Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12 Frequency Bands
Quote:I was wondering if you could explain to me what the 12 frequency bands "are" exactly. So far my understanding goes that they are electromagnetic but personally I can only think of a few EM  frequencies. 4 elemental frequencies, earth/water/fire/wind and than into the Gamma, x-ray etc etc bands but I'm not sure whether they exactly fit, or how, into how physical reality is build.

Thanks.

I have not heard the term  Ã¢â‚¬Å“12 frequency bands”  before and not sure if you are referring to the electromagnetic spectrum which is set out like Am radio, short wave radio, television, fm radio, radar, microwaves, infrared light, visible light, ultraviolet light, x-rays, gamma rays and cosmic rays.

To understand them, there is a simple rule; the longer the wavelength of energy, the lower the frequency. It would be a very long explanation of how they fit into reality.
Simply there are a basic 4 levels of brain activity, which are measured by mental movement and cycles per second.

The higher amount of cycle creates the anxious mind, the lower calmer states change the perception of physical senses and the consciousness becomes much more receptive to non-physical activity.

If this is not what you are referring to perhaps it is the 12 stages of consciousness?