Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bet the Swindlow's won't be welcomed back to the Hilton BH
(11-21-2014, 10:08 PM)seekerthewhoone Wrote: Who paid for Stewarts Mercedes? You know, he has that and a Cadillac SUV now. Plus his 400 thousand dollar house, his 3 older sons college debt and his sons with Janet new college debt.

What kills me is the Swindlows like to pretend they're poor and ask for donations from people. If everyone knew how well off they are people would quit sending them money.

I'm back on here due to figuring out why my passowrd wasnt working,first off its really sad theres not more activity about these two on here.  Here are some updates, Micayla and Christopher   ran for the hills a long time ago. I dont really like the slander of Micayla on here as she was very young and such a nice girl,shes beautiful  and I highly dought under any spell would she want to have sex with creepy Stewart or the hag Janet. I  have to say though I did  get a feeling when she was very involved with them that they wanted to sexually seduce her ,she is far away from them and  like everyone she realizes how they duped her for years. I  use to always be on the forums and wonder how many of those ex loyal people  moved on. I also never see Johaan around anymore  and Im hoping he's long gone. Just know Micayla  is safe and sound far away from these people.

I just hope more people continue to come forward and I do wonder if this will ever catch up with them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Information for the New Exposing Swindlow website yukesam 29 8,540 09-09-2011, 07:36 PM
Last Post: yukesam