Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alfred Bielek Audio Interviews

Hi there IATIA.The Al Bielek interviews at American Antigravity are amazing. Thankyou for posting the weblinks up.Take care.

Al seems to be targeted more than the others allegedly involved with Montauk and the Philadelphia Experiment lately by Marshal Barnes and company.

- B

Hi there Bhornsby.Yes Alfred Bielek played a large part in the Montauk Project and also the Philadelphia Exeperiment and is an obvious traget for the Reptilian Illuminati Families to go for because of his age and because he has no close family anymore.Al Bielek is a very kind and intelligent man who only speaks the truth and the Illuminati obviously wish to silence him.Take care.

It's not just the so-called Illuminati at work here.

Additionally, it is also interesting who is targetted versus who is not. Very telling.

- B

Hi there Bhornsby.Thats an interesting point you raise there about "who is targetted versus who is not" and i feel that Alfred Bielek is targetted because he also perhaps has deeper Victim Mind Patterns than other Montauk Project workers. Preston Nichols and Duncan Cameron do not openly seem to have been subjected to as much of this multi-levelled Psychotronic Mind Control and social denegration as Alfred Bielek has in the past few years.Take care.

That's one viewpoint.

- B

Hi there Bhornsby.Yes my opinion on this issue certainly "is one viewpoint" and is the one i feel is the reason Alfred Bielek is being targetted by the Illuminati and i totally agree with you on this point. Take care.

HEllo Everyone on this thread.

Al Bielek is recovering at home right now, from the 4th "accident" that took place in the last 2 years. He is doing ok.  I find him a truly remarkable person.

Thanks

TS

BY the way He still has his CD available with 24 hours of interviews and some other interesting material.

Thats good to know about Al bielek, we wish him well.  Truthseeker, could you post here the link to buy his CD, if you have it handy!

thanks

:)