Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alex Jones Admits CIA Ties
Alex Jones has now fully admitted that half his family are retired CIA!  Here’s the clip where he admits that his family his riddled with spies.  He says about 50% of his family reunions are ex-CIA!  And of course even Alex admits that once you are CIA you are always CIA.  You never really retire!  Here’s the video clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...6CSjj3HT7E

Project Nsearch did an extensive two day interview with Federal Whistleblower Stew Webb where Stew goes over his evidence that Alex Jones not only has family in the CIA but that Alex Jones is being currently handled by the CIA and has taken money from the FBI #5 Cointel division.  I can’t prove this but Stew says he can and Stew has never lied to me before.

When Stew’s Intel sources found out that Stew was talking to Alex Jones, they basically told him to stay away from him because he’s taking money from FBI #5 Cointel division and had a CIA handler which Stew names in the interview.  When Stew found this out, he confronted Alex Jones on the phone and asked him if it was true that he had a CIA handler and named the man.  According to a witness, Alex, turned white as a ghost, put down the phone and walked out of the room!   Here’s the interview that deals with Alex Jones and many more that Stew Webb is very familiar with.  It’s two radio shows put together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...FqTuajgtmo#!

I really wish Alex Jones did not have any agenda and never censored information  but my own experience shows that he has an agenda.  He censored the best cancer doctor in the world that has cured hundreds of thousands with natural cures – Dr. Coldwell.   Here’s the proof on that.   Why would Alex censor this man that his co-host Mike Adams admires and promotes?  It makes no sense why Alex wouldn’t have Dr. Coldwell on his show for years now.

Another issue I personally know about regarding Alex Jones is that he lied about Lee Wanta and said he was “As Real As the Easter Bunny” but we have an exclusive interview with Gordon Duff who is friends with Lee Wanta that destroys this lie.  Lee Wanta is VERY real and Alex KNOWS this.  Why is he lying about Lee Wanta?  You’ll find the latest about Lee Wanta from patriot Tom Heneghan’s blog which is a must read for all patriots.  Alex is a great man in many ways but he knows the Commandments – Thou Shall Not Bear False Witness!  Here’s the interview with patriot Gordon Duff of VeteransToday who Alex never talks about either on his show.  Why?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...vGrSI1G6aM#!

In defense of Alex, I will praise him for a few things he has done extremely well.  He’s a very articulate, smart and funny guy.  He’s the kind of guy you would like to have a beer with and have some great conversations.  He really cracks me up sometimes.  He’s a family man that clearly loves his wife and children.   He has played a vital role in waking people up  even though he has acted as a gatekeeper and hidden information also.  Was he forced to censor certain things in order to keep doing what he was doing?  I don’t know.  In the past, Alex’s ego really got the best of him but I’m seeing God work on him in the last few months on this also.  He has become much more humble which is good because he always talks about how he talked about the 9/11 attack a month before it happened.  But what he has failed to disclose is that Stew Webb was talking about it months before the attack and went on many radio shows warning people.  Alex knows this of course so why couldn’t he tell his listeners about Stew Webb?  That’s the gatekeeper thing that I don’t like about Alex.

Alex has brought a lot of vital issues to the forefront through his writers that are absolutely legitimate.. But I cannot stand by when anybody tells known lies and censors patriots such as Dr. Coldwell and Stew Webb.  Just as Alex exposes liars and people that censor I will keep exposing people that censor because that proves they are gatekeepers and have an agenda.  I don’t wish to do this because I wish Alex never censored Stew Webb 10 years ago.  If Alex had just raised Stew $50,000 at the time, Stew had lawyers that could have sued many of the top people in the new world order that Alex talks about!    Lawyers have told Stew that over $300 Trillion could be recovered for the American people!  Why wouldn’t Alex be interested in getting justice for the American people?  Stew has had dozens of attempts on his life and it’s just not right that Alex wont’ even mention his name on the air!  Alex knows this isn’t right either and hopefully someday will stop being a gatekeeper.

I will say one more nice thing about Alex because he’s absolutely not all evil and has reached a lot of people with true information.  Alex has done a wonderful job of talking about the importance of God and Jesus Christ in the last month.  In fact, Jones has talked more about Jesus in the last month than I’ve heard him say in the last 3 years!  That’s great because in the end all you can trust is God and his only Son, Jesus Christ.  Even though every man has his flaws, God will never let you down.  Those that believe in Christ shall never die!

It doesn’t matter what evil the new world order does to us if we have God on our side!  Jones has done a GREAT job telling people this and in reality this is his most important message yet!  So I praise Alex highly for the good work he has done and I urge him to come clean about those he has censored and lied about.  Mike Adams knows he censored Dr. Coldwell so I hope that Alex will get Coldwell on his show when he reads this article.  If he does that then he will potentially save thousands of people from dying from cancer!  God forgives everybody for their sins but Alex will have to come clean about everything to his fans someday.   Here’s an interview I did with Dr. Coldwell that you can share with others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...0CH3UweMG8

Every Christian should share their belief in Jesus Christ as Alex Jones has done to his millions of fans.  Every soul is precious to God so tell everybody about Jesus.  So Alex has family in the CIA and has admitted it.  We know there are good people in the FBI and CIA just as there are bad ones.  I praise Alex Jones for putting in the time and money to wake others up to real issues confronting us all.  If Alex Jones is forced to be a gatekeeper of some type through his CIA ties then he should just secretly fund somebody without such restrictions that will have people like Stew Webb, Tom Heneghan, Gordon Duff  and Dr. Coldwell on their show!  That’s my suggestion anyway to him when he reads this article.   If he does that then he’s done all he can do working within his limitations because it’s possible he only gets money if he’s a gatekeeper on certain issues.  I’m just theorizing here but if that’s the case then Alex needs to get a suitcase full of cash to somebody that WILL interview and promote those that he has censored.  That’s the only fair thing he can do at this point if he’s going to continue to pretend that Gordon Duff, Stew Webb, Dr. Coldwell and Tom Heneghan don’t exist!

Why Did I bring God into This Article?

By the way, I know I will get emails from those that hate God that will say why did I have to bring God into this article.  Well I bring God into this article because God is the ONLY thing that really matters!  Saving souls is what God wants all believers to do on this planet now.  God knows all about the evil new world order and those involved will get their punishment in the end.  We will all go before the throne of God someday and will have to answer if we did not help spread the word of God to others.  So whether you believe in God or not doesn’t matter in the least to me because I know God and Jesus Christ are real and I know that this life is a test to see who defends God and who falls for the new world order brainwashing that God is just a fairy tale.  You can have the highest IQ on the planet but if you don’t believe in God, you’re not very smart in my book.  Over 1,000 prophecies have come true in the Bible including 300 about Jesus and you dare doubt your maker?  That’s just not too smart in my book!

The Blood of Jesus found and analyzed by Ron Wyatt

To help spread the message of God and drive those God haters CRAZY, here’s a video that has been suppressed.  Ron Wyatt found the Ark of the Covenant with the Blood of Jesus on it!   When he had the blood analyzed, the Israeli scientists were so amazed at what they found that every one of them converted to Christianity on the spot!  To see the powerful evidence that those scientists found, watch this video and be sure to see all the other videos about Ron Wyatt in the Nsearch Youtube channel.    Spread them everywhere!

In closing, I praise Alex Jones for his good work no matter he works for the CIA/FBI or not.  You cannot take away a man’s good work.  I just want Alex Jones to come clean about the people that he has censored and lied about in front of God and his audience.  If he has been restricted in talking about certain things then he needs to make things right and secretly fund people that can put Dr. Coldwell, Stew Webb, Tom Heneghan and Gordon Duff of VeteransToday on their program!   If Alex Jones really wants to WIN the fight against the new world order then he must either stop censoring or fund and support those that will not have such restrictions placed on them by the FBI and CIA.  

Because in the end you can’t tell people you are the “Tip of the Spear” and then tell them to ONLY come to you for the truth while you lie and censor patriots that are doing their best also!  Even Alex would have to agree that censoring information makes him no better than the FBI telling people to ONLY look at THEIR photos of the Boston Bombing and nothing else!

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/201...ttedPage=0

Good thread here !

Thanks for the article, HCF News!

This is the smoking gun that should make it clear not to trust Alex. Another thing to think about is Alex says once you're in the CIA you're always in the CIA. That makes it clear not to trust Stewpid either.

Compare this blogs-thread on Alex Jones what we discussed elsewhere on Mr. Fabio:

http://alexjonesisazionistshill.blogspot.nl/

I couldn't find anything about Stewpid. Do you have links?

I read your post wrong the first time I read it. I thought you said they talked about Stewpid on that forum.

That's a good link you posted. I thought it was interesting.

That link about Mr. Fabio gives some points to get a better picture to think deeper about about programming and deprogramming.

pp wrote in addition:

http://dugpasandtheirrole.wordpress.com/...-swerdlow/

Many other conspiracy sites do support and copy Alex Jones and David Icke in general, which gives the conclusion likely all those conspiracy sites are allowed/supported by intelligence agencies to monitor on the readers for the bigger upcoming cabal.

Yes, PurplePebble does a good job exposing expansions.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video ALEX JONES A SHILL?? Breaking News 0 614 05-08-2020, 09:03 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
Video Mossad Control? Alex Jones - FISA Treason? - Qanon Posts Sep 5 Breaking News 0 822 09-07-2018, 02:25 PM
Video Alex Jones' Ex-Wife Tells All, Conspiracies, Fake Supplements Breaking News 0 887 04-09-2018, 07:33 PM
Video Infowars Employees Expose Alex Jones Breaking News 0 977 01-16-2018, 11:53 PM
Video Is Alex Jones really this clueless about the true history of Israel Breaking News 0 1,010 01-16-2018, 11:51 PM