Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dr. Chiappalone's Damaging Pretenses of Special Authority
(01-24-2015, 09:28 PM)Elizabeth Wrote: The more strident he gets, the more fence-sitters will recoil. Chiappalone's personal belief in these experiences as well as their benevolence helps sell the scheme he is pied piper-ing for.  They need idealist beings to front their causes.

Hypnotic Snake Magick: stating intentions, repeating it enough so as to lull listeners into a trance, then slipping in outrageous statements and getting away with it. Hssss...
The emotional effect of repeated consumption of Chiappa's words: comfort and visceral delight giving way to dysentery, depression, apathy.
 Dark side for sure needs warriors to give up and hand it over so passivity has been carefully programmed in to the human being.

Thank you again for clarifying subtle sticking points and exposing the catches.
(Elizabeth)

He wishes to usurp others' Moral Authority, so he cannot be who he claims he is, or whatever he thinks he is.  He ought to cease conflating Gnostic Authority with his own warped imagination.  If he is whatever he thinks he is then all I have to do to become a wise is use an emoticon that looks wise...

Icon_altermann

Hmmm... I feel a little wiser now.... But that must be because I was already wise, since it reminds me of myself, errrr...... So it proves I'm wise!

(That's his "logic")

I can make it non-absurd by simply admitting that it was wise to insert some humor into witnessing such absurdity and buffoonery in the world, as the world, and so I became a little wiser in seeing that in hindsight.  Yet my ability to understand this really is a sign of some pre-existing wisdom, as I can see that previous quests for Wisdom contributed to it.  I'm now motivated for further such quests.  So for me his absurdity becomes my patently obvious.  I feel this is, on a Spiritual Level, a perfect parallel to my difference with him.  I'd sooner believe a cave man if he grunted "Me Avatar", provided he had the right Credentials than I'd care to believe that Chiappalone is anyone significant in the Truth Forces Fleet, unless "fool" is a job in the Divine Navy.

So since that is by and large what he's on about, his identity plus claims to precipitate the END for everyone (by entailments on his presumed identity), he is a charlatan hierophant.

Now I'll be damned if I need my Gnostic or other information from such an idiot.  I'll be damned if anyone else does either, since it is not in fact his particular business to distribute that information or any Sacraments associated with it, but to use pretenses of such endeavors to catapult himself into psycho-spiritual superstardom...

Icon_nixweiss
~ ++ Hanc Defendemus ++ ~

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dr. Chiappalone Elizabeth 51 16,267 12-16-2014, 09:03 PM
Last Post: Elizabeth