Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
African prophecy foretells doom of the white man
I found a couple of articles in The Sun [/b]the other day that I thought were interesting enough to post. This is the first one that was written by Bob McRae.

The era of world dominion by whites will come to an end in December 2007, an African prophecy warns.

In 1856, The Xhosa tribe of South Africa was embroiled in a brutal war with white settlers. A 14-year old girl went to the riverside to pray and witnessed a horrifying vision. The girl’s name was Nongquase, and she claimed to have been visited by the spirits of long-dead tribal ancestors and heroes who told her that the suffering her people had endured at the hands of the white man would continue for more than 100 years, but would eventually come to a dramatic conclusion

She was told that the climax of white rule will be preceded by a bloody battle in Babylon and the death of a benevolent world leader (this is supposed to be a reference to the civil war in Iraq and the death of President Gerald Ford). Shortly after, a series of events are supposed to occur:

The Xhosa people will begin to return to their native land. (South African officials have recently reported that an overwhelming number of Xhosas have applied for visas since Hussein and Ford died.)

All crops and food animals will suddenly die and the (once-powerful) white race will be reduced to begging for food. Only the black-skinned people will escape this calamity. {I wonder why this one is so. Don’t the black-skinned people have to eat also? What about the black-skinned people who live in countries other than Africa – how are they supposed to escape this?} 

Then, a cosmic upheaval is supposed to take place. Shortly before “the end,” the sun will rise blood red. At noon, it will stop dead still in the sky. After a few moments, it will reverse its course and set in the east. When this happens, the parts of the world where the majority of the white population live, will be devastated by massive tidal waves, earth-shattering volcanic eruptions and deadly earthquakes, which will kill more than 1 billion people – all of them white. {This one I wonder about also. Where ever white people live, black people also live alongside them. So…if these disasters occur, how is it possible that no black people will be killed? How can a disaster ‘pick and choose’ who to kill and who to let live?} 

When the cataclysm is over, black and brown-skinned people will rule all the nations of the Earth, the spirits said. Guided by their resurrected ancestors, they will establish a harmonious paradise and live in peace and prosperity.

While this article is an interesting read, I find it kind of hard to believe it completely. I just don’t see how something like this could happen and only target one race. And what of the ‘yellow’ or ‘red’ races – they don’t even mention them. Unless they are also considered ‘white.’  But I do find it interesting that they say that December 2007 was when the disasters were supposed to happen, and in the article that Richard posted about the psychic Jeffery R. Palmer, he also stated that on December 27, 2007, major disasters are going to hit. So I guess all we can do is sit back and see what happens.

[color="darkred"]yes this bona fide and much more too!!!!

The dominion left the white world not in 2007 but in 1967.  Now for piled up wickedness and abominations the judgements are here.  The USA is bankrupt and about to keel over. Britain and Europe will soon follow.

Black people will follow God Most white people won't.  Only those who follow God Will BE Saved in the coming wrath.

PRIDE is one thing GOD hates.  Only the humble get grace.  The west has stolen from Africa now it will all be taken back with interest.  This is happening under your noses - but you dont see.  Pride blinds to truth.

The restoration of the original people of GOD - the Black race is underway - yes whites will beg for food and be utterly broken.

It is all in the Bible, but due to Satan priests, and arrogancy, blindness and deception it is all covered up in plain sight.

There is one way out

Repent

666 is here!

[/color]

Wow Nemesis. How did you find this forum?