Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Al Gore
Over the last month, here in Australia we have had a bombardment of Al Gore and his promotion of An inconvenient truth, I know who and what he is but can someone give me the real explanation of his intention?

Gore is a big time environmentalist and he believes in global warming. He goes around pushing global warming everywhere he can. He even made a movie about it. It seemed very coincidental that his global warming movie came out at the same time the US was experiencing the hottest summer on record.

Al Gore did profile himself as the inventor of the internet under Clinton's time.

Thanks Richard and Octahedron, but is he for real, does he really care or is it a big ploy, has anyone seen this movie? It is true that the earth is warming up, living in OZ we have the largest section of the ozone layer missing, and I do believe it because we also have the highest rate of melanoma, the sun burns much quicker now. I do not think it is hotter, when I was a kid the summer was consistently hot, but now it can change 20 degrees in a day. We had a top temp of 48 deg that is 120 F in your language last summer, with 14 days straight of weather between 37-42 degrees. The world has to change with the abuse that it endures, but is he trying to change things or just making money from the truth?   

I haven’t seen Gore’s movie but I have seen him in interviews. He does seem to care about the environment and believes in what he is talking about. I agree that it is hotter now. Last summer was bad and I just hope it doesn’t get worse. Otherwise I’ll be moving to Alaska. icon_feuer 

Astrojewels, in regard to the heat of the sun. When I was a youngster I remember if looking briefly at the sun, it was a yellow ball, now thirty years later, it is more white than yellow. This is due, I believe to the higher vibrations now coming in. As the vibration of matter in our reality speeds up, the colours change.

Our sun is now vibrating at a higher level, as are we. In fact we are being dragged kicking and screaming into the fourth dimension. As the frequency speeds up things get more chaotic. For example, breakdown of social, monetary and political structures, more people already on the edge mentally, will become irrational and unbalanced. But, out of chaos comes change, from change will come a new human forged in the physical third dimension, ready to become a being who can readily create his/her reality by intent.

No matter how bad things seem, stay positive. We are going in the right direction...

Thank you for all your opinions.