 
The Sages taught to overcome the world, detach from it, not changing it, for that is an impossible task.

Good point, that's what the New Age Religion teaches that we have the power to change the ride when we don't.

It cracks me up that in schools they're all about creating resilient children.

They world's so impossible that they need kids to be able to bend like gumby, change themselves in order to blend into whatever ridiculous mess is foisted upon them: Appalling education debt, no jobs after servicing the ed biz, broken families, sh*t weather, air, food, satanic entertainment, no future.

...oh, they'll need to be resilient all right.

I still dont believe that Alex is Bill Hicks.    I knew Bill Hicks in spirit and he would never Ever become
Alex.  

Tongue

Probably Bill Hicks's spirit is NOT in Alex Jones's body because Alex's body is busy being shared with a demon. They can and do bang out clone bodies for pennies on the dollar.

According to John Kettler's intel by the liberation forces: Synthetics (what Dr. Chiappalone would refer to as robots) have a synthetic soul. The body is biological like the divinely ensouled (ensnared) so we can't tell each other apart,  but during the normal processing of trapping the viables back into vamipire hell, stuff of this material plane only is used - a thin sheath - to wrap around their synthetic operating systems. THEY DO NOT KNOW THAT THEY ARE NOT HUMAN. The particulars are in this article.

http://www.johnkettler.com/earth-new-per...nt-page-1/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video ALEX JONES A SHILL?? Breaking News 0 623 05-08-2020, 09:03 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
Video Mossad Control? Alex Jones - FISA Treason? - Qanon Posts Sep 5 Breaking News 0 828 09-07-2018, 02:25 PM
Video Alex Jones' Ex-Wife Tells All, Conspiracies, Fake Supplements Breaking News 0 897 04-09-2018, 07:33 PM
Video Infowars Employees Expose Alex Jones Breaking News 0 982 01-16-2018, 11:53 PM
Video Is Alex Jones really this clueless about the true history of Israel Breaking News 0 1,017 01-16-2018, 11:51 PM