Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Angelina Jolie has sights set on the White House: report
From BANG Showbiz
NEWS.com.au
June 24, 2009 09:27am

ANGELINA Jolie reportedly wants to run for president of the US.

The Changeling actress is so "stirred" by her humanitarian work for the United Nations, she is reportedly planning to get into politics.

A friend told Britain's Daily Express newspaper: "Angelina has admitted she's getting bored with Hollywood. She said she's now got her sights set on Washington.

"She is passionate about people's rights, war and justice and thinks she can get more hands-on and make even more of a difference by getting into politics. She admires President Barack Obama and thinks she could make a big difference too if she were in his position."

The 34-year-old star - who raises six children, Maddox, seven, Pax, five, Zahara, four, Shiloh, three, and 11-month-old twins Vivienne and Knox with partner Brad Pitt - has now set her sights on becoming the first woman in the White House.

The friend added: "I would place a huge wager on her becoming the first female president within the next 20 years. When Angelina sets her mind on something, she goes all out to do it.

"She's very determined and gets very stirred by her UN work. She is well respected for her humanitarian work and I'm sure she would make as many waves if she moved fully into the political world."

Meanwhile, Jolie's dad Jon Voight thinks Megan Fox is as "sexy" as his daughter.

The Hollywood veteran - who has been estranged from the 34-year-old star for several years - thinks recent comparisons between the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen starlet and Angelina are fair because they are both stunning women.

He said: "Everybody is unique. They're both very beautiful and they're both kind of sexy girls."

However, the 70-year-old actor believes Megan should embark on a charitable lifestyle if she wants to fully emulate his daughter's way of life.

He explained: "Maybe Megan will start doing the things that Angelina is so well known for.

Angelina is obviously known for her helping with kids and concern for others. I think that would be wonderful for all of the kids if Megan were to do the same. Megan can do a lot of good, so that would be great."

Meanwhile, Megan - who claims she is currently single - has revealed she "recklessly" got a tattoo of her on/off boyfriend Brian Austin Green's name.

She said: "I have the name Brian tattooed on my body. I'm a little reckless every once in a while.
"But at the same time it's so easy to get tattoos removed now. Plus, it's such a light, small and delicate tattoo. I've looked into getting it removed just out of curiosity and it would only be $200 to remove."

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/sto...88,00.html

icon_irre

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video New White House construction underway as diggers arrive Richard 0 272 01-14-2022, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Richard
  U.S. Military Holding White House for Trump’s Return Breaking News 0 794 07-23-2021, 03:11 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
Video Trump Declares Republicans Will Take Back The White House Breaking News 0 340 06-07-2021, 10:17 AM
Video The Real Reason Behind The Abandoned White House Breaking News 0 431 05-04-2021, 10:20 PM
Video Biden's 'White House' Is In Atlanta! Breaking News 0 371 03-17-2021, 04:47 PM