Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 - The Future of Mankind
2012 - The Future of Mankind
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=...4878490822

This is one of the best videos I've seen in awhile.  I don't believe in everything Tsarion talks about but I think overall he's right on.  This video, though long, is worth viewing.  Especially when it gets to the part about the shadow self, the Globalization of psychosis, production of psychic sludge, and Pluto in Capricorn.

I liked that presentation a lot too.  It is well worth the time spent watching it.

I never really understood the importance or significance of working with one's shadow until I saw it. Now, it makes perfect sense.  If enough of us do our shadow work, the shady characters that populate the world stage will be replaced by individuals that reflect our conscious choices. 

Yes, Tsarion is amazingly brilliant in his ability to synthesize ideas. And his grasp of the language of symbolism is awesome. I have learned a great deal from studying his work.  But some of his comments (e.g. his praise for the "misunderstood" Crowley) have caused me on occasion to question his character and good sense.