Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Australian 'crocodile hunter' Steve Irwin killed by stingray
Monica,
I've been sitting and waiting not knowing the next step but I know that it will be for my best interests and Oversoul is guiding me into something that will seem apparently better...thats how I feel. I feel something is also going to happen.but I think for some reason it might be a good thing. I know things might get worse but then they will soon get better. I won't let the outside world affect me. I have seen myself as a warrior. I won't give up...but what is it that I'm really fighting and standing up for?? I want my freedoms and my rights.

Anyway, I really appreciate your thoughts...That was an interesting interpretation/translation of things...maybe we can somehow counteract by asking Oversoul to help guide us into balancing out what they may be sending?

I feel we are way too strong for this...maybe I'm naive and all..but...whatever is coming our way....we can handle it..we're made for this...why else did we come here?

Also, I have only watched a handful of episodes....I thought of something interesting..he was known as a crocodile hunter...so in other words he hunted reptiles...would that give another clue to the messages being sent by his sudden departure? he was also seen as invincible.

I was also amazed by how he was handling dangerous beings too....he seemed like an enthusiastic and very knowledgeable person..

Many people here are mentioning it or talking about it....

Yes, he was a 'crocodile hunter', and now the "hunters" are the "hunted".

I should add that my 'warning' message was part of the translation of what the Illuminati are promoting.  Perhaps I should have used quotations marks... "This is your warning.  The NWO is ready to ride, and protection is imperative, as all imposters will be seen as easy prey."

I have no intention or intrest in participating in this global outpicturing.  But, I do know, in awareness, what is being projected to the world.  I have not been that affected by this media outpouring.  I noted that Steve had died, and did not expose myself to excess news articles.

Everything can change in an instant, so all potantialities have to be considered.  There is never going to be a fully negative NWO anyway.  It is not possible, as there is always a balance of positive/negative.  We just have to bear in mind that positive/negative experience is often subjective.  In true reality, all of this is neutral.

However: I believe those who know what they're up against, and realise that there is no time to let down their guard, and who are consciously working to release everything that ties them to this agenda, are the ones in the strongest position.  It can be too easy at this point to become complacent, and/or feel that the tide is turning, and then leave yourself open to an unexpected attack.

To me this is the message they've sent.  If you're unprotected in any way - they'll find a way in.  So, caution without paranoia is best.

maybe I'm a bit confused here? I really enjoyed watching Steve Irwin and in a way, thought he was great.

But I did see a clip of him standing in the center of an "arena", with people seated around him. He held his infant son, raised the baby up over his head, and everyone applauded. Thing is, there was a giant crocodile in front of him.

Looked pretty ritualistic to me. Holding up a baby in front of a crocodile? Everyone applauding? I don't think Steve Irwin would have ever harmed his children, but I just looked like a big program trigger to me?

I don't mean to stir things up here, but I felt pretty uncomfortable when I watched clips of his interactions with his baby and crocodiles. Guess I have mixed feelings...

Margo

Monica,

Every situation can evaluate a negative occurrence or reason, you can presume, and you may be correct, I could say that his name identifies twinning programming, or that he was born the year of the tiger and many tigers fall to a violent death at a young age. But it is all speculating and you are doing exactly what I asked no one to do – focus on the negative.

You are feeding the energy of the reptilian agenda by giving them the reward of taking his life; it does not matter at the end of the day why or how. It is important to focus on the man and what he did for us as a population, and he has given far more than he has ever taken.

The money he has generated through his passion, he gives back to the earth. He has educated the common mind with how important animals and plants are for our survival. But most of all, he has generated love, his obscure personality created people to be fascinated by him, and he may have been 44, but he really lived 10 life times of the average person. His life was full of excitement and happiness, his mind never stopped with ideas of how he could help another animal, person or environmental blunder.

Even when your life is taken, you still have agreed to this on a soul personality level, and we can only wait and see if little Bindi can fill his shoes.

I will not allow myself to become paranoid of what they may do tomorrow, you are telling people to feed fear, the only thing they can take from me personally is my vehicle that I ride this life with, they can not take anything else.  Even if you are the most cautious person in the world they can get you with a flick of a button. You say that you have no intention by participating in this outpicturing, but Monica – you just did.   

Nope.  Because all I did was honestly perceive what is being portrayed, so I know what is happening.  Being aware does not mean being involved.  And personally I do not think it you perogative to tell anyone else what to do or think about this issue.  Regardless of what you may have asked people to do, this is a global event.  I also wonder how you can know for certain that Steve Irwin is/was the person you perceive him to be, unless you have known him personally?  I am not saying he was terrible - I think he was programmed to do many things, and yes, his soul-personality agreed to it - and in the end all is neutral.

Being focused completely on the positive won't change anything.  When there are a group of beings who are step by step working to stage their agenda in front of our eyes, I would much rather figure out what they're doing, and know how to protect myself.  I have neutrally presented the ritual I have seen, without actually taking part.  Perhaps this was the culmination of the August 30th/31st ritual energies that pulled a lot of people in.

I will not be told what to say or not say on this forum.  Thank you for understanding.

All the effect of focusing on this man, by eulogising him, and commenting on him, is actually just as much an involvement in the event.  It stirs up peoples emotions, which is precisely when we're all most vulnerable.  Being aware is preferable in my eyes to avoiding the negative realities we are faced with.  They are part of us, so until we step up and claim resposibility for those out-picturings, we will be plagued by them.  You don't solve anything by avoiding negativity: that is a New Age belief, and one that enables those very individuals who seek to control us, the windows of opportunity they need.

I would like to add that I have no problem with whatever opinions other express, but nor will they change my mind.  I accept that we all have our own voice and perspective, and the right to share that as we consider appropriate and timely.  I speak with my oversoul first to understand what is going down, downunder. ;)  Take care, all of you.

There is also the consideration that this event is not being presented as it actually happened.  The media flood is designed to trigger and activate people, but the reality of events may (very likely) be completely different to what we've been told.  I do hope that this man's family are able to have their grieving time in peace, and move forward in the best way they can.

The way I see it the "New Age Movement" and the Empowerment Movement (for lack of a better term) are just two sides of the same coin (spell). It's still a spell and you can get distracted and lost in the labyrinth that the PTB(Magician) have set up for you.It's a shell game that is fueled by your energy. The PTB know you have the real power and want to use it for their advantage.IMO the New Age Movement was hijacked when it went from"Beam Me Up Scottie"  ("escape " into "their" trap)to positive thinking.They just spray painted it a different color.Didn't anyone pay attention to their Uncle Remus stories??

I'll use my energy to feed the Divine ...but take responsibility for my back as well.;)

It also occurs to me that the "New Age Movement" was "redirected" shall we say, when it became knowledgable in the properties and use of crystals. Many had recall of using them in other times.

My intention was not to dictate to anyone on what to ‘think or do’[/i] about this issue, my intention was that this whole situation would not turn into a circus of speculation like most global events. I apologize if that is the way I came across. His death is a great loss for me, but that does not mean any of you feel the same.

Monica,

I debated whether I should even bother replying to your ludicrous statements, and one statement plagued my mind, you said – being focused on the positive won’t change anything! Call me what you will, maybe I am dreamer, but if I focused on the negative I could not live, I certainly do not avoid negativity; it is in my life everyday.

The process of my mentality is to always see the flip side of anything. You constantly did this type of thing to me at Expansions, always contradicting what I said and twisting my words. I do not consider myself anything more than anyone else on this forum and have often spoke of how each person’s unique knowledge makes this a great forum.

Thanks to you, my day was plagued with negativity. What I wrote was not a Eulogy, a Eulogy is words written and usually spoken at the funeral, and always written by the person who knew them the best. I merely wrote what I thought of this man, I should have just kept it to myself. I like to be honest and my clients love the positive energy, I also like to confront issues that bother me, whether it creates more drama than what it is worth, that is my personality. Honestly -You have always had a way of triggering me, to create feelings that are not natural to me.  If you want to live solely for reptilians, ritual and the NWO agenda that is your privilege as an individual. I personally do not allow them to rule each day of my experience, I am certainly not delusional with the facts of life or ignoring what is going on. We all have the right to an opinion, but when it gets personal it becomes a problem. The section of my mind that is ‘paranoid’ tells me that you are part of the whole deal.

That is interesting that you considered I twisted your words at Expansions.  I did not ever do that.  I did not always understand what you were saying, or I would feel my question had been misinterpreted, so I'd ask again: but I do think that is manipulation.

My statement that focusing on the positive won't change anything, is not that positive creates no change, but that balance and understanding make the difference.  I use affirmations constantly to create my life, but I realise I have to address the darker parts of myself too.

It was not thanks to me that your day was plagued with negativity.  It is your mind-pattern.

My statement about the eulogy was said partly in sarcasm - perhaps not the best of times to do so.  My apologies.

I do not live for the NWO.  I change it, from within.  We are all part of the deal: it is our OWN mind-patterns being reflected back.  Lion frequency doesn't blend with reptilians and the Illuminati.  Nor do I.