Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alex Jones Flees America
David Chase Taylor
August 2, 2015
Truther.org
SWITZERLAND, Zurich — Based on breaking news and events, it appears that STRATFOR intelligence operative Alex Jones has fled America after revelations surfaced that he was working with the Obama administration to spark a civil war in Texas during Operation JADE HELM 15.
As depicted in the Truther.org expose on JADE HELM 15, Jones’ role in the unprecedented military exercise was to bait Americans into a violent revolution against their own police and military in the aftermath of staged confrontations between U.S. Special Forces and members of Operation Counter Jade Helm. Said confrontations were slated to transpire in Bastrop, Texas, Jones’ hometown.
However, since the aforementioned JADE HELM 15 expose has gone viral in Texas and across America, Jones was forced to flee the Lone Star state of Texas which is now swarming with hundreds of well-armed militiamen and patriots who are hell-bent on eliminating the traitorous cancer that is Alex Jones.
In short, the CIA in Switzerland could not risk having their prime Judas goat assassinated prior to baiting Americans into a bloody civil war against their own police and military. Consequently, Jones has been ordered to take an extended vacation in Europe, out of reach from Texans who have made Jones as a traitor.
The official cover story for Jones’ sudden departure from Texas is that he has gone to Europe to report on how “Spain has fallen to EU tyranny”. Needless to say, Jones vacation is highly suspect for it comes during JADE HELM 15 when Texas is suffering the largest and most intrusive military exercise in U.S. history.
Back on March 19, 2015, Jones screamed on his radio program that Obama was preparing to invade Texas: “This is going to be hellish…Now this is just a cover for deploying the military on the streets…This is an invasion…in preparation for the financial collapse and maybe even Obama not leaving office”.
Nevertheless, Jones has abandoned Texas in her darkest hour and isn’t planning on returning anytime soon. According to Jones, he will visit Barcelona and Madrid in Spain before traveling to Greece and Italy (see video below). Therefore, it’s highly likely that Jones will stay in Europe or elsewhere until JADE HELM 15 concludes on September 15, 2015.
As originally depicted in the March 3, 2012, Truther.org report entitled “Is the Assassination of Alex Jones Next?”, the staged assassination of Jones is a final card that will be played by the CIA once Jones’ cover as a so-called patriot is blown and beyond repair, something Jones’ European vacation will likely bring about.
Consequently, the staged assassination of Jones may now be in order once he finally returns to the United States. In order to sell the authenticity of Jones’ impending assassination, one or more Infowars employees will likely be killed during the made-for-TV terror attack on Jones’ studio in Austin, Texas.
By staging what appears to be an Obama-ordered assassination, Jones will become an instant martyr and a legend in the minds of many ignorant Americans who are unaware of Jones’ treasonous and treacherous behavior. In other words, Jones will become the poster boy for an armed revolution against the Obama administration in Texas.
Since most of the Infowars audience won’t listen to anybody but Alex Jones, a videotape of Jones foretelling his assassination will predictably surface in the aftermath of his alleged death. Jones will predictably call on his audience to avenge his death by executing attacks against the police and military.
Although alternative and mainstream media reports will state that Jones was killed during the staged attack, he will be on a permanent vacation in Israel where he has attained citizenship through his wife Violet Jones under the Right of Return, Israel’s unique nationality law.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld2V90xYWVQ

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/201...93732.html

The coming of the internet gave rise to a ton of information that can be distributed in an easy way.
Unfortunately, it also gave rise to various con artists and charlatans who can make use of an easy public podium to start their con tricks and business, or simply dump their dis/mis-information somewhere postulated as "truth" or "inside information"... 

I think nowadays particularly, there is so much poison, propaganda, mass insanity and paranoia around within most of the so-called alternative media and truth movements that I think for any sincere seeker of truth it is highly advisable to withdraw from it and to stop feeding that machine.

I will say that the more I seek and read the more confused I get...

(08-15-2015, 06:16 PM)ectoplasma Wrote: I will say that the more I seek and read the more confused I get...

That's the way the Illuminati likes it. They put out so much disinformation that people don't know what to believe.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video ALEX JONES A SHILL?? Breaking News 0 615 05-08-2020, 09:03 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
Video Mossad Control? Alex Jones - FISA Treason? - Qanon Posts Sep 5 Breaking News 0 822 09-07-2018, 02:25 PM
Video Alex Jones' Ex-Wife Tells All, Conspiracies, Fake Supplements Breaking News 0 888 04-09-2018, 07:33 PM
Video Infowars Employees Expose Alex Jones Breaking News 0 977 01-16-2018, 11:53 PM
Video Is Alex Jones really this clueless about the true history of Israel Breaking News 0 1,010 01-16-2018, 11:51 PM