Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Guess who finally decided to join the party...
Heart 
Hey everyone! This is Josh from the YRFTOG! Glad to finally be here. Now for some intense reading and catching up....lol Thanks for letting me know about such a wonderful place. [Image: angel.png]

Welcome to the forum Josh. What is the YRFTOG?

Biggrin  MOST EXCELLENT QUESTION!!!. I Am SO SURE........... Somebody Will Fill in the Answer!!! HOPEFULLY!???  THANKS YOU JOSH!!! HI EBERYBODIES from YRFTOG!!!!!!!!!! {{{{ <3 }}}}

Hey Richard,

YRFTOG is the group I originally met Elizabeth, who has brought me here. It was a group of like minded individuals searching for the truth of the "reality" within which we live. Happy to be here, seems to be another group of many seeking the truth, which is my very favorite place to be. Biggrin

With So Much DIVINE LOVE  I Thank You Joshua & Elizabeth from the VERY ESSENCE of My Being Icon_feuer

(06-20-2015, 01:19 AM)WilliamFree Wrote: Hey Richard,

YRFTOG is the group I originally met Elizabeth, who has brought me here. It was a group of like minded individuals searching for the truth of the "reality" within which we live. Happy to be here, seems to be another group of many seeking the truth, which is my very favorite place to be. Biggrin

I forgot about Elizabeth's thread when I replied to you. Well, it's good to have more like minded indivduals seeking the truth joining the forum. Biggrin

(06-20-2015, 12:14 AM)CosmicMom Wrote: Biggrin  MOST EXCELLENT QUESTION!!!. I Am SO SURE........... Somebody Will Fill in the Answer!!! HOPEFULLY!???  THANKS YOU JOSH!!! HI EBERYBODIES from YRFTOG!!!!!!!!!! {{{{ <3 }}}}

Welcome aboard CosmicMom. Biggrin