Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have been seeing this mentioned and was wondering what is suppose to happen in 2012. One place said its in the Mayan Prophecies.

Welcome to the forum Destiny Watcher. The world will not end on December 12, 2012. Instead, according to Mayan prediction, the last strain of Mayan DNA will be removed from the Earth. This event, is about Illuminati goals of the elimination of native peoples, not world cataclysm. Here’s a link that will explain more.

http://www.hyperspacecafe.com/forum19/77-1.html
[/quote]

This was posted on Stewart's News,  Expansions.com this morning about 2012. . .

Quote:Scientists are warning of a massive solar storm to occur in 2012. This would disrupt satellite communications, electrical power stations and cause severe weather outbreaks. This is part of the End Times activations.

It seems that solar sun spots are part of what is happening to our weather now all over the globe, plus HAARP and massive ELF transmissions. 
Just a FYI. . .  Linda :nod:

From what I have read about the Mayans they were rather cruel to have human sacrifices. Actually, it was also practice on the Big Island of Hawaii long ago, the Polynesians who landed in the Hawaiian Islands believed in Pellie the volcano god and sacrificed virgins to this god. I wonder who began this idea of sacrificing people to their gods? Even the Sumerians had done it too. The energy from the young I read is the best and thats why children are used even to this day by the Luciferians. Alex Jones suggested maybe humans are sacrificed at the Illuminati's hidden away retreat called The Bohemian Grove in California. I watched his video where he actually showed one sacrifice to the Giant Owl but he wasn't close enough to see what was in the boat the cult group had set ablaze. Reminds me of what the Mayans did too.

Welcome to the forum Linda. Thanks for the info; I forgot about Stewart posting news about 2012 and the solar storm. He talked about that at the spring conference too. It sounds like everything will get screwed up and I can’t imagine how they will deal with it.

Thank you Richard for your kind welcome! I did not see your response until today. P-Redface

I have been reading Stewart and Janets books and doing the Hyperspace Techniques, since last July and excuse me for appearing to be a 'lurker'. I am still learning and until now, did not feel I had something to contribute. I love your site and thanks for being here for me. :dance: Linda

LW, I’m glad to hear that you like the forum. I like your new avatar and I wondered if one of your simultaneous lives was an Indian?

Hi Richard,

Thank you! I have 2 Native American avatars, 1 with Lion Frequency and the other with Wolf. The American Indian is in this lifetime, was my grandmother - Cherokee Tribe from Georgia. Along with English and Welsh ancestry.

In the Simultaneous Existance scan the most prevalent lifetime: I was a British pirate who traveled the Carribbean raiding slave ships that were blown off course on their way from Europe to Africa. I found safe harbor with the Taino Indians in the Carribbean. All the lifetimes have the theme of leaving my place of origin and having to change lifestyle. This gave me a sense of not completing my life's goals and choosing a different pathway, midstream. This has happened in this lifetime also. I found Stewart's scan to be very accurate!

Linda :D

It sounds like you have an interesting ancestry. You have something in common with Janet having Cherokee ancestry. :)