Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mark Rich
This poor guy - if anyone could get in touch with him and give him lots and lots of money so that he can find a place to live than that would be the least we could do! That and buy his books.  Good grief, I could hardly read his stuff its so brutal. It's bad enough he has to be homeless in beantown cuz they're a tough bunch of nuts but the relentless, sadistic attacks of every imaginable variety...omg. Damn, I wish I could help more. So, here's an appeal to read his stuff.

http://www.newworldwar.org/myexperience.htm

I wonder if this guy has a huge case of paranoia or something. It just sounds so far fetched that the DOD would go to such great lengths to mess with this guy. The grocery store part reminded me of what a friend told me that I wasn't sure what to make of it. He said programmers know ahead of time what yo're going to buy because they know all your habbitts. He said that's why you never grab the first product off the shelf because they have done something to it and it's waiting for you. He also said programmed people get followed in stores. He said to test them, pick something off the shelf and then put it back and walk away. He said then pay attention to see if someone comes along and picks up that product. He said the person following you does that because the person can read vibrations and from that and they will know exactly what you were thinking.

That part made sense to me because I have another friend who decides what to buy by the vibrations the product is making to see if it's good or bad. I wish I have that ability because I wouldn't need to read the ingredient list on foods anymore. I could just grab whatever feels good. It would be a huge time saver.  Smile

He's legit I feel and since he's so thwarted to the nenth degree he at least needs an efficiency apartment to live in  because they won't let him get/keep a job either. If anyone out there has any sense, compassion and money, get in contact with him. Being on the streets only increases the suffering. He's very brave and doesn't shy away from exposing these vile bastards. The more he's supported in order to expose them the better for all mankind. MIT is a base for R&D of a lot of this tecnology so I bet there are a ton of stalked, swarmed, programmed victims in the greater Boston area.

Everything they're doing to him is well documented and proven including the remote handling of family/friends who treat him like he's a deranged idiot. That's classic, truly something out of a horror movie where people say,"what sound, I don't hear anything."

THE ONLY REASON EVIL CAN GET AWAY WITH INTOLERABLE BEHAVIOR is because the comfortably fed do nothing. They're in the bubble. It's time to make the comfortable more uncomfortable, it's the very least I can do.

Http://montalk.net/gnosis/220/9-the-end

Tom Montalk's article speaks to the slumber of humanity after the entrapment. Human consciousness was dimmed and drugged. It explains how egregious, sadism could occur to a fellow human, family member and/or friend and close by humans seem not to notice...

According to Dr. Chiappalone, fewer than 9% of human shells actually contain consciousness with energy from the original divine pool. So, 91% then (if this information is correct) would have been created from fallen matter. This very same matter which is slated for demo.

Status                                                   ______________________

October 14, 2014 Update 

"Within 6 months I'll post one of my most important updates. It concerns a developing theory on how this hidden system of persecution can exist in an allegedly sophisticated society. The level of personal growth that most citizens reach, as well as the current moral condition of society as a whole, will be explained. This theory will involve my interpretation of behavior toward the New World War that is consistently demonstrated by the emerging TI movement, independent media, & truth movement.
The Department of Defense continues its attempt to beat me into submission using pain & terror.
The DOD has me on a rotation directed-energy attacks for ongoing torture that leaves no visible injury. I typically experience varying intensities of sharp & dull pains all over.

One attack combination includes an abrupt heating of my torso & head which results in nausea & disorientation. The increase in temperature stops just as quickly as it started, at which time another attack occurs.
I'm often dazed because of attacks to my brain. At times I feel a slight pain on the top/front of my head. Often this sensation becomes a headache. When I attempt to concentrate, I feel something like a blockage in the front of my head. I'm also imbalanced & dizzy during these onslaughts.
While being pelted with directed-energy I am bombarded with obscene audible, visual, & subliminal thought transmissions, as well as quick surges of negative emotions such as anger & disgust.
Because of continuous injury to my intestines I still require multiple enemas to make a bowel movement. This activity is often quite uncomfortable. During this process I'm shocked & stung while repugnant visual & auditory stimuli are sent to my brain. After the bowel movement my intestines are further scorched.
On October 8th the DOD altered its attack scheme. They have been burning an area about 1 inch in diameter in the upper right portion of my abdomen. The regular directed-energy strikes have been reduced since they have been damaging this region. I'll know soon if this is the creation of another medical injury, or an effort to worsen the existing one.
Web pages that I visit are altered to contribute to psychological operations(PsyOp) during computer network operations (CNO). The operating system & programs frequently malfunction. The DOD is interrupting my wireless internet use at multiple locations.
My personal items are being damaged & destroyed. Holes appear in clothing & gear; stitching is undone; zippers are unusable; pieces of plastic are breaking. My MP3 player, smartphone, & digital camera are failing. Just when I fix or replace something, almost immediately I discover that something else is damaged. Products that I've ordered online have arrived flawed & broken. Shopping is often difficult. It seems they are still removing products that I intend to purchase in stores before I arrive.
I am being violently persecuted in public. This is happening on the streets, stores, parking lots, public parks, MBTA stations, & trains. In these places I'm crowded by citizens on bikes, skateboards, & foot, who use their dogs to antagonize me. They participate in urban battleswarms along with vehicles, that include: civilian, commercial, utility, postal, & civil service (ambulance, police, fire trucks). These people (nodes) are connected to a wireless human-computer intelligence network (HCIN) with artificial intelligence that directs them to attack a target audience (TA).
Frequently I am encompassed in a sphere of commotion. It includes a squad of trucks & cars with loud exhausts, motorcycles, blasts of noise from construction sites, blaring sirens, loudspeaker announcements, horns, door slamming, yelling, & barking dogs. The audible sound & directed-energy attacks are often synchronized.
While I'm being blitzed by nodes & smacked with noise during swarms, there are directed-energy strikes to my brain that make me dizzy. My throat & eyes are burned. Basically, while dodging the swarming nodes in the area of operation (AO) I'm in a disoriented pain.
I'll be arriving in Los Angeles on the 17th of this month. By mid December I'll provide a description of the DOD's attacks in LA.
Despite the typical events that are part of my life situation, I'm doing fine.
Thanks,
Mark"
Copyright © 2011 Mark Rich. All rights reserved.
Mark (at) NewWorldWar.org

Http://www.newworldwar.org/update113.htm

Update on the Satanic cult's, "project" Mark Rich.

It should come as no surprise to readers of HCF when one contemplates the mindblowing scale: human resources, money, scheduling, tactical planning, police department (on the take), etc. that POWERFUL energetic beings get 24/7 attention from dark forces. WHO IS MARK RICH? What essence does he have within him which inspires alien parasites to go to the lengths they do to thwart (extract frustration, massive suffering etc.) (?) 

And...DiViNe forces AS USUAL are 'pokey-'lil'-puppying' along as usual while shards of its former self are being flayed, fillet'd tortured, assassinated, destroyed, violated. What seems to be the hold-up "DIVINE DUMB DUMBS?"