Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aliens
OKay below I am going to post videos from real People that caught "aliens" on tape. PLease share your opinions as to the validity of these videos. I haven't had an encounter so I wouldn't know. But, they look real to me.

http://www.disclose.tv/viewvideo/1639/E_..._Woods__3/

http://www.disclose.tv/viewvideo/1642/E_..._Woods__6/

http://www.disclose.tv/viewvideo/328/Ali...iew_at_S4/

http://www.disclose.tv/viewvideo/1641/E_..._Woods__5/

http://www.disclose.tv/viewvideo/1644/Al...y_Camera_/

Sorry to be overwhelming.
Also, I was concerned about what Cliff said about the more we are into paranormal things the more they are into us. Am I attracting aliens by being so curious?

The first video seemed fake to me.

I don't know what in the heck it was on the second video.

The third video was interesting. It was exactly like the book I'm reading by Whitney Strieber entitled: The Grays. But that doesn't mean that it is real..

The next video at first seemed real, but what I didn't understand is why, when he pointed the camera to the ground, did everything turn green? And I don't know about that 'alien' that went  jumping off.

The last video was interesting since it was a security camera taking the pictures. It's too bad they couldn't have stayed on that one image for a longer period of time.

As to your questions...well, if that is true that we attract aliens by being curious, I would have been 'beamed up' a long time ago. :lol:

Good point DT!:nod:

All of those videos seem fake and on YouTube.com there are thousands of fake CGI created UFO Spacecraft, as well as ET Beings.

Whether these events are connected to the Staged Alien Invasion, that a large number of researchers have written about, remains to be seen. CGI is getting easier to create and large numbers of people are creating CGI they then put onto QT, Real Player G2 or WMV.

Andrea,
I don’t believe any of those clips are real either, I also believe that each person on the earth has been abducted at some time, some more than others because it depends on what you have to offer them. Personally I believe the days of abductions from grays are just about over, for many reasons.
I think that cliff was referring more to the hybrids rather than the grays. I will explain, the general population is surrounded with hybrids, it is a bit like the agents on the matrix movie. When you start to feel their presence they know, it is like they are out there scanning who knows and who doesn’t, then when you know you start to feel that you are being followed, perhaps you are in a crowd and something tells you to look way out to the crowd and there is someone just staring at you, this is how it begins, you feel paranoid, your higher senses give you the chills to the energy of this person/hybrid.
It is not easy to explain and seems way out to the never never, but many things seemed strange 20 years ago that are common knowledge today. Just keep an open mind.

Astrojewels, you mentioned that alien hybrids are all around us.

When i lived in London, i used to see hybrids all the time. On every occasion i would witness hybrids who would suddenly look straight at me, and then their eyes would go completely black or dark, without any pupil or iris being visible.

On every occasion, each alien hybrid, looking completely "Human" in every way until their eyes changed. The other main point is that ALL of the hybrids i saw in London were physically Caucasian, were very pale skinned, and had either blue eyes and blond hair or green eyes and red hair, and seemed to be of Celtic or Germanic origin.

On other occasions i actually could see the Astral Entities that many people had connected to their auric fields or energy centres and these seemed very "Demonic" or "Reptilian" in nature, exuding a bright green, almost sickly green colour. The "green" colour was like a thick "mist".

Now you have got me thinking, the majority I have seen are pale skinned, usually young and blonde or mouse colored hair, I will have to talk with hubby and get his views. I was once in a café and could feel the energy around me, I looked and could not see it, and then outside the window I seen this child around 12, and he was staring at me, his eyes turned just like you mentioned and I kind of freaked on the thought of child hybrids, and soon realized that they come in all sizes and ages, and some are incredibly beautiful.
Throughout the years of studying the hybrids, I believe that the eyes turn black for two reasons, firstly to freak you out and put fear in you, the other is that you know without doubt of what they are, and because they can bend time, they do things to your mind with the eye change, but we have also discovered there is only one way to beat the energy they are putting out.
Yes, I have also seen many people with attachments and it is increasing with the influx of particular drugs, the color you mention is interesting, I know that the entities latch on to the centre chakra-the solar plexus, yet the color that you see must be them poisoning the energy of the heart chakra, because when this chakra is depleting it radiates the tacky green you mention.

As I 've mentioned before I've seen the "black eyed " ones. Only a few. Most of those I saw were middle aged. One had brown eyes and one had hazel eyes and I don't recall the others eyecolor except that horrid black. One I know had a reptilian overlay as  that is what started me on my search for reptilian info . Well, kind of. Initially, I thought I'd gone off the deep end. Two that saw were not pale skinned but more olive skinned with dark hair.

Avatar the green hue you mention ,does it have chrome-ish or metallic feel to it?

I have also heard some of the hybrids are very beautiful .This is interesting to me as I've heard that Lucifer is breath taking beautiful as well.

Astrojewels on every occasion i have seen the Demonic Hybrids, i have never, ever been afraid and simply look at them, and feeling like society has been dumbed down so much, that most do not see and cannot understand if they do. Yes, large cities tend to have large drugs problems, and Demonic Possession or Astral Reptilian Possession, seems to be rather prevalent. Whether it be Australia, Germany, France, Italy, Russia, China or Japan, it seems to be everywhere across the planet.

Mercy Now i never felt there was any chromish or metallic feel to the "green misy light". However it did feel freakish and definitely etheric, from the lower vibrational states of the Astral Dimension. The Sacred Geometry of cities, especially Western Cities, Electro Magnetic Pulse Weaponry (EMPW), ELF Transmissions, Pulse Microwave Transmissions (PMT) and GM Food, ALL seemingly combined, effect auric fields, energy fields and Humans electromagnetically then become manipulated, unless thinking processes, are radically deprogrammed, and there is a massive increase in Self Awareness, to allow Astral Entities to attach to energy centers and auric fields.

Hi AstroJewels
Thanks for answering my question. I believe what you said about hybrids. I think I saw one once but he had on super dark sunglasses. I was wondering what is your technique for beating their energy? Can you share that?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Aliens Angels - Aliens Gods - Elohim - Aliens. diezelsun Welix8 0 1,292 12-28-2016, 12:27 PM
Last Post: Welix8
  Aliens Angels - Aliens Gods - Elohim - Aliens. diezelsun Welix8 0 1,004 12-28-2016, 12:26 PM
Last Post: Welix8