Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else feel
Lion and Monica, I’m curious if you 2 live in areas that have vortexes in the weather patterns? Or are there any nuclear plants near by?

Well, Im not saying I feel that much better, there is a fog around my head, but atleast I dont feel like something is about to happen as much as I did last night but I do have this butterfly feeling in my stomach.  Then I read where moonchild and Richard mentioned about Stewarts plans changed on his Germany siminar then last night I found out that the Date for the 4th conference is a no go for me.    When I went to sleep last night I was having those lite kinda visuals of angles and demons and places shift in and out, melting, surreal.    Past few days I find it hard to Do visualizations of deprogramming even though I can visualize easily.  Just applying them to myself seems like too much effort right now, and now is when I should be doing it...... 

Lion, thanks for sharing your autobio, you say many things in it that im familiar with.  Coincidents, syncopations, good movies ;).  Im saying this here so as not to stop your flow on the other thread. 

Thanks everyone for responding.  Its good to know we are not alone.  :)

Richard Wrote:Lion, they had a few theories but the only one that could be applied to all members is interdimensional purposes. He said there are people working in the Illuminati that are secretly on the side of humans and they are sabotaging things from within. So there are programmers programming people to help sabotage the Illuminati. Hyperspace students could be playing a role in that.....
Hmmm, never thought about this. However it sounds logical.

Personally, I also have intense dreams as Lion has, but without being upset or so.

I notice a very big need to more hours sleep, while for a half year ago my need for sleeping was less. But I also have changed my feeding habits: I'm eating much more proteins and use almost no sugar products which I did more in the past.

As to react to the Illuminati sabotaging story: I personally feel being less interested in NWO-conspiracy or Illuminati stories; I'm all focused  on hyperspace healing and releasing.

I think not everything is connected necessarily to plans or programming agendas. I feel a big free will energy at this forum.

Heh - pretty much the whole of NZ is a vortex! :D lol  It's because it is situated along the "roaring forties" in its latitude, which is where a lot of strong winds come in.  The weather is very changeable in this country.  Furthermore I live near Wellington, the capital city, which is tied with Chicago as the Windiest city in the world.  I have had straight down skirts try to blow up over my head! Cool  The nickname is 'The Windy City'.  There are wind sculptures placed around the city - modern artwork designed to interact with the elements... So, yes, I can safely say this is a vortex location....:big grin:

In addition there are the potential earthquakes and volcanoes that add to the energetic intensity. :shock:

William: I was thinking yesterday that Stewart and Janet will have already set and screened the energy of the conference to ensure the correct people are attracted to the event.  I guess it's not for you if it doesn't fit.  The people who go are in need of this event as a group for some reason, and the energy will still ripple out to the global group-mind.

Where the Perth Bell Tower is placed at that point of the Swan River, there is a huge vortex, if I recall its at 33 degrees something or rather.... long or lat not sure.

I did read somewhere that perth is supposed to be the Capital of Freemasonry of the world.....I don't know though, althought personal experience would have to say that I agree.

Monica and Lion, it sounds like my theory was right about you guys living in vortex areas. Stewart said vortexes and nuclear plants thin the veil between dimensions. So it would be an aide in interdimensional activities.  

Hi William,

I always keep track of astrological aspects because for years I have observed how I and others respond to them.  The waning moon is a biggie (especially for water signs, water sign moon placements and other water sign intensities) and many people's moods start to head south as the moon wanes.  Not all people but many.  Many people are vulnerable to the moon's cycles.  It happens every month.  This is only one current energy affecting us though.  There are others. ;)  There is a major Neptune/Saturn opposition affecting humanity right now which will be exact at the end of the month.  I'm not an astrologer, just an observer.

Of course, programming may come into play with these transits and affects may be felt more intensely.

Polly