Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An apple a day keeps the Swerdlows away
Well I guess I want to know what everybody thinks about his videos and what he says. I see everybody is saying the stuff you buy from him is a ripoff and he is trying to get you to follow him or he control you. What about the info he puts out that has nothing to do with his products, believeable? I was told to come here and speak with some of the people who have been here for a while about Stewart. The contac button on this page does not work for me, so I'm asking on a forum.
(06-08-2012, 08:39 AM)Elizabeth Wrote: Hi Rich, welcome. I'm glad you stopped at the cafe first! You're much luckier than the rest of us were...that's for sure! :D

Take your time reading up on the backposts and we'll comment too! Have a great day.

I'll just put it this way Rich. I saw Stewart and Janet's eyes go solid black. That's the whole eyeball. Whites and everything ..solid black. Not a good sign to me.

It has been reported to me that others have witnessed this in Stewart .

(06-08-2012, 07:09 PM)Mercy Now Wrote: I'll just put it this way Rich. I saw Stewart and Janet's eyes go solid black. That's the whole eyeball. Whites and everything ..solid black. Not a good sign to me.

Interesting "Rich" .....you had know response to this truth.

(06-09-2012, 10:11 AM)Mercy Now Wrote: Do you mean he shape shifted or something, or something you don't know what it was you seen. Alot of what he says appears to be true. I don't know about the books, programs etc. he offers for money, it seems alot of people feel he works for the Illuminati, or NWO people and is interested in only his money. Black everything? never heard of that.
(06-08-2012, 07:09 PM)Mercy Now Wrote: I'll just put it this way Rich. I saw Stewart and Janet's eyes go solid black. That's the whole eyeball. Whites and everything ..solid black. Not a good sign to me.

(06-09-2012, 12:22 PM)Rich Wrote:
(06-09-2012, 10:11 AM)Mercy Now Wrote: Do you mean he shape shifted or something, or something you don't know what it was you seen. Alot of what he says appears to be true. I don't know about the books, programs etc. he offers for money, it seems alot of people feel he works for the Illuminati, or NWO people and is interested in only his money. Black everything? never heard of that.

No it wasn't shape shifting. It looks like this only I didn't see any whites at all. BTW... there a few New Age gurus that exhibit this. I've seen 5 now .

[Image: tumblr_lrfjnxdwiD1qchhf0.jpg]

Expansions is basically like any other cult. They program you and take all the money they can get out of you. Expansions and other cults is expansions like to break up families because it's easier to program you when you're isolated from them.

Safety first always here, glad I checked here before I decided to buy anything. I have a different attitude now that there are so many people that hate him, thinking he is a typical cult leader.

(06-09-2012, 12:36 PM)Rich Wrote: Safety first always here, glad I checked here before I decided to buy anything. I have a different attitude now that there are so many people that hate him, thinking he is a typical cult leader.

Just to clarify...I'm not a hater .

That said I have no problem with being honest either. There is no point in sugar coating these guys (the Swerdlows) or the others .I post what I do out of concern for others . It takes precious time out of my very busy life. Whether others choose to take heed is their choice.

I don't know what you mean by "typical cult leader". There are other cults that seek to break up families. Most cults do what they can to weaken the individual and breaking up families plays an important role in that.

The cult the the Swerdlows and others represent is steeped in black magick and sexual black magick.

Shameless bump !