Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12,000 years of history
Ok say 12,000 years of history has been overlooked, where did it go, it isn't in the bible or in the picture stories or hieroglyphics left on pyramids and in tombs its probably not completly lost though perhaps allah or father god or ancient souls have passed the knowledge along in more subtle ways and its meant for us to find, what do ya'll think, I read a post by richard one time about deserts of glass from ancient blasts and so on, I've also read about fossilized footprints of man and dinosaur side by side, Do ya'll think man had past civilizations as advanced as this one or maybe more so, I do, also the ice age covered the northern hemisphere at one point in time and alot of history focuses on this what about the southern hemisphere I haven't ever heard anything about it during the ice age, it amazes me, I've got a crazy reincarnate perspective craving to come out and this websites great for it but I don't want to flood or offend people but i'd love to know more about the individuals grouped here and ideas on these subjects let me know what you think.

They gave you extended leave?

No they whipped me and court martialed me and told me to go have some fun and come back when i'm ready. so basically yes.

I'm not sure if I understand you correctly, Diajin, but yes, I think that there were past civilizations that are not recorded in history that have been MUCH more advanced than we are right now. I mean...what about Atlantis? Nothing is written (as fact) about it, yet I have had glimpses of myself, my mom and my one daughter there.

And Andrew...you can laugh all you want but not everything out 'there' can be proven or seen no matter how much we want it. Sometimes you just have to have faith and believe in yourself.

I agree with Dreamtime.
They were more advanced then us now, and I think is not only 12.000 years of past but much more than that.
As dreamtime mentioned Atlantis, that was so long ago, what about Mu(Lemuria)?Same story.
So we have a lot to search and learn.

But what do we know of our ancient past, is there any way to learn about it maybe meditate on it and hope to have visions and dreams about it, i mean i already speak a couple ancient languages ive never seen nor heard, yet the most i can pull out of ancient memories is some rhinos elephants some stone castles an image of the roman coliseum and a sphinx, as well as some raptors and a monkey war, i also have found images of a kelp forest cliffs and a rain forest yet what i am is reptilian and in a tree, or living in a nest, or on the vines that lead down to the kelp forest, I feel like im piecing together my past lives but i never find much, i know i was the royal captain of the guard in the time of ramses the 2 and darius the wise, i'm also led to believe that somewhere around arabia and the euphrates river and the tigris river is where my origins are, i think there is a story of an ancient mountain that sank beneath the sea south of arabia and thats probably ancient mesopotamia, yet i need feedback from other people to varify things like this, i believe my ancient peoples are beneath me as souls and they've been trying to teach me thus explaining the languages i read and write, and the visions ive found yet its like i understand them on a deeper level that im not in touch with

Quote:... but not everything out 'there' can be proven or seen no matter how much we want it. Sometimes you just have to have faith and believe in yourself.

I would not try to use my understandings or beliefs of another person in attempting to prove to myself that I am superior in any manner of thought, thinking that I've delivered some form of poignancy onto their nerve.  For even though they may have seemed to have expressed their weakness some time in the past or present, I always keep in mind that they may have not been as forthcoming as they may have seemed, for whatever reason they see fit that may elude me.

Have a nice day DT… close but no cigar.icon_lachtot