Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bet the Swindlow's won't be welcomed back to the Hilton BH
Wow! What a stupid fu*k this expansioneer is! She drives a cube and the swerdlows drive Cadillacs and Mercedes. LOL! Have fun in the used cube silly one. Keep buying S&J sh*t! While you buy used! Don't forget to support Clifton Davis 'oversoul Creations' Janet and Stewart get a cut of every banner...even Clifton said "I talk with Stewart every day, he's not having much fun in the bedroom with Janet these days" probably her poop stories on the podcast, or Stewart is too busy astrally raping long time members in their new cube! It may also be Stewart fiddling with his DINKIE while on the phone with Clifton daily or slurping Travis' dick after he records the podcast and sexual deprogramming videos.
Poor Micayla. She modeled 'natural' hemp clothing at last Octobers seminar like a whore.
She sat right next to Travis up front while Stewart lectured about archons.
She was at one time Travis' sex partner and did work similar to Patricia...
Who did the swerdlows sacrifice her too?
Why does Janet pay bills for expansions with Patricia? Are Janet and Patricia secret old hag lovers that try and get a ruse out of Stewart after his daily jerk off conversations with Clifton and his stressful persuasion with other young innocents? Or do Janet and Patricia just fondle each other when Stewart is spent from a full day of jerking it with Travis and Clifton?

These three are sick.
They stole Travis, micayla and Clifton's soul...almost mine and my loves!

Who's next?

Cube girl looks like a good follower...
LOL! Stupid fu*k!

Deborah Toschi‎EXPANSIONEERS
Thanks Janet for this affirmation I dug up from years ago !!
On 11/11 I was looking for a much needed car and God mind not only put a smile on my face but the car dealer loan man kept saying wow !
He called his colleagues to see what he was looking at. They huddled around and said wow. Never in 14 years of making a loan had they seen this. I just sat there with my miserable credit rating and meager down pmt in hand from having just sold my out of shape car .... Thinking doesn't sound real positive.
He goes ... No it's all in your favor. Its amazing. Lol lol your credit score is 666 (OMG really oh wow that's inspirational ). This company is giving you top GOLD
ticket rating and they want you to have this car. Unbelievable !!! Lol
So on 11/11 I get a 2011 Nissan Cube (13th Cube) with a 666 credit score.
Is this Expansioneer stand up comedy material or what?
Oh, GOLD ticket as well?
God Mind approval ... I guess after struggling with selling my car which was garbage it was okay after all. Do ya wonder? Geez.

On das fan page fb!
Jerry Volks-
Empty shallow piece of shut. Begging for money! Boo Boo! Your videos only program victims. Did Janet live her dream and fu*k white wolf yet? Hoes barb your polish who're? Does her husband. In Canada know you sexually De-pogram her? Your knees are going to each when barbs mechanic husband finds out. LOL
Like · Reply · More · 3 minutes

Travis had a relationship with Deborrah Wyndham, the piano player, isn't it?
Is that relationship over? lol Expansions is a typical sex cult on the inside.

I remember Micayla was a sweet, innocent young girl a couple years ago. I have no idea how they got her so far that she even moved all the way to St. Joe at such a young age, and dedicate her life to the Swindlows. Very strange...

The question remains: how can you successfully dismantle them. Ranting on the internet doesn't accomplish that. It has to happen in a more sophisticated way, I think. 

(11-22-2014, 10:37 AM)Filter Wrote: Travis had a relationship with Deborrah Wyndham, the piano player, isn't it?

I remember Micayla was a sweet, innocent young girl a couple years ago. I have no idea how they got her so far that she even moved all the way to St. Joe at such a young age, and dedicate her life to the Swindlows. Very strange...

The question remains: how can you successfully dismantle them. Ranting on the internet doesn't accomplish that. It has to happen in a more sophisticated way, I think. 

Ranting on the Internet is very therapeutic. If it prevents others from joining the cult, or as others read this helps them leave the cult it does accomplish something.

CNN foxnews Bill o'reily etc. rant/express their opinion that at least gets people talking and questioning things, their venue is no more sophisticated than an Internet forum.

(11-22-2014, 10:37 AM)Filter Wrote: Travis had a relationship with Deborrah Wyndham, the piano player, isn't it?

Live in St. Joe and attend every seminar and one day you too can look like Travis or Micayla!

[Image: 10661972_10204783784252626_7769681748388578222_o.jpg]

Travis Brabb- Let us pray, lol.
October 11 at 6:51am · Like · 2

Micayla Black- We have Simone and Heather Fowler !
October 11 at 7:22am ·

[Image: 1897791_578710188889220_1922985640_n.jpg...85d1817348]

[Image: 478241_491109344266591_1618169702_o.jpg]

It just dawned on me...Micayla's comment on FB
Micayla Black- "We have Simone and Heather Fowler !"
October 11 at 7:22am ·

Who stays at The Serdlow's St. Joe house?
[Image: 1102512_1390029521224704_1370405898_o.jpg]

Who's on the front page of Janet's FB page?

Micayla posted "We have Simone and Heather Fowler !"

Stewart, Janet, Micayla, Travis taking video, Janet's father, Heather and Simone.

Wonder what happens at the Swerdlow's house when all these people are together? Micayla's post expresses EXCITEMENT!

Some sick sh*t goes on there.

Take it easy, seekers.

Don't lose yourselves in your disgust of the Swerdlows and that whole situation, even though you have all the right to be be angry and disgusted.

(11-23-2014, 03:08 PM)Filter Wrote: Take it easy, seekers.

Don't lose yourselves in your disgust of the Swerdlows and that whole situation, even though you have all the right to be be angry and disgusted.

I'm actually having fun venting. I hope Stewart, Janet, Patricia etc. read this forum.

I have had several conversations with Stewart, not just consultations. He is way different conversing. He would appreciate the humor in the posts above. When I had my day with Stewart (yes, I was that much of a sucker) he mentioned that he was going to see Ramtha. He said he couldn't refuse the offer due to how much $$$$$ she would pay him. He told me not to tell anyone.
His son and Janet came home late morning that day. His son gave me that same creepy look that others have mentioned on this forum.
Thinking back he looked at me more like 'food still alive'
I'm looking back in a different light now. Feeling like a fool, just searching for the truth.

Plus, I don't want to be "stuck in lodi again"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3OJ03BECBU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvLdUJIL8i8  Smile

this is more me...
Smile  Smile  Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HYiaYyfp8Q

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Information for the New Exposing Swindlow website yukesam 29 8,540 09-09-2011, 07:36 PM
Last Post: yukesam