Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
August 2008 Energy Straight Talk.
August began with a bang and will continue till it’s over. It’s a big month – get used to it.

How?

Here we go:

1. Get your head out of ‘doom’s closet’. Step back and close the door. You know what’s in there. No need to keep looking. It’s there. You know it. No ned to keep looking. It’s there. You know it. Scram. Do something useful.

2. If you open your mouth and something unkind is ready to come out – shut up. Do the world a favor. Be kind. If you can’t think of anything kind to say, shut up until you come up with something.

3. Clean up your act. Trim the fat. Cut the excess. Eliminate your personal and environmental toxicities. You already know what I am talking about. Don’t think about it. Do it.

4. If it looks like a pile of crap – don’t step in it. If you already stepped in it, scrape it off and keep walking. Don’t do it again. Walk straight to #7.

5. Quit your bitchin’. We’ve all got problems. Come up with the solutions and pass the good word to bring some benefit to everyone and everything. If it doesn’t involve anything good, beneficial or kind – refer back to #2.

6. If you are tired, sleep. If you are hungry, eat. If you are thirsty, drink. If you are frisky, do it. If you find a problem in any of that, refer to #5.

7. Go to the core. Savor the apple. Be in your heart. Center. Breathe. Smile Be. Love. Hug a tree. Do something beneficial. Give and receive. You’ve got what it takes. If it isn’t coming naturally, refer to #3 or #1.

8. I love you. You are loved. Pass it around. Feel it. Do it. Mean it.

Appreciate what we've got and make the best of it. Refer to #8.

Debra L. Solomon
http://www.debralsolomon.us/dreams.html

Awesome :)

I am sorry.
Please, forgive me.
Thank you.
And, I love you.