Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Al Bielik debunked about Montauk
This was a link I found about the credibility of Al Beilek and all of the Montauk Characters and SS.

Instant Messenger:   [Image: im_2.gif] geodava Message:   Hi All,

Newbie here, just want to ask a question to those who study these subjects (PX, Montauk, etc.) in detail. I realize that Bielek is a fraud - and it did not surprise me, but it is nice to get confirmation. I also never saw any strong connection between PX and Montauk anyway.
Also nobody needed to convince me that Swerdlow is a crook -I read about fifty pages into his "Montauk the alien connection" and realized that he is not only a fraud, but one who doesn't even have much creativity ... I thank God I didn't pay full price for that drivel.

http://www.bielek-debunked.com/forum/252...index.html

[b]Al Bielek finally debunked [b] Dear fellow "Philadelphia Experiment" fans, you will find enclosed in these pages verifiable facts published for the first time that will conclude a long term investigation into the so called "PX" experiment but more specifically into the claims made by one Alfred Bielek.
Mr. Bielek gained a degree of public recognition for the first time with his well-know testimony at the MUFON conference in 1990. At that time he stated that he was a true eyewitness and participant to the Philadelphia Experiment. The facts published here will clearly demonstrate that Mr. Bielek, as well as his companions Preston Nichols and Duncan Cameron, willfully crafted one of the biggest hoaxes to spread from the internet.
[Image: al_web3.jpg] According to his own records, Bielek has been on over 50 radio talk shows and a featured speaker at over 40 conferences. We will outline in the body of our presentation the following re-evaluation of Al Bielek.
· He never participated in the PX
· He never witnessed the PX
· He was no where near the PX test when it occurred
· He has changed the nature of his story many times over the years with additions, embellishments, deletions and wholesale fabrication of events
· He has stated historical events that can be completely verified to be totally false
These points are a sampling of what we will present in our report.

http://www.bielek-debunked.com/forum/252...index.html
[/b][/b]

I've known about the Bielek debunked site for a long time and I believe Bielek for a few reasons. He seems honest to me and he knows too much of everything to make it up. Also I have a friend (Cliff Dess) that was used at Montauk.

I met Cliff when he came to St Joseph to give his presentations at the Expansion's seminar and was also filmed for his interview for "Can TV".  It was interesting at the seminar that SS always introduced Cliff as his close brother from Montauk and gave every impression that they were very close. I understand that Cliff's wife also did readings on their website but was really surprising to me is that SS completely severed all connections with them after an altercation.  I couldn't believe SS's action that if someone is so close to you that you wouldn't try to resolve any misunderstading.  This is a common pattern I saw with all their supposedly close relationships, followers and fans.  I think to this present day!     

Cliff and Karen are great people. They're very knowledgeable and I've learned a lot from them. Karen is on this forum as Astrojewels. Cliff would be here if he had better eyesight. He has bad eyesight and can't read the small print here.

The swindlow's end up severing their connections with everyone sooner or later. It doesn't matter how close or distant they are. They just can't can't along with people for very long.

Do you feel that they won't by design or simply they just can't because it's abnormal behavior for them to be respectful, polite to others other than those that they need for their work.

I think Expansion's is a huge "golden Altar" m, lol that unwittingly does release work on all of it's followers without showing them remorse or compassion. This is so funny that they hurt the people that they need.

That Bielek-Debunked Forum was created in 2004 and apparently has not been updated since then.

Richard, is Bielek still alive? If so, he must be well into his 80s now.

wanderer Wrote:I think Expansion's is a huge "golden Altar" m, lol that unwittingly does release work on all of it's followers without showing them remorse or compassion. This is so funny that they hurt the people that they need.
If you're implying that s & j are purifying themselves karmically, that's just castles in the sky

Their golden altar is a dream anyway. It even says in the book[s] that it may need repeating over several years

wanderer Wrote:Do you feel that they won't by design or simply they just can't because it's abnormal behavior for them to be respectful, polite to others other than those that they need for their work.
Are you talking about why they don't get along with people? I'm sure it's several reasons. A couple that I can guess is one anger. Like stew has a temper like no one I ever knew before. He flies into a rage at a drop of a hat. I think the other reason may be because they both think they're stars and act like stars. I'm sure you heard about how some stars are in real life. On screen they seem great but off screen they're describes as asses. Like Barbra Streisand for example. You hear everyone say she's a bit*h and difficult to work with.

Rebel Wrote:Richard, is Bielek still alive? If so, he must be well into his 80s now.
As far as I know he's still alive.