Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 Sky City Apparitions in 7 days Worldwide
Video 
3 Sky City Apparitions in 7 days Worldwide Same “City in US & China! MYSTERY INCREASES – Floating cg Sky Cities witnessed in 3 continents in 1 week. Parallel Universes with the SAME CITY in China and California? I don’t think so! By process of illuminations, let’s conclude that it is Project Blue Beam technology on a “limited Budget” ..? Mind control and worldwide deception program?
3 SKY APPARITIONS in 1 Week Worldwide with “Identical Sky City” Seen in US & China! First it was China, then Hastings, UK and then Orange, california in the US. 3 different countries on 3 different continents. The mystery is WHY was the SAME SKY CITY floating over California that 6 days before was witnessed and photographed floating over CHINA?
Hence, the China and California events could NOT have been Fata Morgana (mirage illusion) since the same exact image of the same exact FLOATING CITY were witnessed in the skies of these 2 cities! By process of illumination, it appears to be advanced laser animation Technologies such as Project Blue Beam technology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6SbME8VzCk

100% blue beam tech. Although, from what I gather it's a different project name now.

If it's Blue Beam, I wonder what the purpose of it is. Could it be to fool Christians? Some Christians think it means heaven is coming down to earth.

Considering everyones individual programming I'm sure various groups will take it as many different things. 

Most people like to revert to their religious or spiritual programing when something strange happens or they see something their brains can't really make any sense out of currently. I have heard many christians thinking these things are really a "heavenly" sign but I've also heard christians say blue beam. Ive noticed theres a wave of christians more aware than others but they still hold onto their foundational programming. 

I am willing to put money on it that we will start seeing other things appear. 3 times... in 7 days. It's always a number game. 7 being a spiritual number and also meaning a completion and 3 baring the energy of perfection we can easily see that this could just be a perfect completion of a first phase of the "pre show". 

I can see how these would get people talking and also triggering programming, thus the next phase will be something to go deeper and create more of a presence to focus upon.

Yes, it will be interesting to see what else happens next.