Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Strategy to End the Plandemic
https://brucecain.substack.com/p/a-strat...ndemic-and

A Strategy to End the Plandemic and Restore our Inalienable Rights World Wide
Global Protests, Local Actions, Taking Money out of the Bank and more

Bruce Cain

In one of my previous essays I quoted Lenin. I am not a fan by the way.
"There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen"--Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

Over the past weeks so much has happened that it is nearly impossible to chronical.

* Trudeau imposing Martial Law on the Truckers

* Growing evidence that the CDC, FDA, Biden etc. have been lying about the efficacy of the mRNA injections and hiding the numbers of deaths and injuries from the injections.

Throughout my essays are a number of common threads:

* What is being censored -- by Big Tech, Globalist Corporate Media etc. -- is not conservative speech but rather Anti-Globalist Speech. To this day even FOX News will not state the obvious.

* The Plandemic is just part of a much larger globalist agenda that is leveraging the 4th Industrial Revolution in order to enslave humanity into a Global Plantation.

* The only way to defeat the globalist agenda is through unified global protests and other measures.

So today I will focus on optimizing the the kinetic energy of global protests and other measure. I will divide this discussion as follows.
* The origin of Global Protests and where they are most effective
* Primary demands for Global Protests against the Plandemic
* Individual actions to end the Plandemic and the larger Globalist Agenda
* Primary demands to stop the larger Globalist Agenda

The origin of Global Protests and where they are most effective

I started the first annual global protests to legalize Cannabis, and end the Drug War, back in 1990 using my magazine as a platform to push it. I was actually amazed that it worked. I think this was the first use of annual global protest, in human history, by the way.

I grew up as a Perennial Hippie: born in 1954 and 14 years of age as the "Hippie Movement" overtook the planet back in 1968. There is absolutely no doubt that the Beatles had an immeasurable impact on global culture. So when they signed a petition to legalize Marijuana (e.g., Cannabis) in 1967 it had a global impact. During this period Cannabis became the main drug of use globally.

=====
In July 1967, all four Beatles added their signatures to a petition demanding the legalisation of marijuana and paid for its publication in a full-page ad in The Times.[

Cultural impact of the Beatles
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_i...he_Beatles
=====

By the time I launched the first annual global protests to legalize Cannabis (1990) -- 23 years after the Beatles Marijuana Petition -- Cannabis had become one of the most popular drugs throughout the planet. It is important to understand that only about 25% of the US population supported legalization at the time but support was growing by the day. It wasn't until around 2000 when support for Cannabis Legalization surpassed 50% of the population. In 1996 Prop215 passed in California allowing both medical use and medical cultivation. That was a very important milestone.

At any rate:
Global protests are only viable if the issue at hand is supported globally.
Global protests are only effective if the protests are unified with clear, unambiguous demands.

In the case of the Annual Global Marijuana Protests there was global support. And we had one big unambiguous demand: Legalize Cannabis and allow all adults to grow it without any taxes, regulation or government control. Of course we also wanted an end to the Drug War which is, of course, a more complex matter.

My magazine, New Age Patriot, was actually distributed globally beginning in 1990 and there was no robust internet till about 2020. So in each issue I talked about my idea of annual global protests to legalize Cannabis and end the Drug War. I kept it as simple as possible. The protests would take place around the first Saturday in May. And if you wanted to have a protest I would post the cumulative events in each quarterly issue. I just need to know the "when, what, where" of the event along with a web site. or email address, so participants could get more information. By the time I stopped publishing my magazine (1997) we were up to about 80 protests from Brazil to Warsaw. Needless to say I was pleasantly surprised the annual protests had actually grown globally. Then in 1999 Dana Beal asked if he minded if he continued pushing for these annual events, as either the Million Marijuana March or the Global Marijuana March. The rest is history. By 2018 there were nearly 1800 protests on the first Saturday in May.
The global protests to stop all Plandemic Mandates

https://cdn.substack.com/image/fetch/w_1...2x640.jpeg

So that brings us to the global protests to stop all Plandemic mandates and the wider globalist agenda. The first global protests against 5G (the infrastructure for global enslavement) actually occurred right before the plandemic: January 25th, 2020. The global protests against the lockdowns began going global in August of 2020. But few are aware of this due to Globalist Corporate Censorship. In any case these protest continued to grow over the next year and a half. But these is no doubt that what shattered to global censors was the Trucker protests against the Plandemic Mandates on January 29th, 2022. In the weeks to come similar protests gained steam throughout the planet. And when Globalist Trudeau imposed Martial Law, to stop the protests, it only spawned a similar Trucker protest, against the Plandemic Mandates, in the United States. The US Trucker Freedom convoy is slated to culminate in Washington DC around March 6th.

=====
ADELANTO, Calif., (Feb. 20, 2022) American truckers are launching The People’s Convoy, a peaceful and unified transcontinental movement, on Wednesday, February 23, 2022, from the Adelanto Stadium in Southern California. Starting at 10:00 a.m., hundreds of truckers will hear words of encouragement and blessings from a group of speakers including FLCCC President Dr. Pierre Kory and Godspeak Church Pastor Rob McCoy. The truckers and blue-collar workers of the United States will be joined by freedom-loving supporters from all walks of life – frontline doctors, lawyers, first- responders, former military servicemen and women, students, retirees, mothers, fathers and children – on this peaceful and law-abiding transcontinental journey toward the east coast. The truckers encourage one and all to come out to the stadium in the heart of Adelanto, California to wish them well, see them off and join in the journey.

Press Release: American Truckers are launching The People’s Convoy, a peaceful and unified transcontinental movement
February 23 from Adelanto Stadium in Southern California
rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/press-release-american-truckers-are?
=====

So these protests against the Plandemic are perfectly suited for global protests in that they are most definitely supported globally. Every human on planet Earths has been effected by the lockdowns, forced masking, forced vaccinations, forced testing and vaccine passports. And every human now has had more than enough. We all want this crap to stop. And the Ottawa protests, to stop all the Mandates, is simply great.
Primary demands for Global Protests against the Plandemic

The protests against the Plandemic certainly meet the first criteria:
Global protests are only viable if the issue at hand is supported globally.

But I do think we need better clarification on the demands: the second criteria:
Global protests are only effective if the protests are unified with clear, unambiguous demands.

From my own experience it is important to have shared primary goals/demands. And many of the planks I am suggesting are already supported the the Trucker protests in Ottawa and elsewhere. I just think we need to unify behind these demands and make them as unambiguous as possible. With the plandemic I would say these are most important as they derail the globalist agenda and give us back our inalienable rights:
* No Lockdowns EVER again
* No forced masking ANYWHERE,
* No forced vaccinations under ANY circumstance
* Absolutely no vaccine passports or digital currency
* Reinstate all of those that lost jobs for refusing to get the mRNA injection, including all of our Healthcare workers
* Universal non-coercive choice: Wearing a mask or getting a mRNA injection will be up to each individual and there will be ABSOLUTELY no penalty for not complying in or out of the workplace.
* No more censorship of ANYONE whether that be on social media, corporate media or at the workplace. No one should ever be censored or punished for exercizing their First Amendment Right to Free Speech.

Many protests are already making these demands. The only demand I haven't heard much about is reinstating all those nurses and employees who have lost their jobs by refusing the mRNA injections. I happen to think this is a very important demand.
Individual actions to end the Plandemic and the larger Globalist Agenda

Someone recently wrote this, basically saying we have no hope of winning. And I get it.
“None of that will work. Things have gone too far. If they didn't want these folks around they'd have blasted them with 5G waves and dispersed them. The only solution has ever been individual non-compliance. Go to the very top of my page for more, but honestly, where do you see this going? This is playing right into the agenda.”

So here is my response.

I don't think individual non-compliance will resolve this globalist agenda by itself, though I do recommend it. Always have. But individual non-compliance and individual actions are also both helpful and required. And it is already happening throughout the US and the world. Parents are already going before their City Councils and School Board meetings demanding the end to forced masking, forced vaccination, Critical Race Theory and LGBTQ curriculums. Just the other day the people of San Francisco got rid of 3 School Board members pushing this globalist garbage. And I have been recommending such actions for the better part of the last 2 years.
Taking money out of the bank and using cash instead of credit cards

Taking money out of the bank is an excellent idea that hits them right in the pocketbook. This article explains it perfectly.

=====
The magnitude of this fraction is specified by the reserve requirement, the reciprocal of which indicates the multiple of reserves that banks are able to lend out. If the reserve requirement is 10% (i.e., 0.1) then the multiplier is 10, meaning banks are able to lend out 10 times more than their reserves.

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/in...20reserves.
=====

Many people, including Candace Owens has been suggesting this.
For every dollar that you take out of the bank you limit the bank from loaning 10 dollars.

Many don't have enough money in the bank to withdraw anything. And you don't want to take so much out that you get penalized for a low balance. But if you take this action please tell the bank teller why you are doing it. It will horrify the heads of these banks and compel them to support our cause.
Stop using your Credit Card and pay cash at every opportunity.

The Credit Card companies are also behind this globalist agenda including forced vaccines, vaccine passports and digital currency. For every purchase you make, with cash, you are depriving the Credit Card companies of 4% of your purchase. If we all begin doing this it will compel the Credit Card companies to get behind stopping the mandates.

So please consider taking some money out of your bank and share this essay widely so others may decide to do it as well. Moving forward we may think of other similar tactics like cancelling your accounts with Netflix, Comcast and other businesses that continue to support the Plandemic Agenda. The Plandemic needs to end and perhaps such measures are the best way to get the job done.
The Good Wolf and the Bad Wolf

It reminds me of an old American Indian parable: The Good Wolf and the Bad Wolf.

=====
A grandfather is talking with his grandson.

The grandfather says, “In life, there are two wolves inside of us which are always at battle.

One is a good wolf which represents things like kindness, bravery, and love.

The other is a bad wolf which represents things like greed, hatred, and fear”.

The grandson stops and thinks about it for a second then he looks up at his grandfather and says, “Grandfather, which one wins?”

The grandfather replies, “The one you feed.”

The One You Feed: PRACTICAL WISDOM FOR A BETTER LIFE
https://www.oneyoufeed.net/about-the-parable/
=====

So while I'm certain global protests will continue to be needed one thing we can all start doing is to stop feeding those greedy, hateful globalist scumbags that think they can treat us like lab animals and control us through vaccine passports and soon, digital currencies.

All of us is all we need. Please, get involved.
Primary demands to stop the larger Globalist Agenda

What I have laid out, so far, will end the Plandemic which is only part of the globalist agenda. There are actually many additional things that need to be done. I can't go into all of it. But immigration is part of Agenda21/2030.
A 20 year moratorium on all Legal/Illegal Immigration

The UN has been pushing immigration for years to divide and subvert the US, Canada and the EU. I have nothing against immigrants but our first responsibility to is help out our own people. And right now we have millions of homeless Americans. In the EU nations immigration is also having a negative impact on the indigenous populations.

I think we should demand that every single Illegal Alien that came in under the Biden administration should be deported using EVerify and screening school kids for legitimate citizenship. We should give them a stipend to cover their costs going back and stop GMO farming in their countries to boost employment and improve health.
Legalizing Cannabis Globally

I have enjoyed the fruits of my actions concerning Cannabis Legalization. In Michigan we can grow outside without any tax, regulation or government control. The Sun is free and most can grow what they need for the year in a single grow. It is also better for the environment as you are not using electricity for those 1000 Watt grow lights. But most of the world still does not have this inalienable right. That needs to change.

Again there are other things that also need to be pursued: reopening the Keystone Pipeline etc.

Please read my latest essay and sign up for a free subscription. Also read my previous essays if you have the time.
Other important videos, essays and articles

When I have time I will put additional videos, essays and articles here.

I believe we can prevail. But as I have been saying for years now . . .
All of us is all we need.

=====
I think this is the globalist thug that replaced Ottawa's head of police a few days back. Canada is now basically under Martial Law.

The only thing separating him from a big flaccid penis is that he doesn't have a hole on top of his head. This is absolutely shocking. He is going after the finances of peaceful protesters in the coming months. Go straight to Hell.

Ottawa police update on operations in the capital | Freedom Convoy protests Canada
34,581 views Feb 19, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukijigH6vEE

Freedom Protests EXPAND To Israel And New Zealand EXPOSING Media’s “Far-Right” Smears: Kim Iversen
128,506 views Feb 16, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ffFYHAFJlQ

Canadian Great Reset Tyranny
2 views Feb 20, 2022: Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sruxVVv_S2E

The Centers for Disease Control (CDC @CDCgov) and the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (NYC Health @NYCHealthy) are misleading us about the risk of being unvaccinated against SARS-CoV-2 (CoV2). They are doing this through two basic errors. First, they appear to be using outdated population estimates that grossly undercount the actual number of unvaccinated persons in the United States. This leads to artificially inflated estimates of COVID-19 case rates among the ever-shrinking unvaccinated population. Second, they appear to be counting every person for whom they cannot verify vaccination status as an “unvaccinated person.” In many cases, it appears that it is taking health agencies weeks, if not months, to properly match COVID-19 hospitalizations with vaccination status, and we have no assurance that it is ever done properly at all.

How prominent public health agencies are skewing vaccine effectiveness statistics in the US
theblaze.com/news/denominatorgate-how-public-health-agencies-are-skewing-the-statistics-on-vaccine-effectiveness?
=====
According to documents released from the dictatorship of Canada, almost 70% of all hospitalizations and deaths from COVID are among the “vaccinated.” With seven out of 10 fatalities happening among the fully vaccinated, Canada appears to be experiencing a “pandemic of the fully vaccinated.” It may or may not surprise you to know that the Government of Canada is actually trying to cover up this inconvenient data that questions the effectiveness of the experimental COVID-19 injections. Because the Government of Canada is publishing its official COVID-19 data in a way that makes it appear Canada is very much experiencing a “Pandemic of the Unvaccinated.”

More Canadian Government Data: Almost 70% Of COVID Deaths Were Among The “Vaccinated”
WRITTEN BY: MAC SLAVOPUBLISHED ON: FEBRUARY 21, 2022
https://sonsoflibertymedia.com/more-cana...accinated/
=====
The next step on the New World Order Agenda is being normalized by Justin Trudeau’s unprecedented power grab. And very soon the graduates of tyranny will follow suit, creating an environment ripe for False Flag Order out of Chaos. Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau won’t be able to stop himself from breaking up families and destroying their pets, as Biden’s January 6th Gulag playbook will be repeated over the coming months. The Dictatorial pandemic has only just begun. Trudeau knows that he can rule at the discretion of the monarchy with no term limit in sight. But Section 2 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom will eventually catch up to him.

Canadian Great Reset Tyranny (Video)
Jon Bowne February 20th 2022
https://www.infowars.com/posts/canadian-...t-tyranny/
=====
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hissil's post:
  • Richard