Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alien Skulls: The Great Debate

Attached Files Image(s)

Quote:From the weblink:

The existence of what appears to be a horned human skull is probably one of the most controversial artefacts in existence, and certainly not one that medical science can easily explain away. The skull is said to have been discovered in France between 1920 and 1940, but its current whereabouts are unknown. Surnateum, The Museum of Supernatural History, however, claims to have analysed the skull. Their analysis demonstrated that the horns were genuinely part of the skull. The analysis concluded: ‘An in-depth examination and X-rays leave no room for doubt: the skull is not a forgery.’

It appears that this horned skull was not the only one of its kind. Giant skeletons of horned men over seven feet tall are reported to have been exhumed from an ancient burial mound in the USA in the 1880s. It was estimated that the bodies were buried around 1200 AD. Like the horned skull in the photo, the horns of the Pennsylvanian giants were reported to begin above the eye sockets.

The find was made by a reputable group of antiquarians, including the Pennsylvania state historian Dr. G.P Donehoo, a Presbyterian Church official and two professors; A.B. Skinner, of the American Investigating Museum, and W. K. Morehead, of Phillips Academy, Andover, Massachusetts. After the discovery which was made in the town of Sayre, Bradford County, Pennsylvania the remains were sent to the American Investigating Museum in Philadelphia, where Skinner was based. The Museum later claimed that the remains had been stolen, and they were never recovered

Is it simply coincidence that horned giants, which could easily be likened to the mythological Satyr or Pan, were discovered in a town called Sayre? Without the remains, there is little to go on except the testimony of witnesses, legends and mythology. Horned creatures have been associated with ‘Gods’ across the world, from Norse mythology to esoteric philosophy. Baphomet, for example, was worshipped by the Knights Templar; and the Vikings wore symbolic horns on their helmets. Giants, in the form of alien-human hybrids known as the Nephilim, also form an important element of the Old Testament. It’s certainly interesting to ponder a possible connection between aliens, mythological gods, and these horned giants.

Weird.  The first impression I got on seeing it is that it is a very clever, fake construction...  Just the feeling I had...  I somehow sense that the front and back of the skull are umatched frequency-wise.  I don't see it is a real creature: unless it is a genetic anomaly through experimentation... Rolleyes :D

I also get the feeling it has been used in ritual.

What is up, skull experts? ;)

[size="1"]
Quote: and the Vikings wore symbolic horns on their helmets.

[size="2"]No, they didn't. [/size]
[/size]

Some Viking had horns on their ceremony helmets. Their everyday helmets did not.

Interesting. Do you know in which phase of their history they started to use horns in their ceremonies? Aldebaran created Vikings originally didn't use reptilian symbology but Atlantean based knowledge and rituals. However, as all Germanic people, Vikings later were infiltrated or accepted/hybridized with Illuminati shapeshifting reptilian royalty.

[user=3]Richard[/user] wrote:
Quote:Some Viking had horns on their ceremony helmets. Their everyday helmets did not.

I’m not sure of the exact history of the horns. It seems different historians have different opinions about it. There is controversy about the winged helmet too. Most historians say that the Vikings didn’t have winged helmets but Native Americans say they did. Historians say that the Celts wore helmets with wings but not the Vikings. I tend to believe the Native Americans because they saw the Vikings and today's historians did not. It sounds like the horned helmet and the winged helmet was used only in ceremonies.

Quote: I’m not sure of the exact history of the horns. It seems different historians have different opinions about it. There is controversy about the winged helmet too. Most historians say that the Vikings didn’t have winged helmets but Native Americans say they did.

[Image: vikingwings1lv.th.jpg]
Something like this I believe

Quote: Historians say that the Celts wore helmets with wings but not the Vikings.

Yep, this is me as native Gaul wearing helmet with wings

[Image: asterixzorro7kn.jpg]

So, it seems like historians didn't have right.

Quote: I tend to believe the Native Americans because they saw the Vikings and today's historians did not. It sounds like the horned helmet and the winged helmet was used only in ceremonies.

Your words seem to be accurate. :nod: At least I agree with your researching. If I find something new I would say.

Yeah it seems like modern historians don’t like to admit that the native races were right about anything, so they completely rewrite history. It’s also one reason why the Illuminati are eliminating the native races little by little. They don’t want us to know the true history of this world.