Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A new presence.
Greetings everyone,

Allow me to stumble out of hiding and make myself known.
I am a spiritually minded individual who is on the lesser end of understanding who has begun to delve forward into new territory. My phases of spirituality have come and gone in the past, but I am hoping to cause a larger dent in my conscious reality and take on new states of mind and network with new people.

Indigo of the iGeneration (male, born 1987). I am a star-seed (presumably), with 4 current guides known (three "angels", one "spirit guide"). I have moderate empathic tendencies, but wish to extend any and all abilities with some understanding. Highly creative and open-minded. One of my dominant motivations is to discover new people of intrigue, like-minds, gifted-individuals, unique beings, and resourceful catalysts.

You may see me barrel into conversations with substantial counterpoint and questioning, but dont take it personal. Part of my goal is friction. I've spent much time sitting in a corner, not challenging things, and thusly learning nothing. I've also missed out on potential relationships that way. ... My newly-established method is unorthodox, and I plan to keep it that way.

Very well. You have a notion of who I am.

Hope to unravel new gaps in the veil, and new interesting acquaintances.

Clash Wrote:You may see me barrel into conversations with substantial counterpoint and questioning, but dont take it personal. Part of my goal is friction. I've spent much time sitting in a corner, not challenging things, and thusly learning nothing. I've also missed out on potential relationships that way. ... My newly-established method is unorthodox, and I plan to keep it that way.

Hey Clash welcome. I’ve got some questions for ya.

Exactly which corner?? Since you sound so professional!

Why do I have this feeling that you are here to replace someone?

The most carefully written intro I ever seen and why the clear outline of counter point agenda and direction for whatever it is! Counter points against what exactly? What sort of things here makes you think you would make the counter points and the frictions? Why did you feel you have to choose the member ID as “Clash”?

So is it fair to say your presence will be bumpy with other members' view points here ? Is that what you trying to say?
" It is your own ego that is feeding the expansions secret government project. "

Welcome Clash.

Gonna Rock The Casbah Clash? Welcome