Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apology
yes Spottedowl, and I see the challenge is to not become like these people, stay yourself and you will be rewarded for it, because the pretenders, liars and just those in general who are not true to not only themselves, but those in their life are really feeling the energy of the transition we are currently experiencing, so in other words they are reaping some serious karma, every week I am seeing it more and more and it even surprises me!

i think an apology sometimes cant cut it. you can't just think by saying im sorry automatically changes what you might have done, does it?maybe for small things but not if its a reoccuring mistake. thats just my two cents

I think your two cents is worth $100 Tyson, you can not treat someone disrespectfully and then just apologize, totally agree, you have not been on here for awhile, how have you been?  

ive been good AJ, i must admit its good to know i have been missed :) i wasnt on for awhile because my internet wasnt working. but its up now so everything is grand. how have you been?

That’s awhile without internet, how did you feel all that time without it? I am good, thanks for asking.

i felt fine i was actually really bored as i couldnt look up whatever i wanted to. i read a novel during that time. i noticed alot of overcast and rain coincidently the new wave of swine flu coming in.. lots of people getting sick but obviously not as bad as the main testing site mexico. maybe its jsut a scare tactic there until they get vaccinated

I agree about the lip service apologies being offered. I also think this is what is being taught to our children. Whatever happened to the old idea that a true apology included trying to fix what was done? I credit this last idea as one reason that I have been married to the same person for over 40 years - it works!

I also wonder whatever happened to the idea that we should all "play nice", in other words use consideration and manners.

Yes Tyson, the overcast gray days are part of the whole agenda of getting swine flu out! Take notice of how erratic the clouds are, it is not normal, the number one way to avoid such a pandemic is firstly do not let your vitamin D levels drop, get lots of vitamin C into you from natural form- berries and citrus and don’t allow yourself to become gray, because this is the intention of this cloud manipulation.

GertrudaRose,

I totally sympathize with today’s youth, they are being bombarded with anger frequency, the technology and extremely bad parents! And I am not making excuses for them, the term play nice I hope does still stand strong in some places, I am proud to say my children are always respectful, rudeness is a defense system to insecurity, well that’s how I see it!

[user=786]GertrudaRose[/user] wrote:
Quote:I agree about the lip service apologies being offered. I also think this is what is being taught to our children. Whatever happened to the old idea that a true apology included trying to fix what was done? I credit this last idea as one reason that I have been married to the same person for over 40 years - it works!

I also wonder whatever happened to the idea that we should all "play nice", in other words use consideration and manners.

i blame the media.
:X

AstroJ: i wonder how many people actually know that. this is the only site ive actually talked about chemtrails with people believing in it. 99% of people ive encountered do not even see them or their effects. everyone thinks its contrails. or ive even encountered people that see the trails but pay no mind to it. its not normal why do they think this? i was born in the same time period as some, where they were not doing chemtrails when we were born. but after why didnt people notice something is different about the sky? it kind of pains me to know so many people are ignorant of the things TPTB do. its like a video game, you ask people about what they see, hopefully to advance further in the level, but to be knocked back to square one when they say its contrails or exhuast fumes from the planes.always have to explain it. not that i dont mind but its very annoying i wish i had a booklet on me at all times to explain lol. ughhhh

Speaking of Chemtrails. My daughter had a funny experience the other day as  CT spewing was going on hot and heavy .She was on campus at the university she attends and making her way through an outdoor area where vendors can set up a kiosk. She stopped to look at a jewelry kiosk where there were many people milling about. For some reason out of all those people the vendor walked over to her and said while looking up "They are really spewing the chemtrails heavy today.They are to dumb us down you know?" She told him her mother informed her about chemtrails. he replied"Cool mom." :D

My husband says he only chose her to speak to because she is beautiful. Perhaps... but my daughter wondered if anyone else in the crowd knew about chemtrails?

Oh ,and apologies for going off topic;)