Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
666 Is Not The Number Of The Beast, It's 616
Forget the research journal on imprinting three times to create genetic memory. I actually can't find it.

SilverInfinity Wrote:Forget the research journal on imprinting three times to create genetic memory. I actually can't find it.

Some marketing firms are horrible at it. They'll flash a contact number three times with no buffer in between, or with a horrible voice. This afternoon I saw a commercial for a headache medication; the commercial consisted of a triple-repetition photo of a woman adminstrating the product to her forehead with some voice "apply to forehead", all three times, then a quick listing of sellers. The commercial was five or six seconds total. They'll deserve their lack of business

Thank you! :big grin:  I had been wanting someone to confirm this.

I never meant any wish to a lack of success with any reputable business. It's only that when one learns a programing technique, then fails miserably at it, they deserve some kind of karmic kick in the ass

lol! I wonder how the advertisement agencies learn of these programming techniques. I can't imagine that advertisement or communication classes teach this kind of subliminal messaging to the students as the subliminal messaging cannot be simply taught. These messages are hidden behind mast imageries like towers and tunnels would represent female energies. Nor can there be customs because there needs to be some explanation on why they work for the students to follow through. Perhaps there are very reputable advertisement agencies that the corporates pay and then the Illuminati through them will decide which businesses succeed. Looks like they probably felt reluctant about the company but family ties and responsibility came first.

SilverInfinity Wrote:lol! I wonder how the advertisement agencies learn of these programming techniques. I can't imagine that advertisement or communication classes teach this kind of subliminal messaging to the students as the subliminal messaging cannot be simply taught. These messages are hidden behind mast imageries like towers and tunnels would represent female energies. Nor can there be customs because there needs to be some explanation on why they work for the students to follow through. Perhaps there are very reputable advertisement agencies that the corporates pay and then the Illuminati through them will decide which businesses succeed. Looks like they probably felt reluctant about the company but family ties and responsibility came first.

I assume it's thru word-of-mouth that a tri-repetition ad influences one to remember

UNless military or NASA-controlled, I do not see any business possessing a mind-control logistics sector. Such secrecy would spill over immediately. Thus, this all explains the poor commercials I mentioned above

Similar to one repeating their cell number three times back-to-back to a girl/guy. Totally retarded

I've heard only one commercial which utilized the tri-repition effectively.. some radio program which spoke the number three times THROUGHOUT the long commercial. That's effectiveness there

About a hundred years ago when i got out of school i had a job at a packaging plant and they had their own advertisment department.  I was friends with one of the guys in the photo dept and he bragged all the time about the subliminal adverts they would do and how they marked packages and so forth.  Also for a fact the company was run by masons.  Its now going nation wide as successful.

I was not here, I did not say this!  :ninja:

I had to post today because one, its too quiet....  Wot all ya'll doin? 

and Two, my post count.  I have to break it.

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

REVELATION 13:18

http://theunjustmedia.com/Freemasons/The...0beast.htm

Attached Files Image(s)