Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Academy of remote viewing and remote influencing
Well, Karen, I think if I saw a head just pop through the wall I would not know what to do in that initial moment.  :D  Have you and Cliff seen this happen?  I gather you are writing from experience.

Yes there is a way to mask out the remote viewer, however it is difficult if you can not pick up their frequency or signature, then the only way to do it is protect your entire house, but I cant say I know any ‘full proof’ ways or techniques to stop it other than being aware of it.
It’s not literally a head, and you don’t see it with your eyes, you see it with your third eye, which is the only way to pick up any remote viewer.
We have had our fair share of remote viewers, but I really can not discuss it on a public forum, everyone has experienced it but is probably not aware of it, it is a wide scale problem and it can make you paranoid if you are not careful.

Thanks for your interesting observations people!  I'll post a reply in more detail later.  The angery smilies above made me giggle and I knew it would get attention.  :P

I haven't had any personal experience with remote viewing, but I find the subject fascinating. As far as the theta and delta brainwaves, I'm a big believer in the theory.

Brain wave frequencies have been studied since 1908, and in the 1920's a scientist named Hans Berger invented a machine that could track the frequencies.

Since that time numerous studies have been done on the frequencies and their effect on a person's body. Meditation, soothing music, crystal singing bowls, and energy healing all have the effect of putting people into the lower frequencies, usually at least alpha, and sometimes theta and delta also.

All I know, is that I feel different when I do those activities, more peaceful and calm. Try it out for yourself and see how it feels.

For those of us who work in the field of energy healing, remote viewing is a part of it especially when you have to take the client into a time frame to grasp an understanding of the cause of a situation, for them to understand and resolve.
On the other hand it is well know how some of these practices are abused maily because of egocentric reasons.
One thing is that the inner vision should be properly trained,also no need to go prying into a persons personal space without permission.There is too much out there or better still within your own universe that needs exploring than to be bothered about peeping into someones privacy.
Learn correct and effective methods of shielding yourself to keep peeping tom's out of your space.Infact block them all.

Baniakash,
I agree that both remote viewing and energy healing does involve the same type of connection; however energy healing does require permission from that persons soul energy, whereas remote viewing does not.
If you have an experienced and strong remote viewer watching you, it does require intense techniques to block and protect yourself, it is not a simple process unless you yourself are equally capable in the field of remote viewing.
Energy healing is where you are allowing your energy to be sent, and remote viewing is blocking your signature energy because you must try and stay anonymous and invisible.
Yet if more people like yourself and energyhealer were to send out the positive energy through healing only, it would eventually obstruct a great deal of the remote controller’s traffic, and we currently have a bit of congestion.

strojewels,
Thanks for the pleasant reply.
I must say there are different levels of healers and the ability to use the cosmic energy varies from one heale rto another .
Energy has intelligence and it is such that whoever is working with energy can be adapted.
Now here comes a very important thing about shields,there are the normal shields and there is something I dare to mention ,yet there is ashield known as the photon cloud.I will not explain here.
In the higher order of energy healing,the individual does not send his/her own energy.
Cosmic energy is at your command and it works for the good of all.
Probably ,one of these days I may put a little on the above subject here.
The circle of healers I belong too work only in the neutral stream of God energy.
Best wishes to all readers out there...

I agree there are many different levels of energy and the purpose of healing and look forward to reading the information you can contribute to the forum, it would be very beneficial to all. I feel discussing this any further will cause confusion because I personally do not want people to think that remote viewing and healing belong in the same category of energy.

[color=#842dce Wrote:Astrojewels[/color]]Pussycat,
I did not see this post.
There is an extensive choice of books to learn remote viewing, they provide the basics for the techniques on how to do it, however remote viewing is basically about having control of the frequency; but really about energy and you must understand the concept of how an individual resonates and retracts energy.
You must understand that it is your energy traveling and not your body, with the exception that some very talented remote viewers can take their physical ‘form’ with them.
Remote viewing can also be a punishable crime in universal law when used for the wrong reasons, and most that can do, abuse the purpose of it.
If you have ever been a victim to remote viewing, the first signs are a ‘feeling’ you are being watched, and it feels different to surveillance by technology, the second is you might briefly see eyes or a black shape, usually near the ceiling which is in the almond shape of an eye. You can also see a ‘head’ just pop through the wall. The imperative sign is your body feels it; it is like getting a chill or an electrical charge.
It takes practice to ‘tune’ into the particular energy to know whether it is a certain person or agency.
A talented remote viewer will invade your space for a very short time to adjust your frequency, trigger you or structure some imprint/thoughts into you.
Remote viewing is a problem in today’s society and most people only understand it in the form of one government agency spying on another, but it is used everyday on specifically programmed people.
We have began to study the energy from mind to mind, but are still a long way off, and while our thoughts are open to this discussion, we are continually being downloaded by those who are ahead of the general population with this awareness.
I would be considerably cautious of the link you have posted, most of these types of sites or academies are ‘scouts’ looking for talent.

Hi AstroJewels, this is a great post and thanks for the advice.  I now agree that RV is programming.  However, could you be more specific with the above about:

I would be considerably cautious of the link you have posted, most of these types of sites or academies are ‘scouts’ looking for talent.

I know I am being attacked or programmed in some way.  It has taken me a while to come to these conclusions but the funny thing is that my knowing/intuition always was screaming this to me that something was not right but I thought I was being paraniod and I was dependant to looking for something outside myself for comfort and like minded people, etc.  In other words giving our power away and expressing vunriblity issues.

Those who claim to have come out of the wood work were working on secret projects, yeah right.  They were specifically programmed to come out into the public domain.  And if they cannot reveal certain things that thats a lie.  RV was setup as a diversion and to target new age people who are programmed and don't know any better.

To me RV seems really low level, mickey mouse and primitive.  There is no way that the military would use this stuff.  They give characterisics about the object but never say what the object is.  I have a problem with that.  If you read material on this stuff well the accuracy is pretty much out the window.   There is no need for all this training (which actually distorts and shuts down the pineal gland) and all the description where naturally you should be able to just see what the object is and where it is located.

That's not to say that there is no valid info in there but they get you hooked on the truth part (1%) and then feed you with the rest of the lie sandwich.

Remote Influencing people to control them to act differently is a total violation of that indivudial's free will.

Here is another link on the former noble realms forum about the above site.  The third poster makes some interesting questions that no one is asking:-

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=4539

Pussycat,

Many sites are set up from government agencies, they offer books and products, but the whole thing is a charade looking for the small percentage of talented people with ability, they might not want to use these people, but once they know who is capable, they will infiltrate and work on that person, because they do not want people to advance any psychic skills or awareness, this is part of the whole agenda to dummy people down through food, technology and satellite.

RV is not primitive, it is still used today and is mostly used against those who are aware of what is going on and have good protection skills, and the standard weapons of bombardment do not work, therefore it will be RV that is used against that person to try and change their frequency, it is also used still to put a person into alters for ritual, so that person will have no recollection of what has happened, it is a serious talent, and if you can do it with accuracy it will not shut down the pineal, it will work in the opposite and develop it.

The pineal basically becomes inactive when you are imbalanced with logic-perception, we live in a physical world, yet posses non-physical skills, and it is these non-physical skills that they work so hard to take away.   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Patricia shares her remote viewing of the Epstein case Richard 0 911 08-17-2019, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Richard
  Remote Viewing the Next U.S. President Breaking News 2 1,202 03-25-2016, 01:02 AM
Last Post: Richard
Video Courtney Brown Remote Viewing Mars And Atlantis Breaking News 1 944 01-04-2016, 02:35 PM
Last Post: William
  Remotely Influencing Someone With Your Mind Breaking News 1 857 01-05-2015, 10:43 AM
Last Post: Elizabeth
  Remote Viewers Finally Get Their Act Together Richard 2 1,667 04-25-2011, 05:43 PM
Last Post: Truth