Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Swerdlow stole hyperspace techniques from Marianne
I believe that Stewart is a pathological liar. This is who he is, or at least who has become. He has been caught in many, many lies. It is evident to some people that have gotten to know him. It is even obvious to some people that don't know him. Many a person's intuition tells them so.

Richard, we talked about how S and Janet have frequently said that they work 24/7 and don't have time to do this, or don't have time to do that. Well, I'm sure that they are busy with their business but no one is busy 24/7. I spent a few occasions hanging out with them at their home, they have free time like anyone else. Stewart has time to check out someone in the astral plane if he so wanted to...

Yes, I agree that he is a pathological liar and he spyed on me in the astral as well. I know MaryAnne says he wasn't a Montauk kid  and I believe that but I have reason to believe he was and remains a programmer.He was a perpetrator at Montauk,a willing participant and resonated with the agenda.

Didn't Al Beleik and others confirm that swerdlow was a montauk boy?

Mercy Now Wrote:Yes, I agree that he is a pathological liar and he spyed on me in the astral as well. I know MaryAnne says he wasn't a Montauk kid  and I believe that but I have reason to believe he was and remains a programmer.He was a perpetrator at Montauk,a willing participant and resonated with the agenda.
 I don’t know if Marianne said that. I know SS was a programmer at Montauk because Cliff remembers being programmed by SS there. He remembers being victimized in rituals with SS too.

Thanks so much for the clarifacation Richard. I remember SS being at Montauk but not as one of the kids as one of them and as a programmer. He resonates with them. It's his nature and it hasn't changed. Should Expansions fail he'll just go into another arena.  He and Janet are already ushering in the NWR . Not only did he and is he ripping off people financially he is damaging them in other ways.

I don’t know if I was at Montauk or not. SS never claimed I was. He did claim I was in the Philadelphia experiment.

One weird thing is one time during mediation I jumped into a body of a man living in a NY penthouse. I got the impression it was another life of mine. Also since the late 80s Chase bank has been trying to get me to pay a credit card bill. They had a NY address for me. I’ve never been to NY that I know of. I figured it’s just a case of credit card fraud but sometimes I wonder if that was me living in NY.

Richard, you being in the philadelphia experiment seems true to me?

Well, just last week I saw swerdlow debunked site and read what you posted here. And i asked myself almost all these questions that have been answered here by Kindness, Thank you BTW. I even questioned his (SS) blindness as it did not ring true for me.

Would be great if Marianne would come here and talk to us.

I had memories before I ever heard of the SS's or Nichols etc.  SS didn't tell me I was at Montauk...that I recall anyway.  I have memories of being in a craft that is moving extremely fast and the gravity is affecting me but not SS . This happened more than once.

Gosh Richard, Chase Bank has been chasing you since the '80's? I hope you are able to clear it up.

The one thing i would like to hear from Marianne is how she enters Hyperspace.

Well, I was never told anything about any of my "programming" from SS. All he said was that I had a LOT of implants from both humans and aliens. Then, whenever we would see them - go to any meetings or gatherings - he would always STARE at me, I mean, piercing stares that he would try to hide if I looked at him. I really got uncomfortable by that. I don't know what he was doing or what he saw, but I sure didn't like it at all.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Few hyperspace advices for the fans of Stewart Swerdlow Sariel 3 3,568 04-26-2011, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Mercy Now