Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Introduction to the Men in Black, MIBs
Men in Black 

Men in Black, what a sight. Often a tall, well postured individual with strange facial features would present themselves after the presence of a UFO or Time Traveler has been near. The name, Man in Black (despite the fact that there was also several women in black reported), fairly obviously is a result of the general trend - these mysterious guys always dress the same way, completely in black. Some go so far as to wear very dark glasses and black hats. Suits are certainly another stereotype. They would come, after a UFO sighting. They would tell everyone not to talk about it, perhaps leave a threat or two, and then soon disappear. You might also know that these strange people don't always seem completely human, due to the fact that some of them very well aren't!

Read the rest here
http://www.realworldmysteries.com/an_int..._mibs.html

I have seen a Man In Black.In a movie theater of all places. He? was tall and wore sunglasses and it was night time. My friend was a witness. He definitely was watching us as he waited near a door until we exited. His facial features were very odd and plastic like. He wasn't a burn victim.The mouth was slit like.He wore the odd hat and gave off the creepiest vibe. My friend wanted to run but I thought it best to stay in a crowd.I understand they usually appear in groups but I just saw the one.

I have an aquaintance who is a park biologist for the state of Wisconsin.She is skeptical about most of the issues  presented on this site except orgonite and the Men in Black.She saw a group of them hanging around a power substation in a state park while leading a nature tour.  

How long ago was this, MN?

It was 1999 ,Polly . There is a television show called King of the Hill that my son watches. This Man in Black that I saw looked alot like a character on that show who is into conspiracies and is considered paranoid etc. :lol: I've forgotten the characters name.The MIB's chin wasn't as pronounced however and he wore very dark sunglasses and was pasty,chalky white. I remember asking my friend why no one else seemed to notice this person??   

The park biologist said the group of MIB's that she saw from her perspective all looked nearly identical.

Hasn't anyone else here had MIB experience?

Well, my grandson saw the MIB come out of his mom's closet and take her away.  He said he was yelling and yelling at his step-dad that they were taking mom away, but his step-dad just sat and stared like he was in a trance. It was later talked away as just a bad dream.

Funny...now they have diagnosed him with ADD and autism, and he is on medication. His mom was also diagnosed with depression and she is on meds also.

MN, I don't recall any encounters with these types but I don't doubt one bit those that have had encounters.

Supposedly the MIB's show up if you had a UFO encounter and especially if you've reported it in some manner. DT did your grandson  or daughter see a UFO? I've never seen one that I recall.

No, but I had seen one flying almost directly over our house with, what looked like, a searchlight, sweeping back and forth. Luckily, I wasn't in the light's beam. It was about 2 in the morning.

Okay, looking back on my records, my daughter had her 'run-in' with the MIB in April 2005, and I saw the UFO in June of 2005 so the sighting came after the taking.

DT,Reading your post sent a shiver up my spine  . A year before I had my MIB encounter my daughter and her friends had a UFO encounter on the hill in back of our property.They were camping out and watched a UFO emerge from a pond. Then they" just went to sleep". She didn't even tell me until a long while afterward. Years afterwards! I asked why she waited so long to say anything and she said "I just forgot." HUH???