Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forget FAKE Gravitational Waves! We Live In An Electric Universe
Video 
Forget FAKE Gravitational Waves! We Live In An Electric Universe

Today the world recieved news that Gravitational Waves had finally been detected at the LIGO (Advanced Laser Interferometer Gravitational Wave Observatory), proving something that Albert Einstein had predicted when theorising about Relativity & General Relativity. Einstein predicted that large objects in space would have an effect on Space-Time causing ripples to be formed.

This led me to contact my physics mentor, and fellow geek, Anthony Patch to get his take on this “discovery”. He was already ahead of me on this one and gave me permission to use an article he just published on his site HERE!

We discussed this on tonights Kev Baker Show with Kenneth Webb joining the team to give his thoughts on this discovery and other space news. I have included a video of that section of the show to run along side Mr Patch’s article.

Wrong! No Gravity Waves! Magnetism Yes!
Anthony Patch

Yesterday, I posted the pending announcement regarding proof of gravitational waves. This is pure nonsense. Just as black holes are nonsense. The Universe is composed of electrically charged particles and plasma. Thus, what mainstream science labels as gravtiy, gravity waves and graviton particles is at a minimum, misleading the public.

At worse, deliberate in covering up the truth, as to how the Universe and our understanding of its mechanisms described by modern day physics. And, science in general.

https://youtu.be/xWVI7TNMO4I

What is important to understand herein is the grander cover story at play. Today’s announcement is on par with that of the purported discovery of the Higgs boson, the so-called ‘God Particle’, using the Large Hadron Collider at CERN, Switzerland.

These two “discoveries”, I place italics around given they are nothing more than imaginary constructs of mainstream scientists.

For, they are prominent examples of the military-industrial complex run amok. What the public at large is unaware of is this: These are jobs programs.

The inertia of Big Science as it is affectionately known within the hallowed halls of both academia and laboratories around the planet, is more akin to a runaway freight train. A train loaded with money.

All the while, individuals, cities, counties, states and nations struggle to have a roof over their heads and food on their tables.

To justify their massive grant programs. To justify the industrial corporations supplying Big Science their expensive instruments and machines. Like the multi-billion dollar/Euro Large Hadron Collider. To justify all of it, are experimental projects and programs exactly like this one:

LIGO. Laser Interferometer Gravitational-Wave Observatory.

It is not simply my opinion stated here. For more evidence of the Electric Universe and the debunking of gravity itself, I suggest taking a look at the work of the researchers and scientists at the Thunderbolts Project. I am not a spokesperson for them. Only one who appreciates their careful and yes, scientific work in debunking the overt adherence by Big Science to the Gravity Model of the Universe and how it operates. https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/

For it truly is all about electricity. More specifically, electromagnetism. Whether one is examining the Cosmos as in the cited article here or, at the quantum level of our Universe. I will not delve into the intricacies of this discussion here. More in future postings and videos.

Suffice it to say, I encourage you the reader to look past this announcement and dig deeper into the true electrical nature of our world and the Universe it revolves through.

Quietly, in hushed conversations, even those working within Big Science will admit no definitive proof has been derived from the voluminous data generated by the particle collisions within the Large Hadron Collider, of the Higgs boson. No proof. No ‘God Particle’. And, no ‘gravitons’ either.

This announcement, this proclamation of proving gravity waves exist. This upholding of Einstein’s theories, serves not only as justification of vast expenditures of monies and thus jobs programs. But, diverts the public’s attention away from the real Big Science taking place behind closed laboratory doors.

The real story is not about Einstien’s gravity waves, gravitons nor, the Higgs boson.

The hidden story is the science of Tesla’s aether and, electromagnetism.

For this is an electric universe. Not one of gravity.

Sorry Big Science. Sorry Einstein.

By the way. Even Einstein promoted Tesla the real genius.

The military-industrial complex hijacked Einstein and stole from Tesla.

Something to ponder.

Here is a link to today’s nonsensical headline:

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2016...he-century

Thanks to my good friend and fellow Geek, Kev Baker for the link:

http://truthfrequencyradio.com/kevbaker/

The post Forget FAKE Gravitational Waves! We Live In An Electric Universe appeared first on Kev Baker Show.

http://kevbakershow.com/
[-] The following 1 user Likes Breaking News's post:
  • mzacharias

Many are put off by the term ‘Electric Universe’ - ‘electromagnetic’ says it better.

The elephant in the room is the black hole. Once it is correctly identified and its mechanics understood, astrophysics will quantum leap beyond the theoretical.