Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
17th to 23rd September
September 17th to 23rd.  

Week’s philosophy– I observe beyond what I see.   

This week once again has no planetary changes besides the moon; however there are many planets facing opposing energy through the week. The moon changes recurrently every two days or so, therefore I have added to the list a very important part of our week –emotions.

This is the last stage of Virgo sun, therefore the energy of Libra will begin to be felt towards the end of this week.  

Emotions [/b]

The moon changes this week will present a feeling of ‘up and down’ and does focus on self, the dates and elements are Water- 15th, Fire 18th, Earth 20th and Air 21st. [/b]

Positive [/b]– patience, tolerance, giving, sense of self

Negative [/b]-lonely, leaning, emptiness. 
[/b]

Communication [/b]

The energy that surrounds this area will feel restricted, not intense and also a focus on ‘self’, caution is needed when expressing identity to others; others will take things the wrong way due to the opposing energy. After the 18th the energy changes with an urge to explore paranormal topics and ideas.

Positive [/b]– cheerful, optimistic, ambitious, wittiness,  

Negative [/b]– non-confronting, anger, moody, distant, frustrated and secretive. 

Energy levels[/b]

Energy levels are still restricted to thoughts of ‘wanting and going’ to do something! Yet this energy is reducing, therefore you will not require so much rest, and will feel more motivated, personal energy will increase after the 19th.  

Positive – [/b]group activities, intellectual expansion and creative thoughts clarify. 

Negative –[/b] putting things off, laziness, boredom through routine.   

Relationships[/b]

This area will be tense due to the opposing energy facing the moon, therefore if you can, restrict yourself from reacting and absorbing resentment. Focusing on local matters- community and acquaintances, rather than family.  

Positive –[/b] creative, thoughtful, generous and tactful.

Negative- [/b]dominating, restricting others opinions, dramatic and overbearing. 
  [/b]

Finances[/b]

This week again requires vigilance with your finances, the energy surrounding is illusional, therefore take particular attention to any legal or official papers that you may be required to sign, the energy is opposing therefore can be extremely negative or positive, totally depending on how meticulous you are to small detail. 

Positive [/b]– intelligent and forward thinking, methodical, precise and alert.

Negative[/b] – tactless, inconsistent, over trustful, gambling and excessiveness.  
 [/b]

Triggering[/b]

Triggers this week focus on the opposing mars-Pluto, which does enhance the feeling of being a target, all energies in day-to-day interaction can make you feel victimized and remote. Be cautious of triggering from narrow minded people and those who will question your self-knowledge, and it is not what they say to you, but about you, (the chinese whisper). The next two weeks will test those who have achieved a higher level of consciousness; therefore life may seem to have a feeling of Deja vu or dream state. Personal achievements will appear frustrating, but please focus on the cause of the action, the action is the ‘result’ from the cause, therefore trace back over the problem and evaluate the foundation and things will be very clear.   
[/b]

Conclusion [/b]

The overall energy is to see ‘the big picture’ children will make the headlines, therefore the negative is to use the opposing energy to make something look real that is illusional. This week is also a good time for ‘finds’ so we may see things pop up from archeologists and research scientists.  This week begins with a dominating air element, and then proceeds with equal fire/air, with small amounts of water/earth.

thanks astrojewels your work is appreciated

Thanks bobbydigital,
What I am doing is out of my comfort zone, because it is so close to predicating, but there are some big changes coming. Just yesterday I was put in a situation that took me by complete surprise, which would automatically call for the ego personality, but I recalled what I had wrote here and I was able to see the veil of deceit, so if this does not help anyone it has surely helped me, maybe this was the purpose of me doing it in the first place!
Life is so challenging that you have no choice but to love it.

Thanks Karen, I appreciate the time you took to create this for everyone. It gives me a lot to think about during the week. :)

:) The info you provide Karen has been helpful in understanding the prevailing energy. It's still challenging at times (especially that Pluto/Mars :eek: stuff ) but at least I have a better chance with the knowledge to operate within it.