Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AB Negative Bloodtype
I do not know the exact reason why this happens, but all those that I know that have a rare blood type bruise easily. The rare blood types also tend to bleed longer than others; maybe the blood is thinner in the circulatory system. Another question for the ‘rare ones’ – how is your blood pressure regularly?

Don't know...don't have mine taken regularly.

I do remember one time when I had my blood taken for some reason at a doctor's office, the nurse was very surprised at the high level of something (I can't remember what) in my blood. It was a good thing - not bad - but I had a much higher level of it than most people.  I still find it strange why none of the doctors or hospitals would tell me my blood type when I asked them. They would tell me that they do not have that information (yeah...right...I had major surgery and they don't know my blood type...), or they would say that I would have to go and get a special 'typing' test. That's when I got the kit and did my own blood typing.

I forgot to add: I don't tend to bleed longer than normal. In fact, I tend to heal faster than average, which is why I am filled with adhesions inside of me.  The doctors are usually amazed at the rate in which I heal.

Hi Karen,

I don't think I bleed longer than others but I do have and always have had low blood pressure. When I was a kidlet:D,you know back in the Stone Age? ,the doc's used to ask me "Are you alive??"

I believe the low blood pressure was listed as one of the traits of AB-'s.

I'm curious if any of the people that you know with a rare bloodtype are AB's and if so how many "traits" they have.

Mary

Ok, spoke to a friend who is a pathologist, but in alternative health. He told me that the ‘rare ones’ tend to have a lack of riboflavin and bioflavonoid in the diet. Without enough of this, the body becomes deficient in vitamin C – a lack of vitamin C in the body causes easy bruising- this goes for all blood groups. He said not to go out and take vit C that contains ascorbic acid, get some ‘Bioflavonoid’, and eat lots of berries to get the C that you need.

Mercy now,

I have the reg O blood, but I also have very low blood pressure, when I was young I used to faint randomly. The doctors told me I had some form of epilepsy, but I said “no” to that diagnosis! I did nothing about it until one day I had a very serious car accident due to fainting while driving. I went to a naturopath and was told that my b-group was considerably low, and I was too thin! (I wish I had that problem now). But, I never ate meat; I was the classic ‘rabbit eater’. So I now have at least 4 servings of good cut red meat per week. And take b-vitamins to ensure my balance of the B-group. The human body needs meat, it is the greatest source of iron and protein. The pressure of the blood is not determined by the group.

Karen,

Yes ,I'm aware of the nutrient need of "the rare ones". I've become a berry nut:lol:! I was also told that this blood type doesn't absorb certain nutrients as well as the other blood types.As a kid I didn't eat much at all (I didn't have time..there were horses to ride and places to explore:nod:) and was rail thin. Still don't eat much .Most people would starve on what I consume but I'm far from rail thin anymore.I never had the fainting spells due to low blood pressure .I understand that bloodtype doesn't determine blood pressure but I think certain types have attributes that contribute to their blood pressue. My husband has increased mine for sure!!!:wink2:

Mercy Now,

I am not aware of any other symptoms, but never looked into it either.   I do think the symptoms have more to do with your life-style and what you put into your body, then the blood type process this?

Karen,

Mmmmm....I haven't totally made up my mind yet . That's one of the reasons I did this little research. At this point however I'd have to disagree based upon my clearly unscientific findings here and other sources.

:thumbsup:Many thanks to all who participated.:nod:

Mary

I have 17 of these traits but not AB negative, so I have to wonder if those traits are really all that connected to blood type. *shrug*

I certainly don't feel that I belong here and have a strong sense of mission.I always have the uncanny feeling that I come from a cold and cloudy world somewhere and I can't stand the humidity and heat. It not only makes me feel uncomfortable physically, it depresses me and makes me sad, longing for cooler weather. When I was a kid all my fanatsies were about living in a world where it was always winter, lol.  

I feel a lot of compassion for people as a whole but often I get so irritated around individuals because of the not fitting in and not feeling that I have anything in common with them. I am always the oddball in any group. It is as if everyone's brain goes clockwise and mine goes counter clockwise. I have gray piercing eyes (people have told me that they are so piercing at times that it makes them uncomfrotable) that change to murky green when I am not feeling well or upset.

I have reddish hair. I am super sensitive to sensation. I often feel sick around strong emotions, I often feel other's symptoms when they descrbe them. When I am in a crowd I often feel overwhelmed with other's "energy".  I feel a strong sense that I have a serious mission here but I am frustrated to not know exactly what that is.

Plus I could answer yes to many of the other items that I am just not comfortable mentioning now. lol.

Mercy Now Wrote:Hi Karen,

I don't think I bleed longer than others but I do have and always have had low blood pressure. When I was a kidlet:D,you know back in the Stone Age? ,the doc's used to ask me "Are you alive??"

I believe the low blood pressure was listed as one of the traits of AB-'s.

I'm curious if any of the people that you know with a rare bloodtype are AB's and if so how many "traits" they have.

Mary
My mom was AB, not sure if negative or postive (She had many miscarriages though, about six that she knew of, she nearly miscarried me and I predicted to be twins but wasn't?) and she could have ticked just about every item on that list off. We both have eyes that change color depending on mood but I am not AB negative, that much I know.

Hi Wildflower,

Nice to hear from you again. It's funny that you said that you think you came from a cold, cloudy planet. What you said could have been written by me. I have the exact same feelings that you do. What a coinky-dink.  Everything else you said so much relates to me, also. Except my eyes are more blue-green than gray-green. (My dad's eyes are gray-green.) But my eyes do change with my mood or with what I am wearing. And my hair is more blond - but the redhead gene does run in the family, and I do have red tinting to my hair.  And I am AB-, as was my mom, and as is my number 2 daughter.