Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hyperspace - KBA experience?
(11-16-2016, 11:32 PM)Richard Wrote:
(11-15-2016, 10:51 AM)Anu-021413 Wrote:
(11-10-2016, 12:45 AM)Richard Wrote:
(11-08-2016, 04:15 AM)Anu-021413 Wrote:
(11-07-2016, 11:11 PM)Richard Wrote: I'm not mad at you. Sound like you have been dealing with a lot right now. Sorry to hear about your friends. Why were you forced into early retirement?

Why early retirement Richard? Simply as it is.Because I won,and I won by myself.no lawyer would take my case,thogh all I spoke to said I had one. Because I used my head for more than a hat rack,and I beat them.But then,I lost my health due to the stress.My retirement savings I had put away for what I thought was a ways off. All my health issues came about within a month of me winning a judgement.They appealed,and I won that too.Yet my neurapathy,again,has neurologists baffled,had me looking to take a .40cal asprin. It was that bad,but I stuck around.So I won,but I didn't win you know,but hey.what goes around. I did quite enjoy cross examining them. Watching them sweat,cry.Lie,and get caught by myself and the judge.Though those responsible I didn't get the opportunity to watch purger themselves. You see Richard I was set up,by some fool co-workers,and by management,and HR.Yeah, that came out,and that's just the start.The co in question is GE.
I loved my job though,and was damn good at it.Was told by guys who trained me I had,"The touch." I loved working with the crew of guys I was placed with.Mgmt called us "radicals." Only because they had time in,and knew what they were doing.and didn't take any S$#@t. Then they retired,I was left with some new guys.Not so bright.Then this one jaw comes along,and well.Let's just say he lives in his parents basement,weras his Gf's Federal OIC t-shirt like he is that,and bleeds every 28 days.
Get me?And is 53 yrs old,and yes,i was senior over him...
Anywho, My Grandmother passed after a long life,but Alzheimer's claimed her.
My best friend was basically decapitated last yr.A beautiful soul,and woman,in a "Robbery" for money for drugs.There's more to it,but it's not what you know,it's what you can prove..
Then a great man and friend,my bodyshop guy died from cancer suddenly. I miss them both,and i know these are things that have tested,tried to break me. It just pissed me off.
I live in pain,wake up with it,go to sleep with it.My body is screaming "Release me from this hell."But since I'm in it,i keep going.I keep seeing what the enemies of this Earth are doing on Earth.They are so obvious,yet so many still can't see. So yeah Richard,MC,lotsa sadness,pain,but it's what makes me stronger..I'm just waiting for them to really kick things off.It will be their end.For sure.I've seen it,and those who will bring it.Astounding they are.And so flippin badass as well.That makes me happy..
Cheers...

I feel for you dude. Sounds like you have been going through a lot of sh*t.
I was,am,but hey it comes with the terrain in which we are deployed right? Besides,I'm good. I won against them. That's what matters. Even if i lost some, I still made them sweat and cry,again. so what's new with friends upstairs? I used to be able to get some real good info here about them. Then MC,you left,trolls came in,and I left because of that. went off on my own. Learned more than I knew before. Like say,there's sat images of a second "Black Knight" Sat sitting off the outer rings of Saturn. Looks like a relay comm system to me,and other's who do such things,but hey who knows right? So anyway Richard,what's new?

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Not much is new. sitting back and watching a cival war erupt here in the US over the elections. The liberals don't want to give up power and they're doing everything they can to keep it.
Remember Richard,it's not "Liberals" per say.  It is a mass group on one supposed side,screaming out against what good will prevail at this point.What good did prevail.We were at Defcon 3.Defcon2 is "snap-count"This is when we warm up the nukes. Defcon 1 is glass it till we glow,and Barry has a policy of "No Launch on First Warning." This was put in place over 3yrs ago,and it means when we'd normally launch first when a silo/launch from a mobile.sub is detected.No longer. We'd take the hits.thereby erasing a large portion of the population here.THEN retaliate. Understand? Though it is ironic with the mutual nukes sent up to blow up the incoming rocks from the last two comets we're flying into.
This is like when Brexit happened and they messed with the money,trying to turn the US and the world against those in UK who voted for it,as well as calling them,Lesser educated Working class,etc.
It all only looks like it's within a construct confine of assoc/party,etc. But I know you already know this Richard..BTW,the Defcon lvl was at 3.i I can confirm this from testimony from AF persons at least. It was lowered to Defcon 5 which is the lowest.Though Barry has 68 some odd days left to,as he said "Leave it on the field." Which i take to really mean,leave leave the country on the field,a smoking bleeding out husk...Geez they say Barry isn't gonna clean up after himself when he leaves the WH,leaving the cost/work up to Trump.While hill was said to have tried to make off with the furnishings..
I just watch man,observe and learn you know? As one guest on a Jerry Springer ep said,
"I don't throw oats man,I keep it country.I don't intervene." Ha Ha Ha..

I was referring to the riots in the streets going on across the US. The liberals are upset that Trump won and they're rioting over it. Soros is funding the riots. He's paying the rioters $15-$35 a hour.

Blast from the past for me here...

Glad to be back. sorry to bring up an older post but haven't been on in a while. Glad to see MC is back.

(07-31-2017, 11:16 PM)Sophrosyne Wrote: Blast from the past for me here...

Glad to be back. sorry to bring up an older post but haven't been on in a while. Glad to see MC is back.

Glad to see your back. Biggrin

Glad to see you back as well. Smile  I wish more people would participate.

Yes, i lurk ;)