Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Introduction to the Men in Black, MIBs
Mercy Now Wrote:DT,Reading your post sent a shiver up my spine  . A year before I had my MIB encounter my daughter and her friends had a UFO encounter on the hill in back of our property.They were camping out and watched a UFO emerge from a pond. Then they" just went to sleep". She didn't even tell me until a long while afterward. Years afterwards! I asked why she waited so long to say anything and she said "I just forgot." HUH???

That sort of thing seems quite common, I'm sure we'd all be amazed if we knew exactly how often. :ninja: They have some incredible ways to influence us.

By the way, thank you Richard :big grin:

Real World Mysteries Wrote:By the way, thank you Richard :big grin:
Welcome to the forum, you have full access to the forum now. I hope you enjoy your time here. I like your site, you have excellent info posted. Cool

I think alot of us might of had run ins with MIB, but I would think that most of us would not remember the encounter.  Thats the way they work?

William Wrote:  I think alot of us might of had run ins with MIB, but I would think that most of us would not remember the encounter.  Thats the way they work?
It often does work that way. Even with UFO sightings where there are many people in the visual vicinity, many report being mentally pushed away. One such case involved a UFO and at the moment it appeared, everyone felt inclined to look down towards the ground, whatever it may be at. Only a few people were able to keep a degree of mental control and actually saw the strange object in the sky... of course, maybe it was just for them to see. Cool