Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alex Jones Accused Of Selling Out Whistleblowers
The following anonymous op-ed is in response to the Alex Jones / STRATFOR allegations.

Access: Alex Jones Cancels Speaking Tour 3 Days After Exposure As Possible STRATFOR Double Agent

I have followed the STRATFOR agent allegation against AJ since it first went viral and while I have to agree that AJ has some explaining to do, I and others know that AJ will never sit quietly and allow himself to be independently questioned in a "Real Interview" about these matters with someone that present facts, dates and names.

No amount of alternative media coercion or talking badly about AJ on this issue will change or alter the fact that AJ must never admit what many suspect. This is rule one of being involved in such black ops type work. Never admit anything to anyone even if you have to lie about it.

While I admire the continued attempts to spread this alarming AJ information, it is clear that confronting AJ will never happen.

Access: Alex Jones And STRATFOR Linked To The Assassination Of Andrew Breitbart

Add in the fact that AJ has other agents of Israel speak highly for him and or down play the many allegations with "that's ludicrous or plain crazy" and by never admitting to being part of any long standing covert Israeli intelligence organization working against the interests of America, AJ can always claim as he does, that those that oppose his great work for the freedoms of Americans is being undermined by those that seek to lie about him.

I mention this just to get the basics out of the way, because I stopped listening or visiting the AJ site over a year ago today and I didn't need the STRATFOR incident to convince me of what I already suspected in other venues.

Now this is the part that I wish to add to the discussion that seldom gets a mention from those trying to push this information about AJ. It is to me the greatest continuing area of jeopardy for guest speakers and whistle blowers that want to remain truly secret and or remain alive to tell their stories.

AJ and his site typically uses military types and whistle blowers from all areas of industry providing intel in private that AJ uses on his show and web site.

Every person who in the past and present that has provided sensitive insider leads, tips and insider information to AJ has already been found out, identified, cataloged and tagged for future use by those that create and fill lists of people who oppose the interests of Israel and their police state for America.

It is this crime of helping his controllers know who is doing and saying what, that is to me, a bigger crime than being involved with STRATFOR in the first place.

Selling out your fellow countrymen is not very patriotic and doing so while placing an emphasis on making money only tells me that such a vile and contemptible type of person is more than a sellout, he is the type that would finger you in a second if there is something in it for himself.

AJ is to me a part of my past history, but as long as AJ is allowed to continue in his ongoing clever deception, he continues to undermine, and willingly finger his fellow Americans when they call him or his staff privately to report on something juicy and or relevant about the many crimes of the NWO and their evil plans for America.

Whistle blowing vital information to AJ or his staff is in my opinion very much like putting your name on the FEMA camp "execute or guillotine" first list.

Anyone doing or confiding anything to AJ and his staff are placing their trust and lives into the very hands of the enemies of America and this to me is the exact part that offends me more than his involvement with Mossad liars and murderers.

Sooner or later, someone, perhaps like the OP to this thread will look into AJ's history and see that when certain whistle blowers interviewed with AJ, they suddenly committed suicide, like the DC madam and Andrew Brietbart deaths where if such types had lived, many would have been named.

This to me is the real crime that AJ is being allowed to get away with and sooner or later, I have no doubt that AJ and his Mossad handlers will realize that someone is indeed coming for them and when they do, it wont be pretty, it wont be professional, but real justice for AJ and his handlers will be very personal and done in an American way by real Americans with real concerns for American freedoms.

Thanks again, but as long as AJ is in the middle to hear or talk to insider whistle blowers, those whistle blowers are in mortal danger for their lives if and when they sit down and spill the beans to AJ and his intell staff of agents about anything sensitive to TPTB, you can bet your Bippy, that who, what, and where has already been reported to STRATFOR for followup murder if needed.

In order to truly protect those that may not know of AJ's extracurricular activities with enemies of America, AJ must be stopped and so must his helpers and handlers.

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/2234/439/...ation.html

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video ALEX JONES A SHILL?? Breaking News 0 628 05-08-2020, 09:03 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
Video Mossad Control? Alex Jones - FISA Treason? - Qanon Posts Sep 5 Breaking News 0 830 09-07-2018, 02:25 PM
Video Alex Jones' Ex-Wife Tells All, Conspiracies, Fake Supplements Breaking News 0 903 04-09-2018, 07:33 PM
Video Infowars Employees Expose Alex Jones Breaking News 0 985 01-16-2018, 11:53 PM
Video Is Alex Jones really this clueless about the true history of Israel Breaking News 0 1,019 01-16-2018, 11:51 PM