Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aleister Crowleys Conspiracy
This week I found a book from a free Christian-religious organization which states, their is a strategic conspiracy developed by Aleister Crowley to surpress, degenerate and control the minds of the Western young people in the 20th century and afterthat based on 3 points:

1) Hard Rock Music, Noisy Pop-Music to open the energy fields and trances of the young ones

2) Promoting free sexual realations to enforce, disrupt and control the lower chakra systerms of the young ones.

3) A drug culture, promoting the consumption of maruhana, cocaine, heroine, cigarettes, alcohol, XTC pills.

So to say; Sex and Drugs and Rock and Roll

(is only what I need, said Rock-star Ian Dury)

When you look at it like that what Aleister Crowley, not to mention Lafayette Ronald Hubbard and Jack Parsons were all up to with the Amalantrah Working and Babalon Working shows how dark and twisted these heavily mind controlled men really were.Aleister Crowley was totally destructive and negative and the promotion of heavy drugs and alcohol just proves how obsessed he was with carrying out his Reptilian Illuminati Manipulators wishes just like all the Christian Evangelist Churches do in America such as those run by Patrick Robertson, Peter Hans-Kolvenbach, the Oliverian Pope Joseph Ratzinger and even people like Paul McCartney.

Ok, speaking of Aleister Crowley, I have heard him called "The most wickedest man in the world" yet from all the data i have seen on him i find no mention of what dastardly deeds he has done.      And if you asked someone on the street or even a hard rock fan about Crowley you might get info like.  Ummmm didnt Ozzy sing a song about him..............

Yes i know he was wicked, yet its hard to find what he did that was so wicked.  You can download all sorts of info on him and even the books he wrote. 

This was just a comment i have on Crowley.

William Wrote:  Ok, speaking of Aleister Crowley, I have heard him called "The most wickedest man in the world" yet from all the data i have seen on him i find no mention of what dastardly deeds he has done.      And if you asked someone on the street or even a hard rock fan about Crowley you might get info like.  Ummmm didnt Ozzy sing a song about him..............

Yes i know he was wicked, yet its hard to find what he did that was so wicked.  You can download all sorts of info on him and even the books he wrote. 

This was just a comment i have on Crowley.

I agree with you William. I want to add that no Crowley adherent ever tried to knock at my door and convert me to his faith or movement. I can't say that for L. Ron's disciples or certain Christian movements.

Stewart Swerdlow has said many times that Aleister Crowley was "Mind Control Victim" of the Reptilian Illuminati Families and was programmed to believe that he was inventing a new Magick System through the Amalantrah Working and Liber 77. In fact Aleister Crowley was 'possessed' by Astral Reptile Entities and was not aware of this fact at all.He was a very intelligent man however who was exploited by the Illuminati.

At one of the men’s group meetings I was at, Stewart and a couple of the other guys were talking about how Crowley had a lot to with how this reality is. I wasn’t clear to exactly how they meant that but one day I would like to get Stewart to further explain it. Another one they said that had a lot of influence was Jack Parsons. It sounds like those 2 were very powerful.

In 1950, the FBI investigated Parsons for having classified documents from his work with the Guggenheim Aeronautical Laboratory at the California Institute of Technology at Pasadena (GALCIT). This explains why but a trace of information available from �official� sources, like the Web sites of NASA and the JPL, regarding the contributions of Parsons. For a man who was considered so significant in rocketry (and thus, to the space program and national defense), who has a statue at JPL, and a crater on the dark side of the moon in his name, it seems odd that Parsons is �lost� in history. His interest and activity in the O.T.O. is what keeps his spirit alive today, but the double-edged sword is that is also got him �accidentally� dead. (Parsons died in an �accidental� explosion while moving volatile chemicals from his home laboratory in 1952).

from :  http://www.illuminati-news.com/aleister_crowley1.htm

Coincidentally, it was the area where Charles Manson and family resided in the late 1960's. It was also the general location described in the book, Outside the Circle of Time (1980) by Kenneth Grant. A portion of the book states, "John Whiteside Parsons [who specialized in jet propulsion] and L. Ron Hubbard, founder of Scientology [and former Naval Intelligence Officer] were involved in a special project during 1945 and 1946... This special project which was carried out in the California desert, was a part of magical ceremonies [black witchcraft] known as the 'Babylon Working', designed by Aleister Crowley, who died in 1947 [year of the alleged Roswell UFO crash and the implementation of the National Security Act]... The purpose of the series of ceremonies performed by Parsons and Hubbard was to unseal an interdimensional gateway, that had been sealed in antiquity thereby allowing other dimensional entities known as the 'Old Ones' access to our space/time continuum. The culmination of the ceremonies was reported to have been successful, having resulted in the establishment of 'extra-terrestrial contact'... Crowley left behind a drawing of his invisible mentors or as he called them, 'Secret Chiefs' [spirit guides], entitled LAM. This entity has a very large head on a small body, a pointed chin, and a little slit of a mouth [description compares favorably to the 'Greys']."

Above talking about Parsons  from     http://theuniversalseduction.com/article...s-clothing

I know this is old,but I'll add some more info.The third very popular person was not mentioned.Spare.All 3 were programmed.Richard,did Stewart mention that all used sexual magick.Through this,anything you want can be created in physical reality. That's why the Illum use it,but they use it for negative purposes.

Moon Child,

Would it be fair in ,your view, to say that Crowley opened up the Abysss in order to manipulate this reality for the Luciferic?