Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2006 Fourth Annual Expansions Conference
I am his family :nod::crybaby:

Last year the prices were affordable and I wish I had gone but it wasn't meant to be.This year, I thought if I don't have any major commitments, that I'd like to attend just to meet the Swerdlows and the other Expansions family members. obviously..because its only limited to 16 people, then it means I'm not one of the people they were counting on to be there.--I strongly presume so....

There's always a positive and negative to things..and there's always a reason....

Moon Child Wrote:I am his family :nod::crybaby:
Cool. Did you already meet him in the past ?

I have met both,the Pindar and Stewart icon_escape

Is anyone here going?

Moon Child Wrote:I have met both,the Pindar and Stewart icon_escape

Is anyone here going?

Wow :thumbsup:,  I've met Stewart also.

A good friend of mine was a big friend of the Pindar (the Baron of Rothschild-Mouton); My friend still don't know what the Pindar means when he died in 1988. Interesting thing to know; the Pindar had his private spies everywhere, anytime.

This is still intriguing me, because I do know the story of Stewart Swerdlow and my friend don't. It's impossible to talk to many people about the things in "Blue Blood True blood". Sometimes co-incidence is taking a strange path.

Don't worry, I have no any connection with the Illuminati club (unless they invite me to consider being a guest at their open house seeings).

I'm still save here and eating my pizza.  icon_computer

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Has anybody ever protested an Expansions Conference? mmasters 3 1,342 09-27-2011, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Richard