Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2006 Fourth Annual Expansions Conference
I saw that this morning.  I am attending Stewart's seminar in SF this month, but I find it unlikely that I can come to Michigan in Oct. for the conference due to all the unexpected travel we had to do this summer already icon_mocken. 
But one never knows.  Maybe I should have planned for this instead of the SF one :big grin:.

The one in Germany got cancelled :crybaby:

Yes,this is a very unusual seminar.

The price is probably high because of the limited number of people.  They have to cover the costs of venue hire and developing their material.  Also, it weeds out who is really determined to attend.  It's a very unusual event, so the payment must reflect that.

The price is too high.He's certainly not going to be offering people a spaceship to get off the planet.Is it going to be filmed?let us know what you find out.Thanks.

It depends on the purpose, maybe only a selected group of programmed people is to be involved for special warnings. For me, the subject of End Time doesn't trigger me.

The canceling of the Bavarian conference is very suspicious.

:think:  Rolleyes icon_censored

Octahedron,I guess Rothschild didn't want 2 of his favorite people on his territory :big grin:

The one in Bavaria was reasonable.

Higher charges can lead to better quality of the seminars/DVDs and saves more time for Stewart for consultancy and other things also against higher prices.

It's  a classical Business Strategy that can work well if you focus on a core of clients and special products/services which Expansions Inc. really has.

If Expansions Inc. chooses this marketing-strategy (which I support) I think they are on the right track.

I'll be thinking on being in Michigan in 2007.

Moon Child Wrote:Octahedron,I guess Rothschild didn't want 2 of his favorite people on his territory :big grin:
You mean Stewart and ....... ?  :D     :slywink: 

(I'm still finding if I belong to the Windsor or Rockefeller soul-family, due to the many dreams I have about the British Royal Family and British icons in my life)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Has anybody ever protested an Expansions Conference? mmasters 3 1,342 09-27-2011, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Richard