Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013-02-20 Ever Beyond Special with Alex Collier

One thing that Alex said really blew me away. Alex use to work for the IRS and he the US government doesn't get money from the IRS. The IRS was created to take money out of the system. If they didn't take money out there would be too much money in circulation and the value of the dollar would fall. The US government gets all it's money from the FED.

The IRS info was new for me too, Richard.  The upcoming meteors hitting our planet soon sounds "NIBIRU-esq" (even though that name wasn't mentioned) it's interesting.

While we're busy being distracted by the economy and everything else, the elites are still preparing their underground quarters, have continued the blackout of the heavens and auxilliary personnel would keep a secret like this if it means that they would survive down below.

If you wanted to survive this then make an underground bunker or find a cave.

.http://hyperspacecafe.com/showthread.php...9#pid60669

I always new the IRS is not an agency of the United States government. Britain owns it. However I thought the US government received money from it. Since the US government doesn't receive money from the IRS, it seems odd the the US government would talk about raising raising and lowering income tax.

Yes, I've been seeing tons of news stories about Nibiru and I'm not going to worry about it and I'm not going to go underground to survive it. I don't want to live underground and I don't want to live on a destroyed planet. I'll just let destiny to follow her course. If I die, then that will mean I'll be going to the next level in this game and that's got to be better than this level.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Space Arks, ET fleets, Ukraine & Human Liberation: An Interview with Alex Collier Breaking News 2 317 03-10-2022, 08:50 AM
Last Post: Breaking News
Video Alex Collier on the Andromeda Council and Human Liberation Richard 0 319 11-21-2021, 08:01 PM
Last Post: Richard
Video Alex Collier Discusses Latest Updates with Nicholas Veniamin Richard 0 414 07-01-2021, 03:53 PM
Video Alex Collier on 11th Density Beings Among Us Breaking News 0 406 05-27-2021, 10:51 AM
Last Post: Breaking News
Video Conversation with Alex Collier Richard 1 595 05-14-2021, 01:25 PM