Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apocalyptic Warnings
I came across this story on rense.com and I thought it was interesting. I keep hearing strange stories like this and it makes me think that soon they’ll be having the staged second coming. The stage is set with WW3 in the Middle East.

Here’s part of the story and the rest can be read at this link.
http://www.rense.com/general73/mom.htm 

Miracles Or Madness?
By Danny Penman
The Daily Mail
8-26-6

News of the 'miracle' spread around the world with lightning speed.  

A Jewish fish-cutter in New York was busy slaughtering a batch of carp when one of them started shouting apocalyptic warnings to him in Hebrew. 'The fish shouted that everyone needed to account for themselves because the end is near,' says Zalmen Rosen, the fish-cutter.  

The fish told Zalmen to pray and study the Torah, before identifying itself as the soul of a local man who had died the previous year.  

After a moment of stunned silence all hell broke loose. Mr Rosen's co-worker Louis Nivelo was convinced the talking fish was the work of Satan, and ran around screaming: 'It's the devil! The devil is here!' before collapsing into a pile of packing crates.  

Zalmen panicked and tried to kill the fish with a machete-sized knife. But the carp bucked so wildly that he succeeded only in slicing a huge gash in his own thumb, and had to be rushed to hospital.  

The fish flopped off the counter ­ still muttering in Hebrew - and was butchered by Louis Nivelo. 

Word quickly spread that a miracle had occurred in New York. It sparked a heated debate around the world. Was it a genuine miracle or just the ramblings of two rather fevered imaginations? After all, to those brought up with biblical tales of Moses parting the Red Sea, the story of a talking fish hardly counts as a miracle.  

Would God really reveal His presence and deliver his prophesies through a fish destined for the freezer? It seems unlikely, but many think God is choosing to reveal His presence with increasingly surreal miracles tailored for the media age. 

icon_lachtotWow... What a fish story. Looks like Project Bluebeam is still a valuable tool to the wanna be PTB.Predators know that to instill fear weakens the prey.

I’ve been hearing tons of stories about people seeing the Virgin Mary and Jesus on things but the fish story is definitely different and a funny one at that. There are trying to get people to think we are in the end of world times. I can imagine more crazy stories will keep coming out as they prepare for the staged second coming. The bad thing is religious people believe these stories and they’re helping to promote the Illuminati agenda.

In my country it's thundering and lighthing every hour all days long for over 4 weeks.

This is very rare and almost ridiculous

After an extreme heat month of July.

All weather records are broken here this summer.

Temperature, rain, thunder, storms etc.

Wow…that’s a lot of thunder and lighting. I don’t think I’ve ever heard of it going on that long. You can tell the Illuminati has been busy playing with the weather this year. icon_hot

I will tell you this. That fish story is whack!! I didn't hear about it here...I mean not that I avidly watch the news or read the papers,etc.

Also--its interesting you brought up how many people have been seeing images of Mary and Jesus--all summer I was kinda attracted to that image whenever I went to the different cathedrals and churches on my trip. Also, I started hanging around some friends who are Christians..I went with them to the church, a christian play and a bible study. *shrugs*. No I'm not converting..just meeting different people and exposing myself to different frequencies. Also I do find myself somehow spotting the Jesus fish on cars....kinda like seeing the thirteenth minute of every hour,etc.

ok everyone one i know your not going to believe me but this is D.A.T.Q.   you know little boy blue  April 26, 1987. ^^^ ya know... if that hints it to you at all,  in this past year i learned that there is more to life then what the eye sees... im sure that you al have been wondering about the second coming... the one of the aquarian age?  well in the past 8 months i have been threw some wierd things... lost people i loved because of who i am... friends for many years just sh*t on me all of the sudden now that i know.  se in 87 a super nova went off which gave extra energy to the earth... the forth dimension.  im a native american ,but white as a ghost, and in our native belief and in revelation it talks about the blue supernova representing "a child seen being born out of an egg" a couple of years before jesus there was a super nova. look it up im not shittin you.  i was born a week after easter at 6:33 am.   and just to inform u 4/26/87 is 666. i have gone on different chat boards askin about this and i have gottin the conclusion that im the suposive golden child.  now dont get me wrong i could be this who knows,  but i have had wierd, straight up creapy things happening to me that people would probebly kill themselves, but this hounestly saved me, and saving myself will then will help me try to ensure others of the love and peace to hopefully come.  i mean in humanism you have to save yourself. listen to stairway to heaven, i can relate to it well, makes me want to cry.  i FEEL like no one is with me, and kinda like the truman show ya know.  i could go on for hours  if any questions please let me know what u think... if you heard of something about this, type it... i would love to learn more about us and our futures that lie ahead. i pray for this planet and all of us on it.  good or bad!  because were all alive and life is beautiful and i know that we can all do this

:dude:

What Native American Tribe are you from Doheh Yoweh? I think there are many of us out there who are here for something important--...but its ego that could lead us astray me thinks..I could be wrong. I feel we always need to work with our Oversouls--the source of our intuition...streaming through right brain conscious..(right?)

yes very right.. im not tryin to make an ego i feel more like something is trying to let me know what i am, everywhere i turn i see something that makes me feel positive!  but the people that i see try to put me down so i think i know what i am... but i would really like to touch the hearts of the american people, because i have found the love for myself. trust, you know how this year changed alot... yea i stopped doin all the stupid sh*t that i use to do and now im getten better, notice new england ,NYC, had great summer with all that GREEN fungus on the trees now from all that rain.  seems like everyone is graspin the picture.

:dude:   you know who

Mohegan Tribe by the way.. like mohegan sun, which means wolf rock, Dustin means Thors stone.  i want my indian name to be little rock.