Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arrests & Names of Famous People 2020
Rick, Orsen was about 50 years ago. People's consciousness has altered dramatically since then. Orsen would NEVER have been able to do today what he did then. 911 alone changes all that. This is why I fear what they will do if this attempted hijack of humanity does not work for them in the end. The only other alternative with these animals is outright WAR with weaponry.

One thing the Alliance has said that they fear is if the Illuminati feel they are going to lose the war they might decided to nuke the planet and take everyone down with them.

Dimples and moles don't match

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I guess that blows that theory. That was some guesses on Facebook. However you can tell the new Bill and Melinda don't match that old ones, so something is going on. Also Bill resigned from Microsoft. That's odd too. You can tell the current Melinda is a man.

(06-18-2020, 11:30 PM)Richard Wrote: One thing the Alliance has said that they fear is if the Illuminati feel they are going to lose the war they might decided to nuke the planet and take everyone down with them.

I could easily see that happening. Aliens may not even be allowed (by other aliens) to interfere, by some technical policy.

Numbers, tell the aliens that contracts and rules were made to be broken, not just adhered to.

Rick, I'm surprised... the moles could be easily removed surgically, and if you look carefully at one of the facial pictures of the man, you may see a faint dimple-line running down his face in the exact position it does down the shemale's face. With a bit of dimple enhancement surgery as well, it may be the same person. I don't think we can totally rule that out.

So perhaps Gatesy doesn't mind blokes that look like women. Or he may have had no choice in the taking of that photo? One thing is certain, that photo says a lot, just what that is cannot be proven in a court though. There must be something out there that they have released in a secret or VERY hard to find location. We both know that is their way Rick, they are always compelled to do so because of their indoctrinated private version of Codex Magica. I would not be surprised if it surfaces from a location that will leave us reeling as to their under-handedness. But he who can find it SOON shall be an asset to mankind.

(06-19-2020, 02:20 AM)19376976 Wrote:
(06-18-2020, 11:30 PM)Richard Wrote: One thing the Alliance has said that they fear is if the Illuminati feel they are going to lose the war they might decided to nuke the planet and take everyone down with them.

I could easily see that happening. Aliens may not even be allowed (by other aliens) to interfere, by some technical policy.

I have good news. The percentage of woke people is now over 50%. That means aliens can now help us. The cabal knows this and that's why they started the riots to create fear and anger to lower people's vibration back down. Hopefully it won't work. I think most people know about false flags now and aren't going to fall for it. Just the lower vibration people will.

(06-19-2020, 03:06 AM)Pheonix Wrote: Numbers, tell the aliens that contracts and rules were made to be broken, not just adhered to.

Rick, I'm surprised... the moles could be easily removed surgically, and if you look carefully at one of the facial pictures of the man, you may see a faint dimple-line running down his face in the exact position it does down the shemale's face.  With a bit of dimple enhancement surgery as well, it may be the same person.  I don't think we can totally rule that out. 

So perhaps Gatesy doesn't mind blokes that look like women.  Or he may have had no choice in the taking of that photo?  One thing is certain, that photo says a lot, just what that is cannot be proven in a court though.  There must be something out there that they have released in a secret or VERY hard to find location.  We both know that is their way Rick, they are always compelled to do so because of their indoctrinated private version of Codex Magica. I would not be surprised if it surfaces from a location that will leave us reeling as to their under-handedness.  But he who can find it SOON shall be an asset to mankind.

I lean towards believing the list because those people are known pedophiles with lots of evidence against them. It would be more unbelievable that they haven't been arrested. Obama in a recent video said "the rule of law is gone". He was referring to the law that Illuminati members can't be arrested. Whenever you see Illuminati members and celebrities make videos or Twitter posts, pay close attention to their words. They talk in code so other members will know what is going on. Even Trump does it. His codes are warnings to the Illuminati.

Psychics do not give you the kind of proof you want but many of them are exactly accurate on seeing what is going on. Utsava has reported many names on the list even before they were on the list. Utsava has been repeatedly banned on YouTube and Twitter because the cabal does not want people listening to her. Luckily, she is very persistent and keeps managing to get back online. Look her up on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and Bitchute.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ6A75d...L4IfizN_pA

https://twitter.com/Utsava4

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100046157406411

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/FUVtFbxLn4K5/

There sure is a lot of conflicting info out there. Simon Parkes who I have high regard for says most people on the list are fiction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ma5zTh2DT70

Utsava just came out with a new video and she says Gates hasn't been arrested yet but she did say the queen, the pope and Biden has been executed. Clones only last so long before they have to be replaced and you can tell Biden is near his expiration date. He's a bumbling idiot. He can hardly remember anything correctly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyacWy5V4_Y&list=WL&index=2&t=0s