Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Accessing Universe B
It sounds sci-fi does it? Magicians actually try to access a realm called "Liber 231" and other places as well thru the Tree of Life. Anyways, here's the link on how to access Universe B in an easier way:

http://rvmagic.co.uk/magic/universb.htm

Note: I do not condone this. It's just for educational purposes.

Get Boldened,

Would this be Aleister Crowley stuff?  Haven't gone to the link, but the fact that its called 'Liber' perked up my ears.

Regards

Yea "Liber 231" is AC stuff. You read his books before?

No i haven't,  whats it about?

I have his book Magick - Book 4 Vol. 1-4

Yes well i do have my quarms about Aleister Crowley - because the material is conflicting.

Through research and sources i have - I had found that he and a famous L.Ron.Hubbard performed a ritual to produce a Golem which they stuck inside the first Atom Bomb that went off in New Mexico.

Sources stated that Aleister called himself the "beast" and referred himself as the anti-christ just to piss off christians - no other reason.  Not sure on that though.

I have quite a lot of his work actually (stored off site), but never have read any of them.

Just checked - its around 250mb of PDF's (thats a lot of text btw).

If one does not exist already, a scholar should write an abridged version. It could contain footnotes explaining the occultist's thoughts and lists any contradictions.