Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Complete Unknown
[size="4"]icon_3rofl [/size][size="2"]The irony! This on the weekend of the Woodstock anniversary.[/size]
Like a complete unknown: Bob Dylan frogmarched to collect ID after rookie policewoman fails to recognise scruffy music legend

By [color="#0066cc"]Annette Witheridge[/color]
Last updated at 10:50 PM on 14th August 2009

He has sold albums by the million and was the idol of the 1960s protest movement. But yesterday Bob Dylan discovered what it's like to be just a face in the crowd.

Police were called in a quiet seaside town after he was spotted freewheelin' down the street and apparently acting suspiciously. A 22-year-old female officer demanded to see his identification papers.

He assumed she would at least recognise the name if not the face. But she ordered him into the back of her car and took him to his hotel to check his story.

[Image: article-0-0601E8DA000005DC-720_468x445.jpg]

Music legend: Bob Dylan had been taking an afternoon stroll when residents of Long Branch, New Jersey complained of a man 'acting suspiciously'

Then she radioed her older colleagues at the police station to ask if anyone knew who Bob Dylan was.

Read more: [color="#0066cc"]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/bigbrother/article-1206617/Like-complete-unknown-Bob-Dylan-frogmarched-collect-ID-rookie-policewoman-fails-recognise-scruffy-music-legend.html#ixzz0OGWkC8Sp[/color]

All the parents out there know Bobby rolled his eyes and said "geeze ...kids these days!! ':D 

http://www.last.fm/music/Bob+Dylan/_/Blo...n+the+Wind

I saw this on the news on thought it was pretty funny. It makes you think a lot of young people don't know very much. It reminded me of a funny clip I seen on Jay Walking and Jay asked this young woman how many stars are there on a US flag he was pointing at. The woman said the flag was moving to fast in the breeze for her to count them. icon_tv

True conversation of an American traveling abroad and the natives....

Natives... Are you Canadian ?

American...No ,I'm from Colorado.

Natives ....That's good. Americans are so ignorant.:)

icon_lachtot